是啊 但万一是真的呢
True. But what if it’s real?
这也许能解决我们所有的问题
It could be the answer to all of our problems.
怎么解决 把所有龙都转移过去吗
How? By moving the dragons there?
不 我们所有人
Uh-uh. All of us.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
抛弃我们七代人流传下来的家园
And abandon our home of seven generations?
你♥爸♥爸交给你保护的家园吗
The home your father left you to protect.
我觉得我们需要一个真正的解决方案 小嗝嗝
Yeah, I think we need a real solution, Hiccup.
我们也可以采取戈伯的建议
Well, we could just take Gobber’s advice
先结婚
and tie the knot.
这样能解决一切问题
That should fix everything.
但是 要是你还无法确认你的真心
But, hey, if you’re having doubts about yours truly,
鼻涕虫也是个不错的人选
I’m pretty sure Snotlout’s available.
他的眼里只有你妈妈
He only has eyes for your mom.
-开始玩脏的了 -是你逼我的
– Playing dirty now, huh? – You asked for it.
看来还是会有婚礼了
Looks like there might be a wedding after all.
你好大的胆子 太卑鄙了
Oh, how dare you? That is a low blow.
不 你别想跑
No, no, you are not getting away.
好吧 你赢了 你赢了
Okay, okay, you win, you win!
你永远赢
You always win.
你当初就知道我不好对付
You knew what you were getting into.
没错
Uh-huh. Right.
伙计
Uh, bud?
你…没错 不用等等我们
What… Yeah, sure, don’t bother to wait for us.
我的天
Oh, my gods.
小嗝嗝
Uh, Hiccup!
我们是朋友 不用杀了我们
Yeah, yeah, w-we’re friends. No need to kill us.
另一只夜煞
Another Night Fury.
不像是 那更像是
No, not quite. It’s more like a…
-亮…煞 -光煞
– Bright… Fury. – A Light Fury.
好吧 你的称呼可能更好
Yeah, yours is better, probably.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, gone?
消失了 遁入夜幕中
Vanished, into thin air.
怎么样
What do you think?
耳朵更短 没有背板
Stubbier ears. No dorsal plates.
好吧
Okay. Got it.
这一晚真闹腾
What a night.
伙计 你怎么了
Bud, what’s gotten into you?
你怎么这么喘气流口水
What is all this slobbering and panting?
你还看不出来吗 他恋爱了
Isn’t it obvious? He’s in love.
相信我 谈恋爱只有痛苦和煎熬
Trust me, relationships are nothing but pain and misery.
我怎么说的来着
What did I just say?
我的遭遇还不够看吗
A-am I not enough?
我觉得他是说”不够”
I think that’s a no.
-这样的吗 -这样吧
– Something like this? – You know what?
就照着没牙仔的卡画个白色的就行
Just trace your Toothless card and make her white.
-你早说啊 -你敢信吗
– You could’ve led with that. – Can you believe it?
没牙仔有女朋友了
Toothless has a girlfriend.
我从来没带你约过会
I never took you for a romantic.
从来没有
Like, ever.
但这也太甜了
But it’s so sweet.
你看
I mean, look.
那也太可怜了
Okay. That’s just sad.
-还很奇怪 -你最好做些什么
– And weird. – Yeah, you better do something.
认真的吗 我宁愿铲一天屎也不想看他这样
Seriously? I’d rather shovel poop all day than watch that.
好吧 那我们回森林里去
All right. Let’s head back to the woods
看看能不能找到她
and see if we can find her.
好主意
Ah, good idea.
单独聊聊
A little privacy.
-男孩之间的对话 -什么
– It’s boy talk. – What?
走吧 赶紧搞定
Come on, let’s go work this out.
你想结婚了
So, you want to get married.
其实没有
Uh, no, actually.
好消息是我参加过两场婚礼
Good news. I’ve been to two weddings.
都被我砸了 但没有一场知名度比得上你们的
I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one.
各种压力 批判 不仅仅是我的
Lots of pressure, judgment, and not just by me.
听着 我们谈过了 我们不结婚
Look, we talked about it. We’re not getting married.
胆怯 常有的事
Cold feet. I’ve seen it before.
别担心 小嗝儿 有我呢
Don’t worry, Little Hiccy. I’m here.
等等 嗝儿
Wait, Hiccy?
我见过阿斯翠德看你的眼神
Now, I’ve seen the way Astrid looks at you.
大家都有目共睹 那种疑虑
Everyone has. That doubt.
明显的失望
That not so subtle disappointment.
渴望得到比你更好的人
That longing for something more than you.
你要专心成为更配得上她的人
You need to focus on being worthy.
看在雷神的分上 她可是战士女王
I mean, she’s a warrior queen, for Thor’s sake.
而你既不是战士也不是女王
And you are neither.
但有我做你的伴郎
But with me as your best man…
你愿意的话 我可以做你的灵魂向导
your spirit guide, if you will…
你会学会如何拥抱你内心的维京之魂
you’ll learn to embrace your inner Viking.
让那些质疑者 很多质疑者看看
Show these naysayers, of which there are many,
你不仅仅只是一个发型糟糕
that you’re more than just a malnourished runt
牙齿奇怪 脖子歪曲 营养不良的小矮人
with bad hair, strange teeth, and a twig for a neck.
你真的很不会鼓励人
You’re-you’re really bad at pep talks.
不要被那种不安全感
Stop letting these insecurities
所击败
get the best of you.
大家都看着你 所有人都看着
Everyone’s watching. I mean, everyone.
你要男人起来 像我一样
You need to man up. Do as I do.
很难 但是我向你保证
It’ll be hard, but you have my word.
在我违背我的保证之前 我不会放弃
And until I break that word, I won’t give up.
我是在白费时间吗
Hey! What am I wasting my time here?
你在树林里发现什么亮亮的…那是什么
You see some shiny thing in the woods… Ooh, what is that?
没牙仔
Toothless!
不要动
Don’t move a muscle.
有人来了
Someone’s here. Huh?
他躲过了我们的侦察兵
He managed to slip past our scouts
在树林里设了个捕龙夹
and lay a trap in the woods.
毁掉了男孩交心
It ruined boy talk.
-我去找他 -慢点 戈伯
– Gah, let me at him! – Slow down, Gobber.
派一支搜查队搜查天空和地面
Let’s get a search team on the ground, scouts in the air.
没牙仔和我去沿海岸线巡逻
Toothless and I will fly the coastline.
我不建议你带没牙仔出去 首领
Yeah, I wouldn’t advise taking Toothless anywhere, Chief.
我认得这做工
I know this handiwork.
恐惧格里莫 在我那儿可是个有名的家伙
Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I’m from.
我见过的最聪明的捕龙猎手
The smartest dragon hunter I ever met.
当然了 不及我
Well, next to me, of course.
他没有那么聪明 他就那么丢下了他的捕龙夹
Well, he can’t be that smart. He left his trap unmanned.
老格里莫做的任何事都不是随意的
Nothing’s accidental when it comes to old Grimmel.
他为捕猎而生
He lives for the hunt,
懂他猎物的一举一动
to get inside the mind of his prey,
把它们所有的选择都掌控在手中
to control its every choice.
对他来说 一切都是一场游戏
It’s all a game to him.
他不知道他遇上的对手是谁
Well, he doesn’t know who he’s playing with.
没错 我们对付过像他那样的人
Yeah. Well, we’ve dealt with his kind before.
别小瞧了他 小嗝嗝
Don’t underestimate him, Hiccup.
记住我说的话 他会回来的
Mark my words. He’ll be back.
我们就等他来
Then we’ll be waiting for him.
好了
All right.
好吧 给我点线索
All right, come on, give me a clue here.
给我点线索 爸爸
Give me a clue, Dad.
希望你别介意我自己拿来喝了
Oh, I hope you don’t mind if I help myself.
这味道真不错
This is, uh, mmm, quite good.
真厉害 不过让我先喝完
Oh, that is impressive. But let me finish my drink.
没牙仔
Toothless!
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
只是让他睡了过去
Eh, nothing that he won’t sleep off.
不介意吧
May I?
小嗝嗝首领
Chief Hiccup.
我该叫你首领还是小嗝嗝
Hmm? Do I say Chief or do I call you Hiccup?
你喜欢哪个
What do you prefer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!