事实证明 我们只是需要多来点…这样
It turns out, all we needed was a little more of… this.
你是指我整个人吗
You just gestured to all of me?
大部分都是你 但那个是我的杰作
Well, most of you. That bit’s my handiwork.
还加上一点小嗝嗝的风格
With a little Hiccup flare thrown in.
你觉得能行吗
You think that’ll do?
我可能还得做些调节
I might make a few tweaks.
这一下 是因为你害我担心
That’s… for scaring me.
什么…你以后总要这样吗 因为…
What… what, is it always going to be this way? Because…
我想我能习惯
I could get used to it.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-夜煞 -趴下
– Night fury! – Get down!
准备好了吗
You ready?
这里是伯克岛
This is Berk…
一年中九个月下雪 其它三个月下冰雹
It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three.
这儿生长的食物坚硬无味
Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.
这儿的人更是有过之而无不及
The people that grow here are even more so.
唯一的好处就是宠物
The only upsides are the pets.
其它地方有小马或鹦鹉…
While other places have ponies or parrots…
而我们有…
We have…
龙
Dragons.