当然 把它们落荒而逃
Of course. Send them running.
老海盗的后备计划 简单而有效
The old viking fallback. Nice and simple.
靠边
Step aside.
左转舵
Head to port.
如果你想被吃掉
If you’re planning on getting eaten,
最好选择巨齿龙
I’d definitely go with the Gronckle.
你向这世上
You were wise to seek help
最致命的武器求助是明智的
from the world’s most deadly weapon.
就是说我
It’s me.
-我喜欢这个计划 -我不…
– I love this plan! – I didn’t…
你太疯狂了 我就喜欢这点
You’re crazy. I like that.
那么 计划是什么
So, what is the plan?
这可不怎么有利于士气
That’s not very encouraging.
难怪一直不见船回来
Oh, I was wondering where that went.
保持低姿 备好兵器
Stay low, and ready your weapons.
我们到了
We’re here.
等等 你在干什么…
Wait, what are you…?!
没事的
It’s okay… it’s okay.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
得加一些东西帮你驾住龙
You’re gonna need something to help you hold on.
我们敲破山门
When we crack this mountain open,
所有龙就会蜂拥而出
all hell is gonna break loose.
我也会吓尿 幸好我多带了内♥裤♥
… in my undies. Good thing I brought extras.
无论结果如何 今天要做个了断
No matter how this ends, it ends today.
结束了吗
Is that it?
我们胜利了
We’ve done it!
还没完
This isn’t over!
列阵 振作起来
Form your ranks. Pull together!
快撤
Get clear!
我的雷神啊…那是什么东西
Beards of thor… ! what is that?
奥丁保佑
Odin, help us!
发射石弹
Catapults! Fire!
-回到船上去 -不
– Get to the ships! – No, nooo!
-你真英明 -我真蠢
– Smart, that one… – I was a fool.
-带着大家逃去岛的远端 -什么
– Lead the men to the far side of the island. – What?
戈伯 你也一起走
Gobber, go with the men.
我要留下看着你
I think I’ll stay, just in case you’re
免得你做出什么疯狂之举
thinking of doing something crazy.
只要我引开那个东西
I can buy them a few minutes if I give
就能拖延一点时间 让他们逃脱
that thing something to hunt for.
那加我一个岂不更好
Then I can double that time.
-来啊 -不 是这边
– Here! – Oh, no. Here!
-跟我打 -不 跟我打
– Fight me! – No, me!
悍夫 暴芙 注意身后
Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs!
跟上 鱼脚司
Move, Fishlegs!
看啊 我们骑着龙 全都骑着龙
Look at us! we’re on dragons! We’re on dragons! All of us!
真跟你是一模一样的固执维京人
Every bit the bull-headed stubborn viking you ever were.
-鱼脚司 分♥析♥龙种 -好
– Fishlegs, break it down! – Okay.
头尾的重甲是为了猛击和废碎敌人
Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing.
务必闪躲
Steer clear of both.
小眼大鼻孔 说明它主要依靠听力和嗅觉
Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell.
好 阿虫和阿脚 留在它的盲点
Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in it’s blind spot.
弄些噪音扰乱它
Make some noise. Keep it confused.
悍夫和暴芙 想法子探明它的射程
Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit.
激怒它
Make it mad.
-那是我的专长 -扯吧你
– That’s my specialty! – Since when?
地球人都知道我更会气人
Everyone knows I’m more irritating, see.
照我说的做 我尽快回来
Just do what I told you. I’ll be back as soon as I can.
别担心 交给我们
Don’t worry! We got it covered!
-傻瓜 -呆子
– Fool! – Butto!
再见 你个螺栓
Bye, ya grendel!
这东西没有盲点
Um, this thing doesn’t have a blind spot!
那儿
There!
去帮他们吧
Go help the others!
好了 坚持住
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
-起作用了 -没错
– It’s working! – Yeah, its working!
我的巨齿龙失控了
I’ve lost power on the Gronckle!
鼻涕虫 别光傻看着
Snotlout, do something!
我很好
I’m okay!
不那么好了
Less okay.
一打一个准 怎么了 伙计
I can’t miss! Whats wrong, buddy?
眼睛里进东西了吗
You got something in your eye?
你真有海盗的范儿
Yeah, you’re the viking!
爸爸
Dad?
好嘞 伙计
You got it, bud!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
我很抱歉…
I’m sorry…
对我所做的一切
… for… for everything.
是…我也是
Yeah… me too.
你不必去那儿
You don’t have to go up there.
我们是海盗 这是职业危害
We’re vikings. It’s an occupational hazard
我很骄傲有你这样的儿子
I’m proud to call you my son.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, dad.
他来了
He’s up!
去把鼻涕虫救出来
Get Snotlout outta there!
-我去 -我去 我先去
– I’m on it! – I’m on it. I’m on it first!
-喂 让我来骑 -不对 来这边
– Hey, let me drive! – No, this way.
-别推我 -我要把你牙敲出来
– Don’t push me! – I’ll push your teeth out!
不敢相信居然成功了
You know, I can’t believe that worked.
-夜煞 -趴下
– Night fury! – Get down!
接到她了吗
Did you get her?
去吧
Go!
这家伙有翅膀 好吧 看看它能不能飞
This thing has wings. Okay, lets see if it can use them!
你觉得那招有效吗
You think that did it?
它会飞
Well, he can fly.
好了 没牙仔 该消失了 上吧 伙计
Okay, Toothless, time to disappear! Come on, bud!
要喷火了
Here it comes!
小心
Watch out!
好了 没时间了 看看计划能不能成功
Okay, times up. Let’s see if this works.
来吧 你就这点能耐吗
Come on! Is that the best you can do?
坚持住 我们没事的 再坚持一会儿就行
Stay with me, buddy. We’re good. Just a little bit longer.
准备 没牙仔
Hold, Toothless.
就是现在
Now!
不…不
No… no!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup! Hiccup!
儿子
Son!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
儿子
Oh son!
都怪我
I did this.
我…我很抱歉
I’m s… I’m so sorry.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
他还活着 你把他活着带回来了
He’s alive! you brought him back alive!
谢谢你…救了我儿子
Thank you… for saving my son.
至少绝大部分都救回来了
Well, you know, most of him.
你好 没牙仔
Hey, Toothless.
伙计 真高兴再见到你
Happy to see you too, buddy.
我…在我的家里
What… uh… I’m… in my house
你在我家里
You’re in my house.
我爸爸知道你在这儿吗
Does my dad know your here?
好吧…好吧
Uh, what, oh, okay,… okay.
没牙仔 别这样 好吧
Toothless, no. Toothless! Aw, come on.
好吧 谢谢你 小家伙
Okay. Thanks, bud.
没牙仔 待着别动
Toothless, stay here.
来吧 伙计们 准备好 抓紧 我们走
C’mon guys. Get ready! hold on tight. Here we go!
什么
What?
我就知道 我已经死了
I knew it. I’m dead.
没有 但你尽力一试了
No, but you give it your best shot.
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
看 是小嗝嗝
Hey look, it’s Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!