我来
I got it.
我…
I’m, uh…
有点生疏了
a little out of practice.
你知道的
Well, you know,
我又不是因为你的厨艺才娶你的
I didn’t marry you for your cooking.
希望不是
I hope not.
她做的肉丸 杀伤力比一把战斧都大
Her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle ax.
我的肚子对她的肉丸可一直印象深刻呢
I’ve still got a few knocking around in here.
只要你带着你所有的龙一起回来
And once you move back in with all your dragons,
老德拉戈根本毫无胜算
old Drago won’t even stand a chance.
一切都会顺顺利利的
Everything will be okay.
慢点 儿子
Slow down, son.
还有很多需要考虑的事情
It’s a lot to take in.
我明白了
Oh, gotcha.
我爱死这个了
Oh, I love this one.
还记得我们的歌♥吗 瓦尔卡
Remember our song, Val?
我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中
I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我
With ne’er a fear of drowning
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛
And gladly ride the waves of life
只要你愿嫁给我
If you will marry me
无论炙热的太阳
No scorching sun
或是刺骨的寒凉
Nor freezing cold
都不会…
Will…
都不会阻挡我的…步…伐…
Will stop me on my… journey
不好意思
Sorry.
只要你许我你的芳心
If you will promise me your heart
并且爱…
And love…
并且爱我永不停
And love me for eternity
我最亲爱的我的宝贝
My dearest one my darling dear
你话语掷地有声震撼我
Your mighty words astound me
但我并不需要这些海誓山盟
But I’ve no need of mighty deeds
只要你的臂弯环绕我
When I feel your arms around me
但我愿送你金戒指
But I would bring you rings of gold
也愿为你吟歌♥唱诗
And even sing you poetry
真的吗
Oh, would you?
我会护你远离一切灾难
And I would keep you from all harm
只要你愿待在我身旁
If you would stay beside me
金戒指对我没有用
I have no use for rings of gold
我也不欣赏你的诗
I care not for your poetry
我只希望能牵着你的手
I only want your hand to hold
我只希望你在我身旁
I only want you near me
爱你 吻你 紧拥你
To love and kiss, to sweetly hold
与你共舞 共入梦乡
For the dancing and the dreaming
一起走过风风雨雨
Through all life’s toils and delights
我将把你的笑容珍藏在身侧
I’ll keep your laugh inside me
我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中
I’ll swim and sail the savage seas
不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我
With ne’er a fear of drowning
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛
And gladly ride the waves of life
只要你愿嫁给我
If you will marry me
-我还在坚持唱哦… -戈伯
– I’m still going… – Gobber.
我唱完了
I’m done.
我还以为至死也不能与你共舞了呢
I thought I’d have to die before we’d have that dance again.
没必要给我下猛药啦
No need for drastic measures.
为了你 我亲爱的…
For you, my dear…
我愿意做任何事
Anything.
你愿意回家吗 瓦尔卡
Will you come home, Val?
你愿意重新成为我的妻子吗
Will you be my wife once again?
我们可以重组一个家庭
We can be a family!
你愿意吗
What do you say?
我愿意
Yes.
太棒了 以后做饭我来
Great! I’ll do the cooking.
感谢奥丁神你没听我的话 儿子
Thank Odin you didn’t listen to me, son.
不然我们永远都找不到对方了
We never would’ve found each other.
没牙仔
Toothless?
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
不…
Oh, no…
瓦尔卡…
Val…
瓦尔卡 没事的 没事的
Val, it’s all right, it’s all right.
我们现在是一个团队了
We’re a team now.
现在 你想怎么办
Now, what do you want to do?
我们得拯救那些龙
We have to save the dragons.
好的 没问题
Aye, you got it.
来吧 儿子
Come on, son!
装弹
Reload!
开火
Fire!
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
不管任何代价 坚持进攻那座山
Whatever comes, keep hitting the Mountain.
我们得把龙王引出来
We need to draw the Alpha out.
准备好捕龙夹
Ready the traps!
惊喜
Surprise!
好耶
Yeah!
什么
What?!
你身上还真是惊喜连连呢
You really are full of surprises.
走吧
Let’s go.
龙骑士驾到
Dragon riders coming through!
喷火
Fire!
太好了
Oh, yeah!
把他们砍下来
Cut them down!
和父亲同名的艾瑞特
Eret, son of Eret!
往上飞 姑娘
Up, girl!
向左倾斜 艾瑞特
Lean left, Eret!
就是这样
That’s it!
小心
Look out!
耶 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby!
干掉他们
Take them down!
当心哦[双关为”抬头”]
Heads up!
驯龙大♥师♥
Dragon master.
欢迎加入 龙骑士
Welcome aboard, dragon rider.
我得说 谢谢
Thanks. I think.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
和妈妈叙叙旧
Oh, you know, catching up with mom.
那是你妈妈
That’s your mother?!
现在你知道我的表演天赋是从哪来的了吧
Well, now you know where I get my dramatic flair.
龙王
The Alpha!
我们有场硬仗要打了
Now we have a fight!
来吧 没牙仔
Come on, Toothless.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 伙计
Show them what you got, bud.
好样的
Attaboy!
这一刻我等了许久了
I’ve waited a long time for this.
你无法夺走我们的龙
You cannot take our dragons!
他们是由龙王控制的
They are controlled by the Alpha!
还好我带来了一位挑战者
Then it’s a good thing I brought a challenger.
另一只龙王
Another one?
那可是只十级的龙 十级的
That is a class ten! Class ten!
小心
Look out!
-不…不要… -来吧
– No… no… – Come on!
干掉那只龙王
Take down the Alpha!
不要
No!
谢谢
Thank you.
为了你 我亲爱的…
For you, my dear…
我愿意做任何事
Anything.
瓦尔卡 你觉得你能阻止他们吗
Val, do you think you can stop them?
我会尽力的 来吧 跃云
I’ll do my best. Come on, Cloudjumper!

You!
我看着你被烧着了
I watched you burn!
想杀我这点火还不够
It takes more than a little fire to kill me!
史推克
Stoick!
不要
No!
不要
No!
我们赢了
We’ve won.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!