哪能不掺一脚呢
How could I not be part of it?
就像是一种新的魔术
It was like… It was like a new kind of magic.
我向卢米亚兄弟
I asked the Lumiere
买♥♥摄影机 但他们不肯卖♥♥
brothers to sell me a camera, but they refused.
他们认为电影就是昙花一现的时髦潮流
You see, they were convinced that movies were only a passing fad
没有什么前景可言 至少他们是这么说的
and they saw no future in it, or so they said.
最后 我用造机器人余下的零部件
In the end, I built my own camera
自己造了一部摄影机
using leftover pieces from the automaton.
这个新事物 我非得掺一脚不可
I just had to be a part of this new wonder.
我全拼进去了
We risked everything.
为了建自己的制片厂
And we sold the theater and everything we had
我们卖♥♥了剧场和全部家当
so we could build our own movie studio.
非常好
Excellent.
摄影机就绪了吗
Cameras, are we clear?
就这样 伟大的冒险开始了
And so the great adventure began.
请演员就位 其他人离开布景
Actors only on the set, please! Clear the set!
看看 看看你 款型真好 梅尔
Look at you, look at you! Love this shape, Mel.
是帆布吧
It’s a toile, though, right?
我编剧 设计 导演 出演了
I wrote, designed, directed, and acted
上百部电影
in hundreds of movies.
准备好了
I’m ready.
很好 太好了 对 对
Oh, that was good, that was good, yes, yes.
很不错 很好 滑车和烟雾准备好了吗
That felt good, that felt good. On the pulley? On the smoke?
停停停 我知道了
Stop, stop, stop. I saw that.
给我两分钟 之前的很好
Give me two minutes. It was good up to there.
本尼 我要跟你说句话
Benny? I’m gonna have a word.
归位 重置龙的位置
Reload. Reset the dragon.
本尼 听我说
Benny, speak to me.
要是你左手边的绳子往下拉的再狠一点
If you pull down a little harder on the left-hand rope,
龙头就会更高 那样更好些
the head will come up higher, which will be better…
-腰部下面 -明白了
– Under the belly! – I see it.
非常好 非常好 非常好
Excellent, excellent, excellent.
之前的舞蹈编排得很好
The choreography was
谢谢你们 先生们
really good up to there. Thank you, gentlemen.
-回到初始位置 -后退 到最初位置
– First positions! – Back, first positions!
开拍
Action!
非常好 非常好 布景归位
Excellent, excellent. Setting back.
一击必中 骑士们 见血封喉
And in for the kill, knights. In for the kill!
那快点 攻击
Come on, then, attack!
刺 刺 猛攻
Stabbing, stabbing, and lunge!
很好
Good.
好好好 骑士们 随时准备进攻
Good, good. Good, knights. Poised for the attack.
骑士们
And… knights!
三 二 一 别动
Three, two, one, freeze!
骷髅们很好 可以下去了
Skeletons, that’s great. You can go.
麻烦上烟火 骑士们 请不要动
Pyrotechnics in, please. Knights, please don’t move.
别动 都别动 等着我喊开拍
Freeze. Freeze, everybody. Wait for my “Action.”
三 二 一 开拍
Three, two, one, action!
魔术和幻像成了我的专长
Magic tricks and illusion became my speciality.
幻想的世界
The world of imagination.
我美丽的妻子就是我的缪斯 我的星光
My beautiful wife was my muse, my star.
我们开心极了
And we couldn’t have been happier.
开拍
Action!
我们以为会一直这样开心下去
We thought it would never end.
怎么会呢
How could it?
但是后来战争打响了
But then the war came.
青春和希望都没了
And youth and hope were at an end.
世界没有变魔术和放电影的时间
The world had no time for magic tricks and movie shows.
退下来的士兵们见过太多现实
The returning soldiers, having seen so much of reality,
他们觉得我的电影很无聊
were bored by my films.
人们的喜好品变了 但我没有与时俱进
Tastes had changed, but I had not changed with them.
没人想看我的电影了
No one wanted my movies anymore.
最后我付不起演员的片酬
Eventually I… I couldn’t pay the actors…
也支持不了制片厂的生意
…or keep the business running, and…
我迷人的城♥堡♥就此坍塌了
…and so my enchanted castle fell to ruin.
一切都没了
Everything was lost.
一天晚上 带着苦楚的绝望
One night, in bitter despair, I…
我烧掉了全部旧布景和服装
…I burned all my old sets and costumes.
我被迫把我的电影卖♥♥掉
I was forced to sell my movies to a company
一家公♥司♥熔掉了所有的胶片
that melted them down into chemicals.
将它们做成鞋跟
These chemicals were used to make shoe heels.
用卖♥♥胶片的那点钱
With the little money I had
我买♥♥下了玩具店
from selling my films, I bought the toy booth…
其他一无所有
…and there I have remained.
我唯一不能忍♥心毁掉的
The only thing I couldn’t bring myself to destroy
就是我心爱的机器人
was my beloved automaton.
我把他送给一家博物馆 希望它能有个归宿
So I gave him to a museum, hoping he would find a home.
但博物馆没有展出他 之后博物馆着火了
But they never put him on display. And then the museum burned.
现在我创造的一切全没了
It’s all gone now. Everything I ever made.
只剩下灰烬和褪色的胶片
Nothing but ashes and fading strips of celluloid.
我的人生教给我一件事 雨果
My life has taught me one lesson, Hugo,
但和我原本所想的不一样
and not the one I thought it would.
只有电影里才有大团圆
Happy endings only happen in the movies.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
停下 不不 别吓着弗里克先生
Stop that! No, no! Don’t you frighten Monsieur Frick.
宝贝 那是什么 他带了什么好东西来
Schatzi, what’s he got? What has he got?
天哪 天哪
Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness me.
看见了吗
Did you see that?
勇敢点 我勇敢的小兵
Be brave. My brave soldier.
弗里克先生 我解脱了
Oh! Monsieur Frick, I am undone!
-晚上好 -你好
– Good evening. – Ah, hello.
有件让人不安的事
There has been a disquieting development.
-什么事 -知道克劳德先生吗
– What is it? – You know Monsieur Claude?
-知道 -有人发现他死了
– Mm-hmm. – He’s been found deceased.
-不 -克劳德先生
– No. – Monsieur Claude!
所以他就不再受雇
Consequently, he will no
在这儿给钟上发条了
longer be employed here winding the clocks.
我们有个小朋友 看
You’ve got a little friend. Look!
-你好 -你好
– Oh, hello. – Hello.
克劳德先生死了
Monsieur Claude is dead.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
在塞纳发现了他的尸体
They found his corpse in the Seine.
看起来有好几个月了
It’s been down there for many months, it seems.
我很吃惊
Can’t say I’m surprised.
他是个十分严重的醉鬼
He was an inebriant of the highest order.
-也对 他是个醉鬼 -别叫
– Well, yes, he was a drunk. – Shoo.
-我不觉得 -没错 他是个醉鬼
– Oh, I wouldn’t say that. – Yes, he was a drunk!
快走开 别出声
Scram! Shoo!
他能喝下整条塞纳河
He could’ve drunk the entire River Seine.
拜托快走 走开 别出声
Please, go away! Go! Shh.
等等
Hold it!
-放开我 放开我 -你以为你逃得了吗
– Let me go! Let me go! – Did you think you’d escape me?
-古斯塔夫 发发慈悲 -拜托帮帮我
– Gustave, have a heart! – Please, help me!
-求你了 -不
– Please. – No.
他暗中剥削这个车站太久了
He’s been undermining this station for too long.
快走
Come on!
-他干什么了 -放开我
– What’s the boy done? – Let me go!
-开心了吗 小孩子 -别这样
– You happy now, boy?! – Don’t do this!
别离开我的办公室
Do not leave my office
你不明白 我不能待在这
You don’t understand, I’ve got to go.
找到你父母之前你哪也去不了
You’ll go nowhere until your parents are found.
我没父母
I don’t have any!
那就直接去孤儿院
Then it’s straight to the orphanage with you.
你能在那学到些东西 我是学到了
You’ll learn a thing or two there. I certainly did.
如何遵守命令 如何克己守礼
How to follow orders. How to keep to yourself.
如何不靠家人生存于世
How to survive without a family.
因为你不需要 你不需要家
Because you don’t need one. You don’t need a family.
第七区警♥察♥总部吗
Police headquarters, 7th arrondissement?
是的 又是我 又逮到一个孤儿
Yes, it’s me again. Another orphan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!