你根本不知道我是谁 对吗
You have no idea who I am, do you?
你父亲认识我
Well, your father knew of me.
曾经有一个首领
Now, there was a chief.
他是最厉害的捕龙猎手
One of the greatest dragon hunters to have ever lived.
他会怎么想你
What would he think of you?
他做得没错
He had it right, you know.
为了让你能在一个更好的世界中成长
Making it his mission to destroy the beasts
而将消灭那些怪兽作为己任
so that you could grow up in a better world.
他改变了主意
He changed his mind.
看看他落得什么下场
And look where that got him.
我们还是直奔主题吧
So let’s get to the point.
我是夜煞杀手
I am the Night Fury killer.
我杀死了每一只夜煞 除了你的
I’ve hunted every last one but yours.
你要把那条龙交给我 不然我…
You are going to give me that dragon, or I will…
我永远不会交出他
I will never give him up.
你希望龙和我们平等自♥由♥地相处吗
You wish dragons to live free among us like equals?
这种观念有毒 孩子
A toxic notion, my boy.
历史证明我们是更高级的种族
History has shown that we are the superior species.
万一你的错误观念流传开来怎么办
What if word of your misguided ideas were to spread?
据我们所知 那样简直就是
It would be the undoing of civilization
文明的倒♥退♥
as we know it.
我们抓到他了吗
Did we get him?
出来
Now!
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to barge in.
你以为你能这么走进我的家
You think you can come into my home,
坐在我父亲的椅子上 威胁我的龙吗
sit in my father’s chair, and threaten my dragon?
这里是伯克岛
This is Berk.
我们从比你恶劣百万倍的人手中守护了自己的家园
And we have defended our way of life from far worse than you.
有战斗精神 我喜欢
A fighting spirit. I love it.
恐怕你搞错了
Only I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
你从来没有见过像我这样的人
You’ve never seen anything like me.
阿斯翠德 小心
Astrid, look out!
-小心 -孩子 快跑
– Look out! – Son, get clear.
快跑
Run!
在我下次来之前
Have my dragon ready
准备好我要的龙 不然我会毁掉你爱的一切
when I return, or I will destroy everything you love.
-进去 -大半夜的
– Inside. – It’s the middle of the night.
-我们来这里干什么 -好了
– What are we doing here? – All right.
好了 大家安静一下
All right, everybody. Settle down, please.
鱼脚司
Fishlegs.
你见过那种龙吗
Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?
让我去和他战斗
Let me at him!
我要让他尝尝我的厉害
I’ll give him a piece of my mind!
厉害就是指我的拳头
And by mind, I mean fist!
你们忘了大家差点丧命吗
Did you miss the part where we almost died?
你们没看到我的房♥子吗
Have you seen my house?
这是新的敌人
This is a new kind of enemy.
我低估了他 这是我的错
And I underestimated him. Now, that’s on me.
但我不会再犯这样的错误了
But I will not do that again.
我们是维京人 我们不会临阵逃脱
We’re Vikings. We don’t run from a fight.
至少我不会 你可能会
At least, I don’t. You might.
我同意小嗝嗝
I agree with Hiccup.
我们还没见识过格里莫真正的手段
We haven’t seen the last of Grimmel.
他是一个耐心 专注的捕猎者
He’s a predator, single-minded and patient.
他得不到他想要的东西是不会停手的
He won’t stop until he gets what he wants.
我支持艾瑞特
I’m with Eret.
我们必须认真对待这次威胁
We have to take this threat seriously.
格里莫只是一个征兆
Grimmel is just a sign of the times.
我们的敌人愈发聪明 执拗
Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined.
我们不仅人数占劣势 还将弱点暴露在明处
We’re not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable.
无法应付全面战争 要拿我们爱的人涉险
Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love,
我觉得…
I don’t…
我觉得我们不该再留在这里了
I don’t see a way of staying here any longer.
斯多戈会怎么想
What would Stoick think of this?
听他说完
Hey! Hear him out!
如果我们想和我们的龙和平共处
If we want to live in peace with our dragons,
我们需要一个更好的计划
we need a better plan.
你有什么想法 首领
So what are you saying, Chief?
我想说 我们要消失
I’m saying we have to disappear.
消失在地图上
Off the map.
带这些龙去一个没人能找到他们的地方
Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them.
那是哪里
And where might that be?
他是说要去寻找秘密世界
He’s talking about a quest for the Hidden World.
秘密什么
The hidden what?
-白日做梦 -没错
– Out to lunch. – Yeah.
我小时候 我父亲就一心想找到那里
My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy.
他绘制了地图 记录了笔记
He made notes and maps
寻找深藏在世界边缘
in search of the ancestral home of all dragons,
所有龙的故土
tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world.
这也许是我们想要的解决办法
It may be the solution we need.
我们是龙的子民
We are dragon people.
我们属于那里
It’s where we belong.
我知道这里是我们的家
Look, I know this is our home.
我的父亲把这里交给我来守护
My father left me to protect it.
但是伯克岛不仅仅只是这个地方
But Berk is more than this place.
我们才是伯克
We are Berk.
这些人♥民♥ 这些龙
The people, the dragons.
我们去哪里 伯克就在哪里
I say Berk is wherever we go.
我支持他 还有谁
I’m with him! Who else?!
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
让我过去一下
Just, let me just get right through here.
鱼肉仔 来吃石头 吃石头
Fishmeat, look, eat your rocks. Eat your rocks.
天 带宝宝飞的人实在是太没素质了
Gods! People who fly with babies are the worst.
我觉得我总是在问你这个问题 但是
I feel like I’m always asking you this question, but…
醒醒 坏脾气 醒醒
Wake up, Grump! Wake up!
你有个具体的计划还是…
Is there an actual plan or…?
只要一路飞到世界尽头
Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world.
听起来很靠谱
Ah. Seems sensible.
他们在哪里
So, where are they?
显然已经离开了
Gone. Obviously.
夜煞再一次从你手中
The Night Fury escaped you?
-逃走了 -是我促成的
– Again? – I encouraged it.
他们放弃了他们唯一的防守点
They’ve abandoned their only defensible position.
带着一点可怜的家当 恐惧地逃离
Running scared with what little they can carry.
没个尽头
It just keeps going.
因为世界其实是圆的
That’s ’cause the world is actually round.
太阳是圆的 月亮是圆的
The sun’s round. The moon is round.
星星是圆的
Stars are round.
尽管它们又小又蠢
Even though they’re small and stupid.
对吧 星星
Right? Stars.
别气馁 他们跑不了多远
Don’t fret. They won’t get far.
夜煞已经被♥干♥扰了
The Night Fury is distracted.
我让他见到了你的母龙
I introduced him to your female.
夜煞相配就相伴终身
Furies mate for life, you see.
你发现了什么 伙计
What you picking up on, bud?
光煞
The Light Fury!
她在跟着我们
She’s following us! Wow!
好厉害
Cool.
-你看 -她去哪里了
– Would ya look at that? – Where’d she go?
她是天空做的吗
Is she made of sky?
慢点 没牙仔
Whoa! Hold up, Toothless!
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
很高兴终于…
Oh, hey, it’s really nice to finally…
太棒了 真是太棒了
This is perfect. So great.
都闭嘴
Not a word.
对对对 但他们去哪里了
Y-Yes, yes, but where did they go?
还得要我解释
I have to explain this.
夜煞无法在寒冷的环境中生存
Night Furies can’t survive in the cold,
所以他们没有去北边
so they haven’t gone north.
他们想要甩开
They’re trying to put distance between themselves