没牙仔 别动
Toothless, stay.
龙其实不喜欢
Uh, the dragons don’t really care
狭窄的空间 所以它们跟你们待一起好了
for cramped spaces, so they’ll just hang out with you.
它们不会惹麻烦
They won’t be any trouble.
除非你先挑事
Unless you do that.
汪♥洋♥大海上的一艘木帆
You know, wooden boats, big ocean…
你们的游泳技术怎么样
H-how is your swimming?
不太好
Not good.
差点忘了
Oops. Almost forget.
-囚犯不能携带武器 -把它给我
– Can’t have armed prisoners. – Give me that.
这算什么计划
How is this a plan?
就是为捕龙猎人准备的
Just what every dragon trapper needs.
一边是涂着凶煞梦魇唾液的长剑
One end coats the blade in Monstrous Nightmare saliva.
另一边会喷射凶恶双头龙的瓦斯
The other sprays Hideous Zippleback gas.
只需一点火花然后…
All it takes is a spark, and…
没错 就会这样
Oh, yeah, there you go.
它们一旦开始把你看作同类
Once they see you as one of their own,
那么就连最暴躁的龙都可以驯化
even the testiest dragons can be trained.
是吧 伙计
Right, bud?
把那个给我
Give me that!
你在玩什么把戏
What game are you playing?
不是把戏 我们只是想见德拉戈
Uh, no game. We just want to meet Drago.
为什么
Why?
因为我要改变他关于龙的想法
Because I’m going to change his mind about dragons.
他劝人很有一套
He can be really persuasive.
只要赢得龙的忠心
Once you’ve earned his loyalty,
他便会为你赴汤蹈火
there is nothing a dragon won’t do for you.
你改变不了这里任何人的想法
You won’t be changing any minds around here.
我此时此地就可以改变你的想法
I can change yours, right here, right now.
我可以吗
Uh, may I?
-当心 -龙骑士
– Watch it! – Dragon riders!
放我下去
Put me down!
鼻涕唠 你要干什么
Snotlout, what-what are you doing?
看我把你保护得多好
See how well I protect and provide?
那些动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥是干什么的
What is with all the nets?
小心 刚才真是…
Hey, watch it! That was…
危险
Close.
我的天呐
Oh, my.
我的菜啊
Me likey.
带我走吧
Take me.
停止射击
Hold your fire!
你们在这干什么
Um, what are you guys doing here?
我们来解救你
We’re here to rescue you!
我不需要解救
I don’t need to be rescued.
够了
Enough!
你们是不是
Well, didn’t you just pick
上错船了
the wrong ship, eh?
我是艾瑞特 和我父亲…
I am Eret, son of…
同名…
Eret…
我…
I…
把这家伙从我身上弄走
Get this thing off me.
还有谁
Anyone else?
我猜也是
Hmm, that’s what I figured.
你 备龙鞍
You, saddle up.
我们回家
We’re going home.
不
No.
简直毫无责任心
Of all the irresponsible…
我要保护我们的龙 阻止一场战争
I’m trying to protect our dragons and stop a war.
这怎么能是不负责任呢
How is that irresponsible?
因为战争正是他想要的 儿子
Because war is what he wants, son!
多年前 有过一场盛大的首领聚会
Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains
专门讨论我们当时面临的龙灾
to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced.
从我们中走出一位来自陌生大♥陆♥的陌生人
Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land,
浑身布满伤疤 身披一顶龙皮斗篷
covered in scars and draped in a cloak of dragon skin.
他不带武器
He carried no weapon
语气柔和
and spoke softly,
说他叫
saying that he,
德拉戈·布达威斯
Drago Bludvist,
是一介平民
was a man of the people,
致力于从龙的奴役中解放人类
devoted to freeing mankind from the tyranny of dragons.
他说他仅凭一己之力就可以控制龙
He claimed that he alone could control the dragons,
他独自一人就可以保证大家安全
and that he alone could keep us safe,
只要我们臣服于他
if we chose to bow down
追随他
and follow him.
-愚蠢至极 -真好笑
– Stupid. – Ah, good one.
对 我们也笑了
Aye, we laughed, too…
直到他裹紧斗篷
Until he wrapped himself in his cloak
高喊着
and cried out,
那就等着瞧没有我你们怎么办
“Then see how well you do without me!”
等着瞧没有我你们能怎么办
…See how well you do without me!
房♥顶瞬间燃起大火
The rooftop suddenly burst into flames,
身披盔甲的龙从火中蹿出
and from it, armored dragons descended,
把大厅烧成了灰
burning the hall to the ground.
我
I…
是唯一一个幸存者
was the only one to escape.
杀人不找理由的人不会和你讲道理的
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with.
-也许吧 -小嗝嗝
– Maybe. – Hiccup!
不过我还是要试试
I’m still going to try.
这是我所擅长的
This is what I’m good at,
既然我能改变你的想法
and-and if I could change your mind,
就能改变他的
I can change his, too.
出发
Come on.
-出发 -不
– Let’s go. – No!
带其他人回博克岛去
Lead the others back to Berk.
这一天已经够乱的了
I’ve had enough mutiny for one day.
好喜欢这个
Ooh, I like that.
暴芙奈
Ruffnut!
来了
Okay!
别担心 伙计
Don’t worry, bud.
我不会让任何人伤害到你
I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.
我向你保证
I promise.
得了 爸爸
Aw, come on, dad.
没完没了了吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
别轻举妄动
No sudden moves.
稳住 稳住
Hold on, hold on.
没牙仔
Toothless…!
你把我的龙扔在那儿了
You left my dragon back there!
他自己不能飞 他会被淹死的
He can’t fly on his own! He’ll drown!
我们得调头去找我的龙
We have to head back for my dragon!
你是谁
Who are you?
盗龙贼吗
The dragon thief?
德拉戈·布达威斯吗
Drago Bludvist?
你听得懂
Do you even understand
我说话吗
what I’m saying?
没牙仔
Toothless!
没事了 没事了 没事了
Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay.
我也很高兴见到你 伙计
I’m glad to see you, too, bud.
你真让我担心死了
You really had me worried there.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup?
这是真的吗
C-could it be?
这么多年过去了
After all these years?
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
难道…
Uh, should I…
我认识你吗
should I know you?
不
No.
你当时还是个婴儿
You were only a babe.
但母亲绝不会忘记自己的孩子
But a mother never forgets.
跟我来
Come.
倔脾气
Boar-headed!