难道你不这么觉得吗
with a little less feeding, don’t you think?
这不是开玩笑 小嗝嗝
This isn’t a joke, Hiccup!
这么简单的命令 你怎么就不听呢
Why can’t you follow the simplest orders?
我控制不了 我一看到龙就想
I, I can’t stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just…
杀了它 我本性如此 爸爸
… kill it. You know, it’s who I am, Dad.
你能做很多事 小嗝嗝
Oh, you are many things, Hiccup,
但绝对杀不了龙
but a dragon killer is not one of them.
回屋里去 带他回去
Get back to the house. Make sure he gets there.
我来处理他惹的麻烦
I have his mess to clean up.
干得好
Quite the performance.
我再没见过谁这么能帮倒忙了 真了不起
I’ve never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!
承蒙夸奖 我很努力的
Thank you. Thank you. I was trying.
-我真的打中了 -当然 小嗝嗝
– I really did hit one. – Sure, Hiccup.
-他从不听我说 -那是家族遗传
– He never listens. – Well, it runs in the family.
要不就满脸失望和愤怒
And when he does, it’s always with this disappointed scowl
好像有人克扣了他三文治上的肉
like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich.
打扰一下 女侍 恐怕你
Excuse me, barmaid. I’m afraid you
弄错我想要的儿子了
brought me the wrong offspring.
我点的是肌肉发达的大个子男孩
I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms.
还要有超凡的勇气和荣誉
Extra guts and glory on the side.
这个却是会说话的鱼骨头
This here. This is a talking fish bone!
你完全想错了
Now, you’re thinking about this all wrong.
这和你的外表无关
It’s not so much what you look like.
他不能忍♥受的是你的内在
It’s what’s inside that he can’t stand.
谢谢你的总结
Thank you for summing that up.
重点是这不适合你
Look, the point is, stop trying so
不要再勉为其难了
hard to be something you’re not.
我只想成为你们当中的一员
I just want to be one of you guys.
我们不消灭它们 就会被它们消灭
Either we finish them or they’ll finish us.
这是除掉它们的唯一办法
It’s the only way we’ll be rid of them.
找到并毁掉龙的巢穴 它们就会离开
If we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave.
它们会去寻找另一个家园
They’ll find another home.
趁海水结冰前我们再搜寻一次
One more search, before the ice sets in.
那些船只会有去无回
Those ships never come back.
我们是维京海盗 这是职业危害
We’re Vikings. It’s an occupational hazard.
谁愿意和我去
Now who’s with me?
好吧 留下来的人负责照顾小嗝嗝
Alright,… those who stay will look after Hiccup.
这才像样
That’s more like it.
我去收拾我的底衣
I’ll pack my undies.
不 你留下训练新兵
No, I need you to stay, and train some new recruits.
好极了 我在忙时小嗝嗝可以看店
Oh, perfect, yeah. And while I’m busy Hiccup can cover the store.
溶铁 磨刀片 还有很多时间独处
Molten steel, razor sharp blades, lots of time to himself…
绝对不会出事
What could possibly go wrong?
我要拿他怎么办 戈伯
Oh, what am I going to do with him, Gobber?
让他和其他人一起训练
Put him in training with the others.
-我是认真的 -我也是
– No, I’m serious. – So am I.
你还没放龙出来 他就死了
He’d be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.
-这可不一定 -我很肯定
– Oh, you don’t know that. – I do know that.
-不 你弄错了 -我不会错
– No, you don’t – No, actually, I do.
-不 你错了 -你知道他的德性
– No, you don’t. – Listen, you know what he’s like.
从他会爬起他就与众不同
From the time he could crawl he’s been… different.
他从不听我说
He doesn’t listen.
注意力持续时间比麻雀还短
He has the attention span of a sparrow.
我带他去打渔 他却跑去猎山精
I take him fishing and he goes hunting for.. for Trolls!
山精的确存在 它们会偷袜子
Trolls exist! They steal your socks.
可只偷左脚的 为什么呢
But only the left ones. What’s with that?
-我小时候… -又来了
– When I was a boy… – Oh, here we go.
我父亲让我拿头撞石头
My father told me to bang my head
我照做了
against a rock,… and I did it.
我觉得这不合理 但我没质疑他
I thought it was crazy, but I didn’t question him.
你知道后来怎么样了吗
And you know what happened?
-你患上头痛 -石头裂成两半
– You got a headache. – That rock split in two.
我从此知道了维京海盗的能力 戈伯
It taught me what a Viking could do, Gobber.
他能摧毁大山 移平森林
He could crush mountains, level forests,…
驾驭海洋
… tame seas!
我从小就知道自己的能力和责任
Even as a boy I knew what I was, what I had to become…
小嗝嗝却不是这样
Hiccup is not that boy.
你阻止不了他 斯多戈
You can’t stop him, Stoick.
你只能帮他作好准备
You can only prepare him.
我知道这不中听 但事实是
I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is
你不可能永远保护他
you won’t always be around to protect him.
他还会出去 可能现在已经出去了
He’s going to get out there again. He’s probably out there now.
神明都不眷顾我
Oh, the Gods hate me.
有人丢了刀 有人丢杯子
Some people lose their knife or their mug.
我却丢了一条龙
No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.
我成功了吗 我真的成功了
Oh, wow? I.. I did it? Oh, I did it!
这下一切问题都解决了 太好了
This fixes everything. Yes!
我打败了这只凶兽
I have brought down this mighty beast!
我要杀了你 龙
I’m gonna kill you, dragon.
我要挖出你的心脏
I’m gonna… I’m gonna cut out your
把它拿去给我的父亲
heart and take it to my father.
我是一名维京海盗
I’m a Viking.
我是维京海盗
I’m a Viking!
这是我♥干♥的
I did this.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup.
爸爸
Dad? Uh…
我有话和你说
I have to talk to you, Dad.
我也要和你谈谈 儿子
I need to speak with you too, son.
-是时候让你学习和龙战斗了 -我不想和龙战斗
– I think it’s time you to learned to fight dragons. – I don’t want to fight dragons.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-你先说 -不 你先说
– Uh, you go first. – No, no, you go first.
好吧 如你所愿
All right. You got your wish.
降龙训练 明天早上开始
Dragon training. You start in the morning.
天啊 我应该先说的
Oh man, I should have gone first.
我在想 你知道的
Uh, cause I was thinking. You know,
我们有很多降龙维京人 但是
we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but,…
我们没有足够的维京面包师
Do we have enough bread-making Vikings,
或是维京修屋工
or small home repair Vikings…
-你会需要这个的 -我不想和龙战斗
– You’ll need this. – I don’t want to fight dragons.
别胡扯了 你很想的
Oh come on, yes you do.
这么说吧 爸爸 我不能杀龙
Rephrase. Dad, I can’t kill dragons.
但你一定得杀
But you will kill dragons.
不 我确定一定以及肯定不会
No, I’m really very extra sure that I won’t.
-是时候了 小嗝嗝 -你听不到我说的吗
– It’s time, Hiccup. – Can you not hear me?
这不是开玩笑 儿子
This is serious, son.
当你拿起这把斧子 你就与我们同在
When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you.
像我们一样行走 像我们一样说话
Which means, you walk like us. You talk like us.
像我们一样思考
You think like us.
再不要…这样
No more of… this.
你刚指了我整个人
You just gestured to all of me.
-说定了吗 -都是你一个人在说了算
– Deal? – This conversation is feeling very one-sided.
说定了吗
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
很好
Good.
努力训练
Train hard.
我会回来的 也许吧
I’ll be back. Probably.
我会在这的 可能吧
And I’ll be here, maybe.
欢迎来到驯龙场
Welcome to dragon training.
无路可退了
No turning back.
真希望我落下严重烧伤
I hope I get some serious burns.
我希望我肩膀或者后腰上能被咬到
I’m hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back.
是啊 留下伤疤才有意思
Yeah, it’s only fun if you get a scar out of it.
可不是嘛 伤痛 我喜欢
Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it.
这下好了 谁让他进来的
Oh, great, who let him in?
开始吧 表现最佳的新兵
Lets get started. The recruit who does best,
将有幸在全村人面前
will win the honor of killing his first
亲手屠龙
dragon in front of the entire village.
小嗝嗝都已经杀了一条夜煞了
Hiccup already killed a night fury,
这么说他失去资格还是…
so does that disqualify him or…?
我能不能转到与真正的维京人一个班
Can I transfer to the class with the cool vikings?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!