对您我只有最高的敬意
I have only the highest respect for you. Please.
不 这不是评价您的妻子
No, that was not a comment about your wife.
太荒谬了
That’s absurd.
我从来没听过那些传言
I have not heard any of those rumors.
不 我不知道
No, I was not aware of that.
她肯定会回来的
Well, I’m sure she will return.
来吧 小寄生虫
Come on, you little vermin.
这就是偷糕点的小偷 是吗
So here’s the little pastry thief, eh?
-就是这个 -偷馅饼的是哪个
– This is the one. – Who’s a little strudel thief then?
关于你妻子的事 我很抱歉
Apologies about your wife.
你觉得我应该拿她怎么办
What do you think I should do about her?
-什么事 -她要离开我
– What? About what? – Leaving me.
-别动 -想得美
– Hey! Come on! – Nice try.
来 进去
Go on, get in there!
-你觉得是我的孩子吗 -什么
– Do you think it’s mine? – What?
我不知道该怎么做 她怀孕了
I don’t know what to do. She’s having a baby, you know.
-确定是你的吗 -还能是谁的
– Sure it’s yours? – Who else’s could it be?
当然是你的
Of course it’s yours.
你上次和她发♥生♥关♥系♥是什么时候
When’s the last time you had relations with her?
去年某个时候吗
Any time in the last year?
-不是吧 -那就很可疑了
– No, I don’t think so. – Very suspicious, then.
要是你能见到她 麻烦你
If you should see her, please…
你确定要她回来吗
Oh. You sure you want her back?
当然 当然 我很爱她
Oh, yes, yes. I love her very much.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three!
完美
Perfect.
侠盗罗宾汉 大仲马作品
罗宾汉 我看过这部电影
Robin Hood. I saw this movie.
道格拉斯·范朋克演的 你看过吗
With Douglas Fairbanks. Did you see that?
我没看过电影
I’ve never seen a movie.
-什么 -很吃惊吗
– What? – Isn’t it appalling?
你没看过电影 从来没看过吗
You’ve never seen a movie? Not ever?
乔治爸爸不让
Papa Georges won’t let me.
-他在这点上很严厉 -我爱电影
– He’s very strict about it. – I love the movies.
我父亲经常在我生日时带我去看
My father always took me for my birthday.
雨果
Hugo…
你父亲是不是去世了
…is your father dead?
我不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle…
想不想要冒险
…do you want to have an adventure?
电影院
默片电影节
我们会有麻烦的
We could get into trouble.
会有麻烦才叫冒险
That’s how you know it’s an adventure.
《最后安全》 哈罗德·劳埃德的代表作
你们两个小鬼怎么进来的
How did you two rats get in here?!
出来
Come on!
别让我在这里再看到你们
And I’d better not see you in here again!
为什么乔治爸爸不让你看电影
Why doesn’t Papa Georges let you go to the movies?
不知道 他从不说
I don’t know. He never said.
我肯定我亲生父母会同意的
I bet my parents would’ve let me.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
我小的时候他们就去世了
They died… when I was a baby.
乔治爸爸和让娜妈妈是我的教父教母
But Papa Georges and Mama Jeanne, they’re my godparents,
他们收留了我
so they took me in.
他们对我很好 除了不让我看电影
They’re very nice about most everything, except the movies.
我父亲总是带我去看电影
My father took me to the movies all the time.
他告诉我他第一次看电影的时候
He told me about the first one he ever saw…
他走进黑漆漆的房♥间 在白色屏幕上
He went into a dark room, and on a white screen,
他看到火箭冲进月亮上的人的眼睛里
he saw a rocket fly into the eye of the man in the moon.
-径直冲进去 -真的吗
– It went straight in. – Really?
他说那天好像看到了梦境成真
He said it was like seeing his dreams in the middle of the day.
电影院对我们有特殊的意义
The movies were our special place…
我们去看电影
…where we could go and watch something and…
就不会太想妈妈
…we didn’t miss my mum so much.
你时常想起他 不是吗
You think about him a lot, don’t you?
一直在想
All the time.
雨果 你住哪里
Hugo, um… where do you live?
那里
There.
叔叔教我怎么维持钟表运作
My uncle taught me how to run the clocks.
所以我就一直在维护它们
So I just keep on doing it.
也许有天他会回来 不过我很怀疑
Maybe he’ll come back one day, but I doubt it.
你不担心有人会发现你吗
Aren’t you afraid someone will find out?
只要钟一直在走 而且没人看到我
Not as long as the clocks keep on running and no one sees me.
-表现得自然点 -什么
– Act natural. – What?
继续走 表现得自然点
Just keep on walking. Act natural.
我现在表现得怎么样
How am I acting now?
你们两个 站住
You two, halt!
过来
Come here.
-日安 先生 -你们的父母呢
– Good day, monsieur. – Where are your parents?
我和乔治爸爸在玩具店工作
I work with my Papa Georges at the toy booth.
你以前肯定见过我
Surely you’ve seen me there before.
这是我从乡下来的表哥 雨果
And this is my cousin from the country, Hugo.
你得原谅他
You’ll have to forgive him.
他头脑简单 真的很愚蠢
He’s quite… simple-minded. Doltish, really.
真可怜
Poor thing.
看来马克西米兰不喜欢你的手臂 小家伙
Seems Maximilian doesn’t like the cut of your jib, little man.
你的外表让它感到不安
He is disturbed by your physiognomy.
你的面貌让它心烦
He is upset by your visage.
它为什么不喜欢你的脸呢
Why would he not like your face?
可能是他闻起来有股猫味
Well, perhaps he smells my cat.
-猫 -是的
– Cat? – Yes.
克里斯蒂娜·罗赛蒂 跟那个女诗人同名
Christina Rossetti’s her name, after the poetess.
你想让我背一首吗
Would you like me to recite?
我的心像一只歌♥唱的鸟
My heart is like a singing bird
它的巢在瀑布边的岩石间
Whose nest is in a water’d shoot
我的心像一株苹果树
My heart is like an apple tree
它的枝条被累累硕果压弯
Whose boughs are bent with thick-set…
好了好了 我知道后面的
All right, all right. I know the rest.
今天诗歌♥就到这儿
That’s enough poetry for today.
我热爱诗歌♥ 特别是克里斯…蒂娜的诗
I love poetry, particularly that poem by Chris… tina.
-罗赛蒂 -是的
– Rossetti. – She’s… yeah.
她是我最爱的诗人之一 我知道罗赛蒂
She’s one of my favorites. I know it’s Rossetti.
我知道罗赛蒂
I know it’s Rossetti.
我热爱诗歌♥ 但是车站不是地方
I love poetry, just… not in the station.
我们在这里上车下车
We’re here to either get on trains or get off them.
或者在不同的店铺里工作 明白吗
Or work in different shops, is that clear?
-是的 先生 -小心点
– Yes, sir. – Watch your step.
走吧
Go on, go.
愚蠢
Doltish?
既然我救了你
Now, since I just saved your life,
让我看看你的隐蔽所如何
how about letting me see your covert lair?
-我的什么 -你住的地方 墙里面
– My what? – Where you live, in the walls.
我得走了 还有事
I have to go now. I have things to do.
等等
Hold on!
你见过我家了 干嘛不让我见见你的
You’ve seen my house. Isn’t it about time that I saw yours?
毕竟我是你唯一的朋友
After all, I am your only friend.
你不是我唯一的朋友
You’re not my only friend.
神神秘秘不适合你
Being enigmatic really doesn’t suit you.
-你去哪儿 -我得走了
– What are you up to? – I’ve got to go.
我一开始就不该离开车站
I should never have left the station to begin with.
雨果
Hugo!
-你从哪儿搞到的 -不关你事
– Where did you get this? – None of your business.
-我需要它 -干嘛
– I need it. – What for?
就是需要
I just need it
除非
Not unless…
除非你告诉我原因
Not unless you tell me why.
跟我来
Come.
太神奇了 我觉得自己就像冉·阿让
This is marvelous. I feel just like Jean Valjean.
冉·阿让 雨果《悲惨世界》中的劳工
太精密了
Oh, this is superlative.
那是什么
What is that?
是一个机器人