It’s an automaton.
爸爸去世前在修理它
My father was fixing it… before he died.
为什么我的钥匙会适合你♥爸♥爸的机器
Why would my key fit into your father’s machine?
他看上去很忧伤
He looks sad.
我觉得他在等待
I think he’s just waiting.
等什么
For what?
重新启动的那一刻
To work again.
做它该做的事
To do what he’s supposed to do.
你给它上发条以后会怎样
What happens when you wind him up?
不知道
I don’t know.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我知道这很傻
I know it’s silly…
但是我觉得可能会有我爸爸留下的信息
…but I think it’s going to be a message from my father.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 妄想能修好它
What an idiot, to think I could fix it.
-雨果 -它是坏的
– Hugo… – It’s broken!
一直都是坏的
It’ll always be broken!
别这样
Look…
雨果 别这样
Hugo, look, it doesn’t have to be like this.
-你能修好的 -你不…
– You can fix it. – You don’t…
你不懂
You don’t understand.
我原以为
I thought…
要是能修好 我就不会那么孤单了
…if I could fix it, I wouldn’t be so alone.
雨果
Hugo!
雨果 快看 快看 还没完
Hugo, look! Look, it’s not done. It’s not done!
它不是在写
It’s not writing…
是在画
…it’s drawing.
这是爸爸看过的电影
That’s the movie my father saw.
乔治·梅里耶
Georges Méliès.
乔治·梅里耶
Georges Méliès?
这是乔治爸爸的名字
That’s Papa Georges’ name
为什么你♥爸♥爸的机器会签乔治爸爸的名字
Why would your father’s machine sign Papa Georges’ name?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是爸爸留下的信息
It was a message from my father.
现在我们得去查清楚
And now we have to figure it out.
来吧
Come on.
-来吧 -伊莎贝尔
– Come on. – Isabelle?
让娜妈妈 我们得跟您谈谈
Mama Jeanne, we… We have to talk to you.
这是雨果·卡布里特
This is Hugo Cabret.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, ma’am.
对于一个小偷来说 挺有礼貌
Very good manners… for a thief.
我不是小偷
I’m not a thief.
什么事 伊莎贝尔
What’s going on, Isabelle?
这是一个很长又错综复杂的故事
Oh, well, it’s a terribly long story filled with circumlocutions,
您还记得几周前
but do you remember several weeks ago when…
等等
Wait!
妈妈
Mama?
孩子们
Oh, children.
你干了什么 你从哪儿得到这个的
What have you done? Where did you get this?
你会说我撒谎
You’ll call me a liar.
不 孩子
No, child.
一个机器人画的
A mechanical man drew it.
你的吗
Do you have him?
我父亲在一家博物馆发现的
My father found him in a museum.
没人要
Nobody wanted him.
我们修好了它
We fixed it.
不 但是需要我的
No, but it needed my…
我的钥匙
…my key.
-我把钥匙给你了 -不 妈妈
– The key I gave you. – No, no, Mama, he…
不不 你把这拿走 过去的事别提了
No. No, you take this away. Can’t dredge up the past now.
无论如何 你都别让乔治爸爸看到
Whatever happens, you don’t let Papa Georges see it.
-告诉我怎么了 -出去 与你无关
– Please tell us what’s going on. – Out! None of your business.
你们必须忘掉
You must both forget this.
父亲和我 我们千辛万苦修好了它
My father and I, we worked hard to fix this.
这是他留给我的仅有的东西
This is all I have left of him
我想知道这是什么意思
I need to know what this means.
求你了
Please.
有些事你还小不明白
There are things you’re too young to understand.
你不应该知道这些伤心的事
You should not yet know such sadness.
-是乔治爸爸 -不能让他知道你在这儿
– It’s Papa Georges. – He can’t know you’re here.
安静
Quiet!
安静
Now just keep quiet- I’ll
我会想个法子把他弄出去
find a way to get him out of the apartment.
你们两个都别发出声响
Not a noise from either of you.
她看了眼大衣橱
She looked at the armoire.
找你的笔记本时我已经翻过了
I already searched it when I was looking for your notebook.
我再看看 你守门
I’ll look again. You stand guard.
很好
Splendid.
-菲姿在哪儿 -她刚出去了
– Where’s Fizzie? – You just missed her.
不在楼梯间吗 你回来的时候没看到她吗
Not on the stairs? Didn’t you see her when you were going past?
-没有 -没有 好吧
– No. – No? Well, um…

Look.
我们得仔细调查
We have to investigate.
我来 我高
Let me. I’m taller.
-敲敲 -好的
– Knock on it. – OK.
起死回生
Back from the dead.
住手 住手 乔治
Stop. Stop, Georges.
-住手 那是你的作品 -我的作品
– Stop it! This is your work! – My work?!
我算什么
What am I?
身无分文的商人 就像发条坏掉的玩具
Nothing but a penniless merchant! A broken windup toy.
我相信你
I trusted you.
这就是你感谢我的方式
This is how you thank me.
你太残忍♥了
You’re cruel.
太残忍♥
Cruel.
我该回去了
I should get back.
好的
Ok.
谢谢你
Thank you…
今天带我去看电影
…for the movie today. It…
那是一份礼物
It was a gift.
对不起
Sorry, I…
你知道这本书吗
You know this volume?
父亲和我过去一起读过
My father and I used to read it together.
它是为我的教子准备的
It is intended for… my godson.
但是现在我觉得
But now I think it is intended…
是为你准备的 卡布里特先生
…for you, Monsieur Cabret.
我能再要一杯吗
Might I have another cup?
还在做 待会
Still brewing. Soon.
和其他东西一样
Demitasse, like everything else,
咖啡得在恰当的时机做好
must happen at the opportune moment.
要是我们知道那是什么时候就好了
If we only knew when that moment was.
古斯塔夫 勇敢点
Oh, Gustave, be intrepid.
去跟她打个招呼
Say hello to her.
来吧 给我个最灿烂的微笑
Come on, give me your best smile.
最灿烂的微笑
Your best smile.
很美
It’s beautiful.
光芒四射
Radiant!
谢谢
Thank you.
莉莎特小姐
Mademoiselle Lisette.
如此良辰美景 向你问声晚上好
A very gracious good evening to you.
-巡察员先生 -是
– Monsieur Inspector. – Hmm, yes.
正是
Hmm, yes.
那些花真漂亮
Those are lovely posies, those.
谢谢
Thank you.
是从古尔冬送来的
Yes, they’re from Gourdon.
火车连夜送来的 还很新鲜
They come in on the overnight train, so they’re very fresh.
古尔冬啊
Ah, Gourdon.
是个很漂亮的地方
Splendid country, that.
欣欣向荣
Robust.
天气好 牛都哞哞叫
The weather… the cows and such mooing.
乳型漂亮极了
Perfectly formed udders.
是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!