这主意糟透了
this is poorly conceived!
还好我从不听话
Well, it’s a good thing that I never listen.
那你
So
到底有什么
what is your…
计划
plan?
夺回没牙仔 狠狠教训德拉戈
Get Toothless back and kick Drago’s…
小心
Heads up!
还有这件事
And that thing.
好孩子
Ah, that’s a good boy.
看 看着点家具
W-w-watch the furniture!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你们的首领已经死了
Your chief… is dead!
-史推克 -不 不可能
– Stoick? – No! Not possible!
现在没人能保护你们了
No one can protect you now!
不
No.
他带走了所有龙
He took all the dragons.
引开龙王
Distract the Alpha.
让他无暇顾及没牙仔
Try to keep his focus off of Toothless.
怎么引开他啊
Uh, how?
你忘了你的战斗伙伴是谁了吗
Have you forgotten who you’re riding with?
就没有我驯服不了的龙
There isn’t a dragon alive that I can’t wrangle! Aah!
-这只除外 -半吊子
– Except for this one…! – Amateur.
看啊 是小嗝嗝
Hey, look! It’s Hiccup!
什么
What?
继续扔羊
Keep ’em coming!
黑羊来了 宝贝
Black sheep, baby!
十分
Ten points!
我没事
I’m okay!
我承认 想甩掉你还真不容易
You certainly are hard to get rid of, I’ll say that.
没牙仔
Toothless…
是我 伙计
It’s me, bud.
是我
It’s me.
是我 我在这呢 伙计
It’s me. I’m right here, bud.
回我这来
Come back to me.
他已经不是你的了
He’s not yours anymore.
他现在属于龙王
He belongs to the Alpha.
但是 请便吧 驯龙大♥师♥
But, please, o great dragon master,
你可以试试
try… to take him.
他第二次可不会失手了
He will not miss a second time.
那不是你的错 伙计
It wasn’t your fault, bud.
是他们逼你做的
They… made you do it.
你永远也不会伤害他的
You’d never hurt him.
你永远也不会伤害我的
You’d never hurt me.
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
求求你了 你是我最好的朋友 伙计
Please. You are my best friend, bud.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
好样的 这就对啦
Attaboy! That’s it!
我就在这儿
I’m here.
够了
Enough!
坚持住
Hang on!
我快够到你了 伙计 我这就来了
Almost there, buddy, almost there.
想想办法啊
Do something!
我们得把他们俩分开
We need to get those two apart.
我们必须屏蔽掉控制 没牙仔
We gotta block him out, Toothless.
你信任我吗 伙计
Do you trust me, bud?
我们能做到的
We can do this.
你和我
You… and me…
一心同体
as one.
没错
That’s it.
咱俩再试一次
Now let’s try this one more time!
打败他 宝贝
Take him down, babe!
去打败他
Go get him.
控制它啊
Take control of it!
别受他干扰 没牙仔
Shut it out, Toothless.
-阻止他们 -就是现在
– Stop them! – Now!
又来
Not again.
没牙仔 成败就看现在了
Toothless, it’s now or never!
来啊 伙计
Come on, bud!
稳住
Hold on!
我们成功了
Ya-ha! We did it!
盯住他 没牙仔
Hold him there, Toothless.
一切都结束了
It’s all over now.
是吗
Or is it?
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
不
No!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup…
他在挑战龙王
He’s challenging the Alpha!
为了保护你
To protect you!
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no! No!
反击啊 反击
Fight back! Fight!
反击
Fight!
你这是怎么了
What’s the matter with you!
坚守阵地 决不动摇
Hold your ground! Hold the line now!
你现在明白了吗
Now do you get it?
这才叫赢得了龙的真心
This is what it is to earn a dragon’s loyalty.
让这一切就此结束吧
Let this end now.
永不
Never!
上啊
Come on!
反击
Fight!
真正的龙王会保护所有的龙
The Alpha… protects them all.
你总是让我刮目相看 伙计
You never cease to amaze me, bud.
谢谢
Thank you.
没牙仔 你知道口水洗不掉
Toothless, you know that doesn’t wash out!
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you’d come back
你回来了 宝贝
You’re back, my beauty!
风中飞
Stormfly!
让我抱抱 葛伦普
Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy!
谁是我的小公主
Who’s my little princess!
你再也不许离开我了 钩牙
Don’t you ever leave again, Hookfang.
-就是你 没错 就是你 -想死你了
– Oh, you are. Yes, you are. – I missed you…
喷喷
Oh, Barf…
不是你
Not you!
刚才的你
That was some
驯龙果然很有一套啊
pretty fine dragon-wrangling back there.
你会是个出色的捕龙猎手
You’d make a good trapper.
裂颅现在需要找个人
You know… Skullcrusher is gonna need somebody
照顾他
to look after him now.
我吗
Me?
我很荣幸
I’d be honored.
你父亲
Oh, your father,
会像我一样为你自豪的
he’d be every bit as proud as I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在我身边真是太好了 妈妈
I’m really glad you’re here, mom.
我会一直留在你身边的
And here I’ll stay.
看吧
See?
我就说在这里吧
I told you it was in here.
你还玩这招呢
You’re still doing that one.
真好笑
That’s hilarious.
你给我过来
Come here, you.
首领归来
The chief has come home!
首领万岁
Long live the chief!
首领万岁 首领万岁
Long live the chief! Long live the chief!
首领万岁
Long live the chief!
这里是博克岛
This… is Berk.
有些破烂 有些简陋
A bit trampled and busted
还有些地方被冰覆盖 但这里是我的家
and covered in ice, but it’s home.
是我们的家
It’s our home.
过往袭击过我们的敌人
Those who attacked us
残酷且疯狂
are relentless and crazy.