东边和南边的敌人
and enemies to the east and south.
夜煞无法长时间飞行
And Night Furies cannot fly long distances without rest.
他们的飞行路线上必须要有停靠点
Their flight path must include stops.
稍稍休息
Potty break!
所以 他们去了…
Therefore, they’ve gone…
他们只能去…
They can only have gone…
有人想猜一猜吗
Does anyone want to take a guess?
有人吗
Anyone?
东边
Ah, east!
是西边
West.
很简单吧
Hmm? Simple, you see?
这不是很有趣吗
Oh, isn’t this fun?
不是吗 不是吗
Yes? No?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
你对捕猎的爱呢
Where is your love of the hunt?
你们不是侵略者吗
I thought you were conquerors.
你们会得到你们想要的东西
You’ll have your prize in time.
给我几天好好享受一下这种时光
Just allow me a few more days to enjoy this.
我真是太怀念了
I have dearly missed it.
好了
All right.
看来我们今晚就在这里扎营了
Looks like we’re camping here for tonight.
感谢雷神
Well, thank Thor for that.
太好了 我的地盘
Yes. My own place.
我准备建个小屋 只准长胡子的人进
I plan to build a hut, only for the bearded.
暴芙纳特 你不能进
Ruffnut, you got to stay out.
连鬓胡不算
Chin whiskers don’t count.
我看到了一座以我的形象建造的霸气之塔
I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me.
绝对比艾瑞特要高 肌肉更大
It’s gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles.
什么
W-What?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house! Hey.
-有什么问题吗 -有问题
– Is there a problem here? – Yeah, there’s a problem.
自从你出现后
Ever since you showed up,
你就一直想要压过我
you’ve been trying to upstage me.
你就是嫉妒 妄想
You’re just so jealous. It’s delusional.
妄想这个词用得很好
Yeah, delusion’s a good word for it.
听着 艾瑞特之子
Listen, son of Eret.
等小嗝嗝这个首领不行了 下一个轮到的是我
When Hiccup blows it as chief, I’m next in line.
二把手 因为我已经是瓦尔卡的最爱了
Number two, ’cause I’m clearly Valka’s favorite.
所以你最好给我放尊重点
So, you better start showing me some respect.
奇怪的小矮子
Strange little man.
别介意他
Ah, don’t mind him.
你有这挪威神的身材不是你的错
It’s not your fault you have the body of a Norse god.
我也有这种困扰
I myself have the same problem.
铁匠摊就建在这里
Blacksmith’s stall goes right here.
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five.
-哪里… -好吧
– Where’s…? – Uh, okay.
等等 大伙儿 我说扎营
Uh, hold on, gang. I-I said make camp.
-你看到那些了吗 -而不是建一个新的村庄
– Did you see them? – Not build a new village.
谁死了让你当首领的
Who died and made you chief?
干什么
What? Ow!
我知道 这个地方很棒
Granted, this place is very nice,
但这里不是秘密世界
but it’s not the Hidden World.
我们都不知道是不是真的有秘密世界
We don’t even know if this Hidden World exists.
没错 这地方是真实的
Yeah. This place is real.
没有比一群又累又饿的维京人
Eh, there’s nothing more stubborn
更加固执的了
than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings.
我想这里应该也能做一个不错的基地吧
Well, I guess this can work as a base in the meantime.
这里易守 隐蔽性高
It’s defensible, hidden.
好吧 你们能留下来
All right. You can stay.
这里就是新伯克了
Say hello to New Berk!
开始造房♥子吧 伙计们
Let’s get building, lads.
等我和没牙仔找到秘密世界
Until Toothless and I find the Hidden World.
算了吧
Get off it!
关于声音
Now, about that voice.
能不能不要用鹅叫
Can we lose the whole honking goose thing?
很难想象婚礼祝福
It’s hard to imagine wedded bliss
一直要伴着那种声音
with that going off every minute.
如果你要继续往西
If you’re going to continue west,
我得回头确保没人跟踪我们
I should head back to make sure we weren’t followed.
好主意 我跟你一起去 保护你
Great idea. I’ll go with you for protection.
不 你太重要了 这里更需要你
No! You’re far too important here.
没错
Yeah.
小心点
Just be careful.
怎么了
What?
这个想让全世界找不到我们的计划
This plan to hide us from the rest of the world.
虽然我也希望能成真
Though-though I wish it were possible,
但恐怕无法长远 小嗝嗝
I fear it can’t last, Hiccup.
你知道我已经努力想这么做好几年了
I mean, you know I tried to do the same for years.
但是贪婪的人类总会想别的办法
But greedy humans always find a way.
我只是…我只是希望你能好好考虑一下
I just… I only ask that you think about it.
你还是觉得我疯了还是…
Do you still think I’m crazy or…?
这么说吧 这个主意很有你的风格
Let’s just say this whole idea is very you.
谢谢你昨晚支持我
Well, thanks for supporting me last night.
对我来说意义很大
It meant a lot.
先别急着谢我
Don’t thank me yet.
我只是希望你的话没错
I just hope you’re right about this.
没牙仔 不 太早了
Toothless. No, it’s too early.
你现在会画画了
Oh, now you can draw.
看来有人没睡觉啊
Oh. Someone hasn’t slept.
那个光煞根本不让我接近她半英里之内
Well, that Light Fury won’t let me within a mile of her.
在没牙仔拿下她之前 我们都别想睡觉
And neither of us will be getting any sleep
或者找到秘密世界了
or finding the Hidden World until Toothless takes over.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
你之前就试过这个 他不想要
You tried this once before. He didn’t want it.
现在 他不得不这么做了
Well, until now, he didn’t have a reason to.
对吧 伙计
Right, bud?
怎么了
What?
没什么 我很惊讶
No, nothing. I’m-I’m impressed.
看看你 接受改变
I mean, look at you. Embracing change.
我真为你自豪
I am proud of you.
他是我最好的伙计
Well, he’s my best bud.
我希望他能开心
I want him to be happy.
再说了 只装到他把她带回来
Eh, besides, it’s just until he brings her back.
好了
All right.
准备好就开火
Fire when ready.
看来你知道尾巴是防火的了
Well, I guess you know the tail is fireproof.
好了 没牙仔
Okay, Toothless.
好吧 我知道
Okay, okay. Okay, yes, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Okay, I know.
-拜托 别折腾了 -看啊
– Please, this is not helping. – Well, well, well.
有人很激动
Someone’s excited.
他第一次约会呢
He’s fresh off his first date.
现在为爱癫狂了
Now he’s love crazed.
逼疯的可是我们
Only we’re the ones going crazy.
他越早把那个光煞带回来越好
The sooner he brings back that Light Fury, the better.
但这样的话他得会自己飞
Yeah, but to do that, he’ll need to fly without me.
所以该试试这个改良版的新宝贝了
So time to give this new and improved baby a shot.
好样的 看起来很棒 没牙仔
Attaboy. Looking sharp, Toothless!
你觉得怎么样 伙计
So what do you think, bud?
带她回家
Bring her home.
最晚到落日之前
By sundown at the latest.
不 给你女朋友吧
No, save it for your girlfriend.
快去吧
Go on. Get out of here.
没事的
It’s okay.
小心
Watch out!
快走 云中跃
Go, Cloudjumper!
敬首领
To the chief!
敬首领
To the chief!
没错 敬我们的首领
Aye. To our chief.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!