处于深深的自我怀疑之中
whether you’re worthy ever since.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我能有今天 全是因为你
I am the person I am today because of you.
我从来没有告诉过你 但的确是那样
I never told you that, but it’s true.
你是最勇敢 最固执
You are the bravest, most stubborn,
最有决心的傻蛋
most determined knucklehead I know.
这不是没牙仔赋予你的优点 小嗝嗝
Toothless didn’t give you that, Hiccup.
-他只是让你… -更轻松
– He just made it… – Easier.
现在会变得更加困难
And now it’s gonna be a lot harder.
那你准备怎么办
So, what are you gonna do about it?
也许做些傻事吧
Probably something stupid.
这才是我认识的小嗝嗝
That’s the Hiccup I know.
做好准备 大家伙儿 我们要把他们救回来
Suit up, gang. We’re going to get them back.
-什么 -他疯了
– What? – He’s lost his mind.
这才像个结婚的样子
Now, that’s marriage material.
终于 我的好学生 你准备好了
At last, faithful pupil, you are ready.
我们没有龙要怎么把我们的龙救回来
Um, how are we gonna get our dragons back without dragons?
相信我
Trust me.
快点
Move it.
没错 龙王
Um, that’s right, alpha.
不许妄动
No surprises.
穿着这些从悬崖上跳下去
So, jump off the cliff in these.
这就是你最好的办法了吗
That’s the best you’ve got?
不你们才是我最好的计划
No, you guys are the best I’ve got.
-我支持他 还有谁 -我…
– I’m with him! Who else?! – I’m with…
暴芙纳特 那是我的台词
Ruffnut, that was my line.
-出发 -跟上了
– Let’s go! – Try to keep up!
-我上了 -上
– I’m doing it! – All right!
你们不会真的觉得我会把夜煞交给你们吧
You didn’t think I’d actually hand you the Night Fury, did you?
只有我能杀他
He’s mine to kill.
狡猾的毒蛇
That snake!
我要结束我挑起的一切
I intend to finish what I started.
祝你们没了龙王也能控制他们
Best of luck controlling them without an alpha.
等着 没牙仔
Hold on, Toothless!
松开
Let go!
应该先练练的
Could’ve used some practice!
我不该吃早饭的
Ah, I should’ve skipped breakfast!
没牙仔
Toothless!
小心
Look out!
烫烫烫烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot!
他们要跑了
They’re getting away!
时机正好
Perfect timing.
干掉他们 瘦的那个交给我
Put that down! I’ll take the skinny one!
认真起来
Game faces!
你还在等什么 上啊
Yeah, what are you waiting for? Get in there.
找掩护
Take cover!
你去哪里
Where are you going?!
-小心 -谢谢
– Heads up! – Thanks.
小心
Look out!
谢谢
Thanks.
我来了 没牙仔
I’m coming, Toothless!
你还觉得他在乎你吗
You still think he cares about you?
看看他会去追谁
Let’s just see who he follows.
对不起 伙计 这一切都对不起
I’m sorry, bud, for everything.
去追她吧
Now, let’s go get her.
二把手来了
Number two coming through!
惊喜
Surprise!
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
来啊
Come on.
又放出一个 还有四个
All right! One more free! Four to go!
跟上
Try to keep up!
有我呢
I got your backs.
我们简直就像是一个小队
Yeah, it’s almost like we’re a team.
你竟然带宝宝来战场
You brought a baby to a battle.
换我可不会这么做
Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
天 我爱那条龙
God, I love that dragon.
快回来
Come on! Come back here!
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we’re late for the party.
你们来得正好
You’re right on time.
没错 没错
That’s it. That’s it.
我们要怎么在不伤害到她的前提下把他弄下来
How are we gonna get him off her back without hurting her?
惧怕我的胡子吧
Fear the facial hair!
-好想念这种时代 -我也是
– Oh, I have missed this. – Me, too.
你看到他了吗
Ooh. See that there?
真可爱
Aw. Cute.
这是噩兆 你被诅咒了
That’s a bad omen. You’re cursed.
没错 上
Yes! Go on!
好样的
Good on you!
看来你其实也没有那么噩啦
I guess you’re not so bad after all.
弃船
Abandon ship!
真是太棒了
Yay! Oh, that was awesome!
我们有麻烦了
Uh, we’ve got problems.
干掉他 小嗝嗝
Take him down, Hiccup!
我们需要赶紧想个更好的计划
We need a better plan, and quick!
你 你在干什么
Uh, uh, what are, what are you doing?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
他去哪里了
Where has he gone?
你会害死我们俩的
You’ll kill both of us!
在龙身上战斗
Fighting over a dragon?
这就是你的计划吗
That’s your plan?
这才是
This is.
去救他
Save him.

No!

See?
我就知道你会来的
I knew you’d come around.
早上好 伙计
Hey. Good morning, bud.
好样的
Here you go.
你可真是充满了惊喜
Boy, you’re full of surprises.
他是你的了
He’s all yours.
艾瑞特也许的确有好身材
You know, Eret may be blessed with brawn,
但悄悄告诉你 你有脑子
but, just between us, you have the brains.
一把手
Number one.
你说得对 伙计 是时候了
You’re right, bud. It’s time.
我总是忙于为一个我想要的世界而战
I was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted,
我没有想过你需要什么
I didn’t think about what you needed.
你已经照顾我们够久了
You’ve looked after us for long enough.
该为你自己考虑考虑了
Time to look after yourselves.
风里飞 我的好姑娘
Oh, Stormfly, my good girl.
好了 坏脾气
All right, Grumpy.
去吧
Off you go.
再见 你这只丑八怪
So long, you big ugly beast.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
云中跃
Oh, Cloudjumper. Oh.
去吧 伙计
Go on, bud.
带他们去秘密世界
Lead them to the Hidden World.
你们在那里会很安全
You’ll be safe there.
比和我一起安全得多
Safer than you could ever be with me.
没事的 我也爱你
It’s okay. I love you, too.
我希望你自♥由♥
And I want you to be free.
我们的世界不配拥有你们
Our world doesn’t deserve you.
还不配
Yet.
去吧 没牙仔
Go, Toothless.
去吧
Go.
为了首领和首领夫人
To the chief and chieftess!
好样的
Good on you!
来吧 埋在我浓密的假胡子里哭吧
Come, cry into my full, thick beard.
太美了
It’s so beautiful!
恶心
Gross.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
我喜欢感性的人
I like sensitive guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!