不 阁下 不是我装的
No, Excellency, I didn’t install it.
对 先生 我知道是今晚第二次了
Yes, sir, I know it is the second time tonight.
马上就修好 晚安 阁下
It will be rectified right away. Good night, Excellency.
猜猜我们把谁惊醒了
Now guess who we woke up?
关灯
Switch off the lights.
我要让它闭嘴
I’m going to turn it off!
永远闭嘴
Permanently!
办法奏效了
It worked.
你知道吗 他们已经关掉了A-B…
What do you know. They’ve turned off the A-B…
-办法奏效了 -出乎你的意料吗
-It worked! -Didn’t you expect it to?
-振作起来你是天才 -我知道感觉好极了
-Pull yourself together. You’re a genius. -I know. It’s a funny feeling.
听着 等到最混乱的时候…
Look, wait until the moment of maximum confusion…
你就开始往警卫室的方向擦地
and then start scrubbing like mad in the direction of the guards’ room.
-警卫室 -对
-Guards’ room? -That’s right.
但是有警卫
But the guards!
一旦他们发现维纳斯失踪了 他们就会离开警卫室…
When they see that the Venus is gone there will be guards everywhere…
四处搜查
except the guards’ room.
-开始吗 -谢谢你
-Shall we? -Thank you.
过来
Come here.
提着你的水桶
Hang on to your bucket.
呆在这里
Stay here.
你去那儿 尼科尔
You there, Nicole?
回那边去
Get back there.
要知道 你爷爷可棒了
You know, Grandpa was pretty good.
你奶奶就更甭提了
To say nothing of Grandma.
现在 呆在烟囱里 直到擦地女工过来
Now, in the chimney with you, till the scrubwomen come.
祝你好运
Good luck.
今晚太刺♥激♥了
What a night we’ve had!
警报一个接一个 电♥话♥铃♥声♥不断
One alarm after another. And telephone calls from everybody.
你知道从街对面打电♥话♥过来的是谁吗
Who do you think called from across the street?
别站在那里打哈欠 站好你的岗 伙计
Don’t just stand there gaping. Get to your post, man!
军令如山
And don’t hesitate when I give an order!
警报
Alarm!
有强盗 有窃贼
Robbers! Crooks!
把这个破瓶子扔出去
Get this silly bottle out of here!
您能大致为我介绍一下 维纳斯的历史吗 庞奈先生
Can you give us a brief history of the Venus, Mr. Bonnet?
警方对此事有何新进展
Have the police reported any progress yet?
您是否曾拒绝以一百万出♥售♥它
Did you turn down $1,000,000 for it?
您是如何得知这场抢劫的
How did you learn about the robbery?
我晚上突然惊醒 预感不妙
I woke up in the night with a sudden premonition.
我还以为是吃坏肚子了
I thought it was something I’d eaten.
但是博物馆馆长格拉蒙先生…
But Mr. Grammont, the director of the museum…
打来电♥话♥ 他现在正在过来途中
he called and I believe he’s on his way here.
你是否悬赏追回维纳斯
Are you offering a reward for the return of the Venus?
不 我是说…
No! What I mean to say is…
在这种时候想着钱就太功利了
that it seems so commercial to think of money at a time like this.
我听说这个噩耗 我简直不敢相信
I just heard the news. I can’t believe my ears or my eyes.
难以置信 事情会变成这样
Absolutely fantastic! To pull off a thing like that!
我保证警方正在全力调查中
I guarantee that the police are investigating.
警方 伙计 你在想什么 如果我们让警方找…
The police? Man, where’s your spirit? If we wait for the police…
维纳斯早被运到国外了 我们再也见不着它了
the Venus will be out of the country! We’ll never set eyes on it again.
德索内 我仍对切利尼的维纳斯极感兴趣 不管发生什么
De Solnay, I’m still vitally interested in the Cellini Venus, hot or cold.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean by that?
利兰 你知道自己在说什么吗 你想私下交易
Leland! Do you know what you’re saying? You’re compounding a felony.
购买♥♥赃物
Offering to become a receiver of stolen goods.
我是个艺术爱好者
I’m an art lover.
作为一项公共事业的经营者
As a public service,
我愿意通过独♥立♥调查来协助警方
I want to make an independent inquiry to help the police.
那也算犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
万一你比警方捷足先登呢
And if you find it, a step ahead of the police?
我很担心这种事
You let me worry about that.
-不 我是个艺术品商人 不是赃物贩子 -赃物贩子
-No, I’m an art dealer, not a fence. -A fence?
我会单独去干 我只是要一个门路
I’ll do it entirely on my own. All I need is an opening contact.
-德索内 好吧 -等等
-De Solnay? All right. -Wait!
现在正巧有个艺术品专家…
There happens to be a man in Paris at the moment…
在巴黎
who specializes in matters of fine art.
他叫…不 利兰 求你了 三思而行
His name is… No, Leland, please! Think of what you’re trying to do.
-那么尼科尔·庞奈呢 -我都要尼科尔和维纳斯
-What about Nicole Bonnet? -I want both. Nicole and the Venus.
利兰 记得吗 你的第一幅收藏画是我卖♥♥给你的
Leland, remember? I sold you your first painting.
我使你成为收藏家 我以为那会使你放松心情
I made you a collector. I thought it’d help you relax.
很棒 我的心情从未如此轻松过
It’s great! I’ve never been so relaxed in all my life!
-是的 我看得出来 -好吧 姓名
-Yes, I can see that. -All right. The name!
他叫西蒙·德莫特 他住在里兹大饭店
The name is Simon Dermott. He is staying at the Ritz.
黑夜战士呼叫黎明巡逻者
Night Fighter calling Dawn Patrol.
我们的电♥话♥可能被窃听 所以要用斯瓦希里语交谈
Our telephone may be tapped, so we will conduct this conversation in Swahili.
你怎么样
How are you?
睡的还好吗
Did you sleep well?
西蒙 不算太糟吧 我睡得很香
Simon, isn’t it too awful? I slept beautifully!
而且我刚刚享用了丰盛的早餐 惊魂未定是吗
And I’ve just eaten an enormous breakfast. Isn’t it ghastly?
你本性难移
It’s your tainted blood.
谁 什么
Who? What?
她很好她裹着我的一件旧衬衫 很温暖
She’s fine. She’s wrapped up in one of my old shirts, just as snug as can be.
昨晚她躺在我的手臂上安然入睡
I rocked her to sleep in my arms last night.
我还是第一次和一个老奶奶一起睡
It’s the first time I ever did that with a grandmother.
西蒙 你难道不担心我们被发现在一起吗
Simon, do you think we should be seen together?
好吧一小时后里兹酒吧见
All right. In an hour at the Ritz bar.
切利尼的维纳斯未被投保
The Cellini Venus was uninsured.
-未被投保 -是的
-Uninsured? -Yes.
但我好像记得签过保单什么的
But I vaguely recollect signing something for insurance.
但条款尚未生效
But the policy was not yet in force.
技术鉴定之后才会生效
Not until the technical examination had been made.
对了 还有技术鉴定
Yes, the technical examination.
好吧 多一百万不多 少一百万不少
Well, $1,000,000 more, $1,000,000 less.
我猜父亲是廉价收♥购♥的
I believe my father did buy it at a bargain price.
尊敬的先生 您真是宽宏大量
My dear sir, you are a prince.
我希望这能表达我的感受
I wish I could express properly what I feel.
我敢说 鲍尔教授 一定很失望
Prof. Bauer, I dare say, will be greatly disappointed.
是的 现在我要去见他了
Yes, and I must meet him now.
代我向他问好
Give him my regards,
并转告他 这次不能见他 我很遗憾
and say I’m sorry to have been unable to see him on this trip.
高兴点 老伙计 还没到世界末日
Now cheer up, my dear fellow. It’s not the end of the world, you know.
马赛尔 香槟酒
Marcel, champagne!
-你在哪儿 -我在这儿我们得救了
-Where are you? -I’m here. We’re saved!
-不可思议吧 -亲爱的
-Isn’t it marvelous? -My darling!
-感谢上苍 感谢盗贼们 -我太高兴了
-Thank heaven for the criminal class. -I’m so happy.
你不用去坐牢 我也不用去美国太美妙了
You don’t have to go to jail. I don’t have to go to America. It’s beautiful!
我们得好好庆祝一番 马赛尔 把它拿到书屋去
We must celebrate! Marcel, take it into the library.
我们要庆祝一整天 放焰火
We’ll have a lunch and again tonight, fireworks,
喝鸡尾酒 还有豪华的晚宴
cocktails, a magnificent dinner!
但现在不行 我在里兹大饭店还有个重要约会
But not right away. I have a very important appointment at the Ritz.
-但我很快就回来 我保证 -好的
-But I’ll be right back, I promise. -That’s good.
我可以自己先开始庆祝
I’ll start by myself.
里兹大饭店 还去
The Ritz? Again?
要知道你提的要求风险很大
You realize what you’re asking is extremely difficult and dangerous?
-对 我知道 德莫特先生 -请别暴露名字
-Yes, I know that, Mr. Dermott. -Please, no names.
我们可能要面对一些亡命之徒
We may be up against some very desperate characters.
-他们 -就是他们
-Them? -Those.
走运的是 我有几个眼线 其实 今天早上…
Fortunately, I’ve a few contacts. In fact, this morning…
我调查了一下 试探了一下只是为了满足好奇心
I made a few inquiries, you know, put out a few feelers. Just idle curiosity.
-你有线索了 -还没什么具体的证据
-You’ve got a lead? -Too early for anything concrete.
我们只是怀疑而已
Let’s just say I suspect who was involved.
它 你知道我指什么 还在法国吗
Is it, you know, what we’re talking about, is it still in France?
我想是的我敢肯定它还在法国
I think so. I think I can definitely state it’s still in France.
要知道即使你付了一大笔钱…
You realize you might be paying a great deal of money…
也不能把赃物展出 办理认证 甚至是陈列…
for something you could never exhibit, acknowledge, or even display…
-在你家也不行 -对 我明白我只要得到它
-not even in your house? -Yes, I know. I want it!
我只想在独自一人时 把它从保险库里拿出来
I just want to take it out of the vault, all alone,
偶尔看上两眼
just look at it now and then.
知道那是我的 我拥有它 我能抚摸它
Know that it’s mine, that I own it, that I can touch it.
还有一件事
One more thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!