你认识所有者吗 庞奈家族的任何成员
Do you happen to know the owners, any member of the Bonnet family?
我会见过庞奈我还认识他的女儿
I’ve met Bonnet. I know his daughter, too.
其实 今晚我就要去看她
As a matter of fact, I’m going to see her tonight.
丢下她 别见她 连电♥话♥也别打生死攸关
Drop her! Don’t see her. Don’t even telephone her. That’s vital!
和庞奈家族的任何人接触 都可能导致计划失败
Any contact with any member of the Bonnet family would be fatal.
-罪犯会怀疑是个陷阱 -但我们已经订婚了
-The criminals would suspect a trap. -But we’re engaged.
要知道 你是个幸运儿 据我所知 她倾国倾城
You know, you’re a lucky fellow. From what I hear, she’s an enchanting girl.
该死 雕塑到处都是 忘了维纳斯吧
What the hell! The world’s full of statues. Forget the Venus.
不行 听着
No! Listen!
我会照你说的做 我会给你消息的
I’ll do anything you say. I’ll give you my word.
-白天我再给你打电♥话♥ -好吧 等你的消息 多谢
-I’ll call you later in the day. -All right. You’ll contact me. Thanks.
-守着电♥话♥ -对
-Sit tight. Wait for the call. -Right.
-我看起来还好吗 -蛮好的怎么了
-Do I look all right? -Fine. Why?
我刚见到这个家伙 他见到我就像老鼠见到猫
I just met this fellow, and he treated me like I was a leper or something.
我不过是想把这个还给他
I just wanted to give him back this.
是吗 喝一杯换个心情
Really? Have a drink. Good for morale.
我们来点香槟庆祝一下
Let’s have some champagne to celebrate.
犯罪不值得庆祝 那不道德
You can’t celebrate a crime. That’s immoral.
-你决定吧太复杂了 -请给我一瓶佩里尼翁香槟
-You handle it. It’s too confusing. -A bottle of Dom Perignon, please.
没事的你在一个尴尬的年纪
It’s all right. You’re at the awkward age.
说是少年犯吧 太老 说是老油条吧 太嫩
Too old to be a juvenile delinquent, too young to be a hardened criminal.
我们成功了 你看报纸和电视了吗 你听广播了吗
We did it! Did you see the papers and the television? Did you hear the radio?
其实 这堪称本世纪最大的案子 是我们一手炮制的
It’s the crime of the century, practically. And we did it!
你就是幕后主使 我只是个帮凶 对吗
You were the brain behind it, but I was of some help, wasn’t I?
我是说 作为第一笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 我们的合作相当不错了
I mean, we worked well together, considering it was our first job.
-冷静些 -我知道我不该那么失态…
-Calm down. -I know I shouldn’t carry on so…
对你而言是家常便饭 但我只是初犯
it’s all in a day’s work for you, but it’s my first burglary.
-我也是初犯 -我们优势互补…
-And mine, too. -Bringing it off the way we…
什么
What?
我第一次行窃
My first burglary.
那晚你在我家做什么
Then what were you doing in our house that night?
你真的想知道吗
You’re sure you want to know?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 专门调查艺术品失窃…
I’m a private detective, specializing in stolen works of art…
追查 鉴定 和揭露赝品
and in tracing, detecting, and exposing forgeries.
我还是个博物馆安全方面的权威…
I am also an authority on museum security…
是伦敦 纽约 芝加哥 马德里甚至列♥宁♥格勒…
being a special consultant to principal museums…
的主要博物馆的特别顾问
in London, New York, Chicago, Madrid. Even Leningrad.
我拥有艺术品历史学位和化学学位…
I have degrees in history of art and chemistry…
以及伦敦大学高级刑事学的优秀毕业生证书
and a London University diploma, with distinction, in advanced criminology.
你真得这么能干
You’re all of that?
这么说你不是盗贼
Then you’re not a burglar?
我正从那幅梵高作品上刮下一片你父亲的颜料时…
I was chipping a piece of your father’s paint from that van Gogh…
你穿着睡衣进来 打伤了我的胳膊
when you loomed up in your nighty and shot me in the arm.
-再添个杯子 -好的 先生
-Bring another glass. -Yes, sir.
我们好像素未平生 我是查尔斯·庞奈
I don’t believe we’ve met. My name is Charles Bonnet.
-我能和你们坐一起吗 -我是西蒙·德莫特 当然可以
-May I please join you? -Simon Dermott. By all means.
爸爸 这是我的朋友
Papa, this is a friend of mine.
他是个…我是说 他正要告诉我…
He’s a… I mean, he was telling me…
是的 蓝眸子 高个子 风流倜傥
Yes. Blue eyes, tall, quite good-looking.
一个可怕的人
A terrible man!
我想我们气味相投
I believe we have some interests in common.
你们家有两个高贵的女孩 庞奈先生
You have two gorgeous girls in your family, Mr. Bonnet.
另一个在楼上我房♥间里 用一件衬衫裹着
The other is upstairs, wrapped in a shirt, in my room.
我想问一下 你要哪个
And which, may I ask, do you intend to keep?
这个活的
The real one.
-明智之举 我也会这么选择的 -确实如此
-A very sound choice, if I may say so. -I think so.
那另一个呢
And the other?
我也已经安排好了 我想你会乐意接受的
I have plans for her, too. I think you’ll be pleased.
是吗
Really?
我现在要去找她了 请原谅
In fact I have to attend to her right now, so if you’ll both excuse me?
特立独行 他一向这么唐突吗
Extraordinary! Is he always so abrupt?
在储藏室时不那样
Not in a closet.
钥匙
Key!
你干得很精彩 你真的分文不取
You’ve done a wonderful job! You sure you don’t want any money?
我会和你联♥系♥的
You will be contacted.
不用担心 迟早会联♥系♥的
Don’t worry if it’s not in the near future.
对了
Right!
暗号♥是”紧密团结”
The code word will be “togetherness.”
“紧密团结” 我记住了
“Togetherness.” I got it.
-一路顺风 -也祝你一路顺风
-Happy landings! -The same to you!
我的孩子 真是出人意料
My dear boy, what a coup!
他是唯一一个从不鉴定藏品的收藏家
And he’s the only collector who’d never dare have it tested.
你说了什么 能让他买♥♥下维纳斯 孩子
How much did you say he was paying for the Venus, my son?
我什么都没说 爸爸
I didn’t say, Papa.
你肯定大赚了一笔
But I’m sure you picked a nice, round figure.
对
I have.
$0000
$0.00
查尔斯·庞奈送给戴维斯·利兰的礼物
Gift from Charles Bonnet to Davis Leland.
-但这个 -请坐 庞奈先生
-But this… -Sit down, Mr. Bonnet.
你碰巧是个仿冒者
You happen to be a forger.
我的工作恰巧是逮捕仿冒者…
My business happens to be catching forgers…
把他们送进监狱
and putting them in prison.
对 这样会很尴尬
Yes, that could be very awkward.
我们中得有一个人洗手不干
One of us has to retire.
很公平 我们掷硬币决定怎么样
Fair enough! Shall we toss a coin for it?
我已经掷过了
I’ve already tossed one on the way here.
-结果呢 -你输了
-And? -You lost.
嗨只要改邪归正 你能成为最好的画家
Come on. You had a great run, and you were the best.
金盆洗手 见好就收吧
Hang up your brushes and paints, and retire while you’re on top.
你说呢 常胜将军
What do you say, champ?
这就是我的回答
Here is my answer.
在这种时候玩摔跤
Indian wrestling at a time like this?
尼科尔 亲爱的
Nicole, my darling child.
你跟她说吧 我太激动了
You tell her. I’m too moved.
爸爸想通了 他会改邪归正的
Papa has seen the light. He’s going straight.
-爸爸 您没事吧 -他会好好活下去的
-Papa, will you be all right? -He’ll survive.
如果我们错过了飞机 可能要在牢里结婚
If we miss our plane, we may be getting married in prison.
这个年轻人非同寻常
This is a most remarkable young man.
世事混沌 但他却能拨云见日…
The way he explained things, the path of righteousness…
豁然开朗
became clearly defined.
孩子们 在我精神崩溃前赶紧离开
Now hurry, my children, before I break down completely.
梵高
The van Gogh?
先生欢迎光临 请进…
Senor. Welcome! Come in…
那是谁
Who’s that?
爸爸的堂弟
Papa’s cousin.
南美来的
From South America.
走吧
Go!
对一个刚刚开始学说谎的人而言…
For someone who started lying just recently…
你很有天赋了
you’re showing a real flair.
过奖
Thank you.