我的脸很长 但你的真的很长
I mean, mine’s long, but yours is really long.
只有脸没有脑 好像生来就被拉长了
All face and no brain, like you got stretched at birth.
你也有双胞胎兄弟吗
Do you have a twin, too?
悍夫纳特在妈妈肚子里就占了所有空间
Tuffnut took up all the room in Mom’s belly.
不然我的脑袋会更圆 还会有更多脑子
Otherwise I’d have a rounder head and more brains.
这就是科学
That’s science.
我的辫子就像小双头龙 看
My braids are like little Zipplebacks. See?
连上面的霉斑看上去都像眼睛 好可爱
Even the mold spots look like eyes. It’s so cute.
上面还有小小的角什么的
They even have little horns and everything,
就像吐吐和喷喷
just like Barf and Belch.
只不过我和吐吐真是受不了喷喷
Except me and Barf can’t stand Belch,
所以其实只是吐吐
so they’re really just Barfs.
这里好暖和
It’s warm in here.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
从来没有过这么性感的囚犯
You’ve never had a prisoner this hot.
男孩子们都爱我
All the boys love me.
除了艾瑞特 他是绝对没有机会了
Except Eret, who totally lost his chance.
过了这村没这店了 小子 抱歉
That ship has sailed, boy. Sorry.
小嗝嗝基本算是已经娶了
And Hiccup is practically married
那个圆脑袋 阿斯翠德
to that round-head, Astrid.
但是鼻涕虫和鱼脚司基本算是我的后宫
But Snotlout and Fishlegs, they’re basically my harem.
真是很难选
I just can’t choose, you know?
鼻涕虫很健壮 但是有点太好看了
Snotlout’s a beefcake but almost too pretty, you know?
有时候我觉得他更爱他自己 而不是我
Sometimes I think he’s more in love with himself than me.
一段感情里只能有一个美人儿
There’s only room for one beauty in this relationship.
鱼脚司要是能让我在冰川上
Fishlegs would keep me alive longer if I had to
吃掉一条鱼的话 我还能活久点
eat one of them, stranded on some glacier somewhere.
但是他总是在聊龙的事
But he never shuts up about dragons.
有人老是在说话的话 你不会烦吗
Don’t you hate when people never stop talking?
-我会 -他们就说啊说啊说个不停
– Yes, I do. – They just keep going and going.
真是太无聊了
Blah, blah, blah. It’s so boring.
-我们就不能把她喂给你的龙吗 -我饿了
– Can’t we just feed her to your dragons? – I’m hungry.
你们这里都吃什么
Hey, what do you have to eat around here?
我对鱼过敏 不要忘了
I’m allergic to fish. You should know that.
那个愚蠢的新岛上只有鱼
That’s all they have at that stupid new island.
你们有扇贝吗
Do you have any clams?
他们就像里面装了咬过的东西的
They’re like little mouths with slimy food inside
小嘴巴 就像以前妈妈那样
that’s already chewed, like the way Mom used to do it.
够了
Enough!
直到我12岁了 她就说”自己咬东西”
Until I turned 12 and she was like, “Chew your own food.”
于是我就说”不 我还很喜欢呢”
And I was like, “No, I kinda like it.”
你真是我遇见过最烦人的生物
Most annoying creature ever to cross my path.
你把龙放出来了
Oops, you let the dragons out.
我要抓住你 我要抓住你
I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you.
-不 这个会抓住你 -带…
– No, this one’s gonna get you. – Get…
带上他快滚
Take him and go!
快点 我求你了
Please! I beg you!
亡牙龙只能放弃自己的晚餐了
The Deathgrippers will have to forgo dinner.
你给你的龙喂龙吗
Ew, you feed your dragons dragons?
-快滚 -你的厕所在哪里
– Go! – Where’s your bathroom?
我得…
I got to…
好吧 上帝啊
Okay! Gods.
难怪你头发都灰了
No wonder you have gray hair.
压力太大不好
Stress is not good for you.
再见 废物们
So long, losers!
-她在往哪里飞 -她在追踪什么东西
– Where-where is she heading? – She’s tracking something.
对吗 姑娘
Aren’t you, girl?
这里只有延绵千里的…
There’s nothing but miles and miles of…
巨大的瀑布
A great waterfall.
在世界的尽头
At the end of the world.
风里飞
Stormfly!

Look.
这是真的存在的
It really does exist.
-没牙仔 -你会吓到他们的
– Toothless. – Shh. You’ll spook them.
那才叫龙王
Now, that’s a king.
我们该离开了
We should go.

Ooh, no.
风里飞
Stormfly!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
对不起 伙计 我只是
I-I’m sorry, bud. I-I just…
孩子
Son.
你应该好好睡觉的
You should be asleep.
我渴了
I was thirsty.
过来
Yeah, come here.
爸爸
Dad?
你要给我们找新妈妈吗
Are you gonna get us a new mom?
我不想要再找别的
I don’t want another.
你妈妈是我唯一的女人
Your mom was the only woman for me.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
但是有爱就会有失去
But with love comes loss, son.
这是注定的
It’s part of the deal.
有时候会很痛苦 但到了最后 一切都是值得的
Sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it’s all worth it.
没有比爱更好的馈赠
There’s no greater gift than love.
没事的 伙计
It’s okay, bud.
你属于哪里 和她一起
You belong there, with her.
而我们不一样
We don’t.
没事的
And that’s all right.
我们会想办法…
We’ll find a way to man…
她跟着我们回来了
She followed us back!
也许我们还是不用说再见的
We might not have to say good-bye after all.
没错
That’s it.
-暴芙纳特 -想我了吗
– Ruffnut? – Miss me?
你怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
我烦到他们放我走了
I annoyed them till they let me go.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
-格里莫放你走了 -真蠢
– Grimmel let you go? – So dumb.
他们受不了我
They couldn’t handle me.
大家都以为悍夫纳特更烦 但是
See, everyone thinks Tuffnut’s more annoying, but…
等等 暴芙纳特 认真点
Wait, hold on. Ruffnut, focus.
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
我从来没有回头看 小嗝嗝
I never look back, Hiccup.
没牙仔
Toothless.
没牙仔
Toothless!
没牙仔 回来
Toothless, come back!

No!
我们的小小游戏终于要结束了
And now our little game must come to an end.
让他们退下 龙王
Call them off, alpha!
没必要让她跟着丧命
No reason for her to die, too.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
-他们能干掉他的 -这样她就会有危险
– They could totally take him. – Not with her life on the line.
省点力气吧
Save your breath.
他们唯一听命的龙王是我
The only alpha they respond to is me.
别太难受 你已经尽力了
Don’t feel too badly. You tried your best.
但是你没有你的龙就一无是处
But you are nothing without your dragon.
没牙仔
Toothless!
真是太好了
Oh, that is just great!
现在怎么办
Now what?
我觉得该让二把手成为一把手了
I think it’s time for number two to become number one.
他听你的
He’ll listen to you.
-别说 -我没打算说
– Don’t say it. – I wasn’t going to.
我不该带你去那里的
I shouldn’t have dragged you out there.
他就不会把我送回来 她也不会跟过来
He wouldn’t have flown me back. She wouldn’t have followed.
没错
Yep.
我感觉自己就像遇到没牙仔之前那么没用
I feel like the same screwup I was before I met Toothless.
看得出来
I can see that.
你准备就这么站在这里同意我说的一切吗
Are you just gonna stand there and agree with everything?
你说得对
Well, you’re right.
你又回到了原点
You’re back to where you started,
但我当初是第一个相信你的人
but I was the first to believe in you.
从那以后 我就一直看着你
And I have watched you doubt

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!