和他母亲一模一样
Just like his mother!
她也从不肯老实待着
Aye, she could never stay put, either.
他才二十岁嘛
Eh, he’s just 20,
而且还是一个维京人
and a Viking.
这俩因素恐怕是最糟的组合了
I mean, could there be a worse combination?
想想你自己早年是有多么的
Heh! When I think of how stubborn and senseless
固执和愚蠢
you were back in the day.
天啊
Oh.
我看其实现在也没变多少
Well, not much has changed, actually.
你也知道那孩子
Ah, you know what he’s like.
他不会放弃的 戈伯
He won’t give up, Gobber.
而且如果小嗝嗝在我们找到他之前
And if Hiccup finds Drago
就找到了德拉戈的话…
before we find him…
小嗝嗝不会有事的
Ah! Nothing can hurt Hiccup,
只要那条夜煞跟在他身边
so long as that night fury’s around.
那可是条夜煞啊
It’s a night fury!
怎么了
Huh?
找到他们 裂颅
Find them, skullcrusher.
找到他们
Find them.
等等 稍等一下
Uh, h-hold on. Wait just a minute.
-这边 -回来
– This way. – Come back here.
-来 -你不能
– Come. – You can’t just say
说完那种话然后转身就走
something like that and run off.
你是我妈妈
You’re my mother?!
我是说 究竟怎么…
I mean, what the…?
你 你能理解这听起来有多疯狂吗
Do you… do you grasp how insane it sounds?
快来
Come quickly.
我有话问你
I have questions!
这么些年你到底
Where have you…
去了哪里
been all this time?
你一直在做什么
What-what have you been doing?
但他们告诉我说你死掉了
But they-they said you were dead!
所有人都以为你是被龙吃掉…
Everyone thinks you were eaten by…
这就是你二十年来待的地方吗
This is where you’ve been for 20 years?
你一直致力于拯救他们
You-you’ve been rescuing them.
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
-你不生气吗 -什么
– You’re not upset? – What?
不 我不知道
No. I-I don’t know. I…
说老实话 我还没回过神来呢
It’s a bit much to get my head around, to be Frank.
有点疯狂凶猛的义务龙骑士自称是我母亲
It’s not every day you find out your mother
这种事毕竟不是每天都会遇到的
is some kind of crazy, feral, vigilante dragon lady.
至少我并不无趣 对吗
At least I’m not boring, right?
我想这点
Well, I suppose there is that…
确实如此
one specific thing.
你喜欢吗
Do-do you like it?
我
I…
我
I… I…
我找不到合适的词来表达
I-I don’t have the words.
我能摸摸他吗
C-can I…
他真美
Oh, he’s beautiful.
惊艳绝世
Oh, incredible.
他很有可能就是他们种族的最后一只了
He might very well be the last of his kind.
瞧啊
Oh… and look,
他和你一样大呢
he’s your age.
怪不得你们这么合得来
No wonder you get along so well.
他的牙还可以收缩
And retractable teeth.
你怎么做到的
How did you manage…
我在树林里发现了他
I found him in the woods.
他被打了下来 受了伤
He was shot down and wounded.
这只比齿龙因为
This snafflefang lost his leg
德拉戈·布达威斯的铁捕龙夹丢了一条腿
to one of Drago Bludvist’s iron traps.
这只止雨龙的翅膀
This raincutter
被剃刀动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥划伤了
had her wing sliced by razor netting.
还有这只可怜的陆行龙
And this, oh, poor hobblegrunt
被一个树枝陷阱弄瞎了
was blinded by a tree snare
在孤单害怕中被丢下等死
and then left to die alone and scared.
这是怎么回事
And what of this?
又是德拉戈和他的捕龙夹干的好事吗
Did Drago or his trappers do this, too?
这个啊
Yeah.
奇葩的点在于
Well, crazy thing is…
把他打下来的人其实是我
I’m actually the one who shot him down.
不过没事的
Hey, it’s-it’s okay, though.
他也报复我啦
He got me back.
对吧 伙计
Right, bud?
你就不能把我完整的救下来
You couldn’t save all of me, could you?
非要跟我扯平不可
You just had to make it even.
所以才有了这假肢
So peg leg.
你父亲对你这夜煞朋友是什么看法呢
What did your father think of your night fury friend?
一开始他不怎么接受
Oh, he-he didn’t take it all that well.
不过后来 他改变了
But then, he changed.
大家都变了
They all did.
很快
Pretty soon,
家乡的人都有了自己的龙
everyone back home had dragons of their own.
那怎么可能
If only it were possible.
不 是真的
No, really.
相信我吧 我也这样尝试过
Believe me, I tried, as well,
但是人们不会真的改变的 小嗝嗝
but people are not capable of change, Hiccup.
有些人
Some of us…
就是天生与众不同
were just born different.
博克岛当时面临的命运
Berk was a land of kill
就是杀戮或被杀
or be killed,
但我当时相信和平的希望尚存
but I believed peace was possible.
住手 你这样只会让事情更糟
Stop! You’ll only make it worse!
但没人接受我的观点
It was a very unpopular opinion.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
有一天
Then one night,
一条龙闯进了我们家 找到了
a dragon broke into our house, finding you
摇篮里的你
in the cradle.
我冲过去保护你
I rushed to protect you.
却看到了证明我一直以来信仰的证据
But what I saw was proof of everything I believed.
他们不是残暴的野兽
This wasn’t a vicious beast,
他们是种聪明的 温和的生物
but an intelligent, gentle creature,
我们的灵魂产生了共鸣
whose soul reflected my own.
-瓦尔卡 快跑 -不 不要
– Valka, run! – No, don’t.
坚持住
Hold on!
不要 史推克
No! Aah! Stoick!
瓦尔卡
Valka!
史推克
Stoick!
瓦尔卡
Valka.
那晚你和你父亲
You and your father nearly died
差点丧命
that night.
只因为我不忍♥心杀死一条龙
All because I couldn’t kill a dragon.
家族遗传啊
Eh, runs in the family.
离开你们让我心碎
It broke my heart to stay away,
但我想只有如此你们才更安全
but I believed you’d be safer if I did.
你是怎么活下来的呢
How did you survive?
跃云并没想伤害我
Oh, cloudjumper never meant to harm me.
他肯定是觉得我属于这里
He must have thought I belonged here
这个令人炫目的野兽之家
in the home of the great bewilder beast.
阿尔法族
The Alpha species.
世上所剩无几的
One of the very few
其中之一了
that still exist.
每个龙巢都有龙后
Every nest has its queen,
但他才是龙族之王
but this is the king of all dragons.
他可以喷出冰
With his icy breath,
这只美丽的巨兽就这样为我们建起了龙巢
this graceful giant built our nest,
一个所有龙族都可以安然居住的天堂
a safe haven for dragons everywhere.
等等 那就是喷冰龙吗
Wait, that’s the ice-spitter?
那个被摧毁的堡垒
He’s responsible
就是他干的吗
for all that destruction?