屋顶上有几只
Terrible Terrors are
恐怖龙在唱歌♥
singing on the rooftop,
我优哉游哉地下楼吃早饭
I saunter down to breakfast
想着世界上一切安好 结果我听到
thinking all is right with the world, and I get:
儿子 我们得谈谈
“Son, we need to talk.”
现在不行 爸爸 我一整天
“Not, now, dad. I got a whole day of goofing off
都得忙着去瞎转悠呢
to get started.”
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all,
我说话声音才不那样 你到底在模仿谁
I-I don’t sound like that. What is this character?
其次
And-and second…
我才不会那样耸肩膀呢
What is that thing you’re doing with my shoulders?
这也太夸张吧
Yeah, that’s-that’s a really flattering impersonation.
言归正传啊 他说
Anyway, he goes…
你是博克岛的骄傲 儿子
“You’re the pride of Berk, son,
-我也以你为荣 -谢谢 爸爸
– and I couldn’t be prouder.” – “Aw, thanks, dad.
我也觉得自己很厉害
I’m pretty impressed with myself, too.
我什么时候变得这么爱挥手了
When have I ever done that with my hands?
你刚刚还那么做呢
You just did!
好吧 你就…
Okay, just…
先别动
Hold… still.
很严肃的
Very serious.
你也长大成人了
“You’re all grown up,
既然你已经证明了自己能够委以重任
and since no chief could ask for a better successor,
-我决定… -让你当部落首领 老天
– I’ve decided…” – To make you chief! Oh, my gods!
小嗝嗝 这太棒了
Hiccup, that’s amazing!
频繁使用弹簧圈会磨损
Y-you’re gonna wear out the spring coil.
很难校准的
The calibration is very sensitive.
没错 这就是
Yeah, so… this is
我现在头疼的事
what I’m dealing with.
你怎么答复他的
What did you tell him?
我没答复他
I-I didn’t.
等他转过身来 我已经跑了
By the time he turned around, I was gone.
好吧 你已经身负重任了
Well… it’s a lot of responsibility.
画地图的事肯定得暂时搁置
The map will have to wait, for sure,
如果以后你没有时间的话
and… and I’ll need
就得由我来飞没牙仔 可是
to fly Toothless, since you’ll be too busy, but…
我无法胜任 艾丝翠
I-it’s not me, Astrid.
那些演讲啊 规划啊 还有管理村庄
All those speeches and planning and running the village,
那是他的长项
that’s his thing.
你没理解重点
I think you’re missing the point.
我是说 当首领
I mean… chief.
多么荣耀
What an honor!
换我肯定激动死了
I’d be pretty excited.
但我不像你
I-I… I’m not like you.
你一直知道自己想要的是什么
You… know exactly who you are,
你一直都是 但是
you always have, but…
我还在找寻自己的方向
I’m still looking.
我知道自己不会像父亲那样
I know that I’m not my father,
我也没见过我母亲
and I never met my mother, so…
那我究竟该成为怎样的人呢
What does that make me?
你要找寻的并不在远方 小嗝嗝
What you’re searching for isn’t out there, Hiccup…
就在这里
It’s in here.
也许只是你还没认识到而已
Maybe you just don’t see it yet.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是
But, you know…
远方好像有什么东西
there is something out there.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup…
跟紧我
Stay close.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
好了 放松 伙计
All right, e-easy, bud.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
-发射 -艾丝翠 小心
– Fire! – Astrid, look out!
小嗝嗝
Aah! Hiccup!
小心尾巴
Watch the tail!
把腿绑住
Tie those legs up!
-那不会是真的吧 -住手
– Is that what I think it is? – Stop!
风中飞
Stormfly!
你们要干什么
What are you doing?!
出现了
Back again!
我的老天
Soil my britches.
还真是一只夜煞
That is a Night Fury.
还以为他们都绝迹了
Thought they were all gone for good.
看来我们交上好运了 伙计们
Looks like our luck’s had a turn for the better, lads!
德拉戈的龙族大军里
Don’t think Drago has one of those…
肯定还没有夜煞呢
in his dragon army.
龙族大军
Dragon army?
听着 我们不想惹麻烦
Look, we don’t want any trouble.
你在偷走我们所有的龙
Hah! You should have thought of that
并且摧毁我们的堡垒之前
before you stole all of our dragons
就该想到这点
and blasted our fort to bits!
-没错 -对 你瞧瞧
– That’s right! – Yeah, look at it!
等等
Wait.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你觉得这是我们干的吗
You think we did this?
捕龙这活儿本身已经够困难了
Hah! Dragon trapping is hard enough work as it is
结果还遇上个行侠仗义的龙骑士
without do-gooder dragon riders
-偷偷摸摸地救龙捣乱 -什么行侠仗义的…
– sneaking in to rescue them. – What do-gooder…?
还有别的龙骑士吗
There are other dragon riders?
除了你那个盗龙的朋友吗 你说呢
You mean other than your thieving friend from last night? You tell me.
你也许有只能喷冰的龙给你撑腰
You may have an ice-spitting dragon on your side,
但我们必须得完成我们的捕龙指标
but we still have a quota to fill.
你要我们怎么跟德拉戈·布达威斯
How do you suppose we explain this mess
解释这烂摊子
to Drago Bludvist?
德拉戈什么
Drago what-fist?
你说的这些都是什么意思
Does anything you say make sense?
他正等着明天我们为他的龙族大军
He’s expecting a new shipment of dragons
扩充一群新成员
for his army by tomorrow.
德拉戈不喜欢听借口
And Drago don’t take well to excuses!
上回空手回去
This is what he gave me
他就给了我这个
last time I showed up empty-handed.
他说以后就不会这么手下留情了
He promised to be far less understanding in the future.
好了 听着 我们没听过什么盗龙贼
All right, look, we don’t know anything about a dragon thief
什么喷冰龙
or an ice-spitting dragon
或者你那个疯子老板
or your lunatic boss
还有他的龙族大军 好吗
and his dragon army, okay?
只要把我们的龙还回来 我们就离开
Just give us back our dragon, and we’ll go…
我们从没见过这么凶巴巴的怪人
Strange, hostile person whom we’ve never met.
我的礼貌都去哪了
Oh, where are my manners?
我叫艾瑞特
I’m Eret…
和我父亲同名
Son of Eret.
世上最好的捕龙猎手
Finest dragon trapper alive.
毕竟
After all…
夜煞不是人人都能抓到的
it’s not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury.
他叫没牙仔
And this is Toothless.
他说我们现在就离开
He says we’re going. Now.
我们也等不及了
They all say that.
上 伙计们
Rush ’em, lads!
风中飞 快
Stormfly, come on!
撤 撤
Go! Go!
那些龙
You will
你是留不住的
never hold on to those dragons!
你听到了吗
You hear me?!
德拉戈会把它们全部抢走
Drago is coming for them all!
快点 肉球
Come on, Meatlug!
-你好 史推克 -你好
– Hey there, Stoick! – Hey, how are you?
天气真好
Beautiful day.
你好 嫉妒唠 比赛真棒
Hello, Spitelout. Great race. Yeah…
抱歉 艾克夫人
Oh! Sorry, Mrs. Ack.
-有他的消息吗 -他现在可能已经
– Any sign of him? – Eh! He’s probably flown
飞得无影无踪了
off the edge of the world by now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!