你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你如今属于我了
You belong to me now.
另外作为额外赠送的礼物
And as an added bonus,
我还把他们的骑手给你抓来了
I also caught you their riders.
不另外收费哦
No extra charge.
什么 你在开什么玩笑
What? Are you kidding me?
但你之前真是太完美了
But you were so perfect!
我后来发现 有好大一群龙骑士
Turns out there’s a whole bunch of them out there.
他们攻击了…
They attacked…
有多少
How many?
原来德拉戈没抓住他们
Drago doesn’t have them after all.
-有多少 -上百个
– How many? – Hundreds.
有满满一岛的人呢
A whole island full.
我倒是不担心
I wouldn’t worry about it.
说话这会儿我的人就在追捕他们呢
My men are hunting them down as we speak.
他们不会发现你的藏身之处的
They won’t know where you’re hiding.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
他们会发现的 他们知道我们失踪了
Oh, yes, they will! They know we’re missing,
而且他们有会追踪的龙
and they have tracking dragons.
如果你敢碰我们 小嗝嗝会狠狠揍…
If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick…
-小嗝嗝 -他不会坏你的事儿的
– Hiccup? – He’s not a problem.
真的 相信我
Really, trust me.
他是伟岸的史推克之子
He’s only the son of Stoick the Vast,
是博克岛首领的继承人
his heir to the throne of Berk,
还是有史以来最棒的驯龙大♥师♥
and the greatest dragon master this world has ever seen.
驯龙大♥师♥
“Dragon master”?
我是唯一一个能控制龙的人
I alone control the dragons.
-并不是呢 -不好意思哦
– Nope, mm-mm. – Sorry!
除非你放我们走 马上就放
And unless you let us go right now,
不然他将会骑着他的夜煞袭卷这里
he will blast through here on his Night Fury
然后把你的整支船队
and blow your entire fleet of ships
卷成碎片
to splinters.
然后他们会像小宝宝一样哭泣
Then they’ll be crying like babies.
真是幽默风趣
Funny and beautiful.
说得好 宝贝儿
Good one, babe.
没错 像小宝宝一样哭泣
Yeah. Like babies.
他们总是哭个不停
They always cry.
真是群小不点
Real tiny ones.
起先 你说只有一个龙骑士
First there was one rider,
现在整个博克岛都是了
and now all of Berk?
而且你还带着他们找上门来了
And you led them to me!
德拉戈
Drago…!
停下一切准备工作
Stop all preparations!
我们必须得马上出击龙骑士的老巢
We must attack the dragon riders’ nest at once!
我们要干掉他们龙王
We will take down their Alpha.
然后占领整个博克岛
Then we will take Berk!
德拉戈
Drago!
干掉他
And get rid of him.
德拉戈 拜托 我…
Drago, please, I…
风中飞
Stormfly!

No!
伙计…
Well, bud…
我们不能等着德拉戈来攻击这地方
We can’t wait around for Drago to attack this place.
我们得先一步找到他
We’ve got to find him first.
走吧
Let’s go.
淡定
Easy now.
你开什么玩笑 你是怎么进来这里的
Are you kidding me? How did you get in here?
我们怎么进来就怎么出去
The same way we’re getting you out.
-我们 -安全
– “We”? – All clear.
-没牙仔 跟上 -等等 等等
– Toothless, come. – Uh, wait, uh, wait…
好吧 爸 有…有件事你得知道
Okay, uh, dad, there-there’s something you need to know.
行 行 路上再说
Yeah, yeah, tell me on the way.
这可不是什么可以”路上再说”的问题
Well, this isn’t an “on the way” kind of update, actually.
我不想再听了 小嗝嗝
I’ve heard enough, Hiccup.
还有更多惊天动地的
More-more of the earth-shattering
事件发展和变化
development variety.
是啊是啊 又一件
Yeah, just add it to pile.
没错 我
Yeah, I,
爸 和其他大部分我告诉你的”惊喜”不同
dad, unlike most surprises I spring on you,
我保证你会喜欢这个的
this is one you’ll like, I promise.
只不过你需要小心消化一下
You just have to handle it delicately.
所以…
So…
也许你会想自己处理一下这个
You might want to take this one.
什么
Huh?
天啊
Oh, boy.
爸爸 能请您把剑放下吗
Dad, could you put the sword away, please?
我知道你想要说什么 史推克
I know what you’re gonna say, Stoick.
我怎么能那么做
How could I have done this?
这些年来一直躲在外面
Stayed away all of these years,
还有为什么我没有回到你身边
and why didn’t I come back to you?
回到儿子身边
To our son?
我看到了任何你可能会改变的希望吗 史推克
What sign did I have that you could change, Stoick?
或者是博克岛的人可能会改变的希望
That anyone on Berk could?
我祈求了这么多次
I pleaded so many times
希望你们停止战争 去寻找其他解决方法
to stop the fighting, to find another answer,
但是你们有人听过我的话吗
but did any of you listen?
这就是我不结婚的原因
This is why I never married.
这是一个原因 还有另一个
This, and one other reason.
我知道我留你独自一个人抚养小嗝嗝
I know that I left you to raise Hiccup alone,
但我想着没有我在身边 他会更好
but I thought he’d be better off without me,
但是我错了
and I was wrong.
如今我看清了这一点 但是…
I see that now, but…
别这么一言不发的 史推克
Stop being so stoic, Stoick.
快啊
Go on,
大吼 大叫 说点什么
shout, scream, say something!
你还是和我失去你的那天一般美丽
You’re as beautiful as the day I lost you.
这一天还能更糟糕吗
Could this day get any worse?
让我瞧瞧
Uh, let me see.
我们就要跳进冰冷的水里
We’re gonna jump into freezing cold water
然后被淹死了
and then die from drowning.
看起来真凉爽
Looks refreshing.
请吧 女士优先
Please, ladies first.
你就是一坨龙大便
You are a steaming heap of dragon.
蹲下
Duck.
快去警告其他人
Warn the others!
抓住他们 艾瑞特
Get them, you son of an Eret.
接招
Take that!
好吧 我再次爱上了你
Okay, I love you again.
真是可悲呀
Oh, pathetic.
你还可以去跳海
You can still jump.
我们还要不要去救出你们的龙
So, are we going to save your dragons
然后逃离这里了
and get out of here or not?
检查每一个捕龙夹
Check every trap.
他们就在这儿的某个地方
They’re here somewhere.
肉球
Meatlug?
有人往这边来了吗
Anyone coming?
不知道 你继续做手头上的事就好
I don’t know, you just keep doing what you’re doing.
继续转
Keep cranking.
谢谢你救了我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
现在让我还你一个人情吧
Now let me return the favor.
妈妈 你绝对会认不出来那个地方的
Mom, you’d never even recognize it.
过去我们造武器的地方
Where we used to make weapons,
如今用来造龙鞍
we now build saddles,
翅蹬
wing slings…
我们…我们甚至还给龙补牙
We-we even fix dragon teeth.
你不会相信一切的变化是有多大
You-you wouldn’t believe how much everything’s changed.
是呀 你儿子把博克岛变得更好了
Aye, your son’s changed Berk for the better.
我觉得这件事上我们做得不错 瓦尔卡
I think we did well with this one, Val.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, dad.
我来
I got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!