And I’ll teach you how to take care of them clocks.
这些公♥寓♥
These apartments were built
是多年前为车站维护者而建
for them that run the station years ago.
但现在大家都忘了
But everybody’s forgotten they’re here.
你的床在那边角落里
Your bed is in the corner, over there.
睡会儿觉吧 我们五点起来工作
Now get some sleep. We start work at 5:00.
-我不上学了吗 -你别想着上学了
– What about school? – You’ve finished with school!
你在这里干活儿哪有时间上学
There’ll be no time for that when you’re in them walls.
雨果
Hugo,
没了我 你就得进孤儿院
without me, you’d be in the orphanage.
时间
Ah, time…
我的时间 一分钟六十秒
My time is… 60 seconds in a minute.
一小时六十分
Sixty minutes in an hour.
时间就是一切
Time is everything.
一切
Everything.
时间啊时间
Ah, time, time, time…
好了
Ok.
你好
Oh, hello.
我只是觉得
I just thought…
这笑话挺不错
…rather nice joke.
别这样 沙茨兹 快停下
Stop that! No, Schatzi! Stop it!
别别 别这样
No, no, no, no!
回来
Come back!
别过来 他只是一只小狗罢了
Stand back! He’s just a small little dog.
请你小心点 你踩到他了
Please be careful! You’ve stepped on him!
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
-早上好 -早上好 亲爱的
– Good morning! – Morning, sweetheart.
你好 你好吗
Hello, how are you?
早上好 先生 要点什么吗
Good morning, sir. Can I help you with anything?
我要这束吧
I’ll take these.
我就觉得今天会见到你
I thought I might see you today.
我要我的笔记本
I need my notebook.
你为什么这么想要它
Why do you need it so badly?
帮我
To help me…
修理一样东西
…to fix something.
走开
Go away.
请你走开吧
Please just go away.
慢着
Wait! Hey!
-抱歉 -我看到了
– Sorry, I… – I saw.
-你哭了吗 -没有
– Are you crying? – No.
别动
Hold still.
听我说 哭没什么不好的
Look, there’s nothing wrong with crying.
悉尼·卡尔顿和希斯克里夫也会哭的
Sydney Carton cries. And Heathcliff, too.
分别是《双城记》和《呼啸山庄》的男主角
-书里面写他们总是哭 -我自己能行
– In books, they’re crying all the time. – I can do it.
我得跟你谈谈 非常重要的事 不过
I need to talk to you. It’s terribly important, but…
不能在这儿谈 我们
But not here. We’re too…
太显眼了
…exposed.
-走吧 -我们要去哪
– Come on. – Where are we going?
世界上最好的地方
Only to the most wonderful place on earth.
是梦幻岛加奥兹国
It’s Neverland and Oz and…
再加金银岛 全融为一体
Treasure Island all wrapped into one.
早上好 拉比西先生
Good morning, Monsieur Labisse.
伊莎贝尔
Ah, Isabelle.
容我介绍雨果·卡布里特先生
May I present to you Monsieur Hugo Cabret,
是我多年的好友
a very old and dear companion.
卡布里特先生
Monsieur Cabret.
你好
Hello.
谢谢你借我这本书
Well, thank you for this.
我觉得我快要爱上大卫·科波菲尔了
I think I’m halfway in love with David Copperfield.
摄影的书籍在哪
Photography?
-后面角落左边顶层架子上 -谢谢
– Back corner, left, top shelf. – Thank you.
喂 什么事那么重要
Listen, what’s so important?
你的笔记本还在乔治爸爸手里
Papa Georges still has your notebook.
他没烧掉 只是耍了个小把戏
He didn’t burn it. That was all a trick.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只知道这笔记本弄得他很难过
All I know is the notebook made him very upset.
他和让娜妈妈为这事谈到很晚
And he and Mama Jeanne stayed up very late talking about it.
我觉得他都哭了
Well, you see, I think he was crying.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为这可能是场冒险
Because this might be an adventure.
而我从没冒过险
And I’ve never had one before…
至多就是读书里的历险记
…outside of books, at least.
而且我觉得我们应该
And I think we should be very…
秘密行动
clandestine.
好吧
Ok.
对了 我叫伊莎贝尔 你想借本书吗
By the way, my name’s Isabelle. Do you want a book?
拉比西先生允许我借书
Monsieur Labisse lets me borrow them,
我肯定也能帮你借到一本
and I’m sure I could get one for you.
不用了
No.
你不喜欢书吗
Don’t you like books?
不 不是的 我喜欢
No… No, I do.
我以前会和爸爸一起看儒勒·凡尔纳的书
My father and I used to read Jules Verne together.
那来吧
Well, come on.
我要怎么要回我的笔记本
How do I get my notebook back?
我觉得你得勇敢地面对他
Well, I think you should stand up to him.
别跟他说我们说过话
And don’t tell him we talked.
我会尽可能帮你
I’ll help you if I can.
有点恒心
Be steadfast.
走开
Go away.
修好它
Fix it.
我说 修好它
I said, fix it
我知道你一直在偷店里的零部件
I know you’ve been stealing parts from the shop.
不如就用你还没偷的修吧
You might as well use those you haven’t stolen yet.
还我笔记本
Give me my notebook.
你还有几分天资
You’ve got a bit of talent.
但你得证明你不仅仅是个小毛贼
But you’ll have to prove there’s more to you than being a thief.
-你可以把你的笔记本赚回去 -怎么赚
– You can earn your notebook. – How?
每天都到我的店来
Come to the booth every day.
我会决定你得为你偷的每样东西工作多久
I’ll decide how long you must work for each item you stole.
你什么时候算是赚回了你的笔记本
And it will be up to me to decide when…
也由我来决定 如果真能有这一天
…you’ve earned your notebook, if ever.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
“做贼”不叫工作 孩子
“Thief” is not a job, boy.
我还有个工作
I have a different job.
但我有空时会来的
But I’ll come when I can.
你从明天开始吧 走吧
You begin tomorrow. Go away.
我现在就开始
I’ll begin now.
不是那个 是另一个
Not that one, the other one.
这是你挑的牌吗
Is this your card?
钥匙在哪
Where is it?
小孩子
Little man.
你的长辈呢 回答我
Where are your designated adults? Answer me!
-没有长辈 -你有父母吗
– Ain’t got none. – Do you have any parents?
-没有 -很好
– No! – Excellent.
那你就得直接进孤儿院了 是不是
It’s straight to the orphanage with you, isn’t it?
-不要 -你看那人的瓶子做什么
– No! – What were you doing looking in that man’s bottle?
那是你的瓶子吗
Was that your… Was that your bottle?!
-不要 -那是你的纸袋子吗
– No. – Was that your paper bag?
那是你的纸袋子吗 很显然
Was that your paper bag? It states clearly…
是的 我是古斯塔夫·达斯德
Yes, Gustave Daste here.
是的长官 又找到个孤儿
Yes, Officer, another orphan…
擅自闯入和盗窃罪
Um, trespass and theft this time.
他的手”擅自闯入”了一个纸袋子
His hand was trespassing inside a paper bag, with the intent
意图偷走里面的东西
of removing its contents.
他偷到的东西 一块糕点
The object of his plunder? A pastry.
安静点
Be quiet!
捣蛋鬼 用你的脏手套
Keep… Stop your sniffling, you little urchin,
把鼻涕擦掉
with your filthy little mitts.
我当然不是跟您讲话
No, of course I wasn’t talking to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!