Chills run up and down my spine.
你的主要问题是太诚实
The basic trouble with you is that you’re honest.
我并不想伤你的心
I don’t say that to hurt your feelings.
我们一说这些我就觉得头晕 爸爸
I get dizzy spells when we have these conversations, Papa.
你该来点白兰地
What you need is a brandy.
亲爱的 要知道我为我们仿制的
My darling, what you must understand is that I am pleased and proud…
切利尼的维纳斯感到自豪和欣慰
that our Cellini Venus is a forgery.
即使是真的 又能怎么样
If it were genuine, what would it be?
不过是几百年前一个意大利色狼的雕塑作品而已
A piece of sculpture made centuries ago by some over-sexed ltalian.
而我们的切利尼的维纳斯是祖传之宝 所以 引以为傲吧
But our Cellini Venus is really our own. So, be proud of it.
你爷爷亲手雕的 你奶奶就是模特
Your own grandfather made it, and your own grandmother posed for it.
她站了几个月 纹丝不动
For months she stood without moving a muscle…
直到你爷爷为她塑成这不朽的雕像
while your grandfather perpetuated her in marble.
当然 那是在她饮食无度之前
That was, naturally, before she started eating those enormous lunches.
-请先回宾馆 -好的 利兰先生
-Back to the hotel, please. -Yes, Mr. Leland.
特雷维小姐 马上把我的话打出来
Miss Treadwell, type this up immediately.
亲自做 然后通知所有随行人员
Do it yourself and send it to all parties concerned.
取消所有近东和远东的旅行计划和商业会晤
Cancel all travel arrangements and business meetings Near and Far East.
留在巴黎 有艺术基金会的紧急事务要处理
Remaining in Paris on urgent business regarding my art foundation.
随时待命
Further instructions will be issued as needed.
巴黎办事处 全城追查查尔斯·庞奈
Paris office: Do a run-down on Charles Bonnet…
及其家族 还有他的艺术收藏
this city, all members of his family, his art collection…
尤其是展览中的切利尼的维纳斯
and particularly the Cellini Venus, which is now on exhibition.
明天一早把所有资料送到我下榻的宾馆
Have all this information at my hotel in the morning.
情况紧急 重复 紧急
This is urgent, repeat, urgent.
秘密行事
And confidential.
别动
Don’t move.
放下那幅画
Put down that painting.
放下
Put it down!
-庞奈小姐 求您别…-站在原地
-Miss Bonnet, please… -Stay where you are!
你为什么要偏要拿那幅画
Why did you choose that particular painting?
我是顺手牵羊
It was the handiest.
听我说 别报♥警♥ 再给我次机会
Look, don’t call the police. Give me another chance.
你看 一幅画对你简直是九牛一毛
You see, I was only taking one painting and you’ve got so many.
只不过碰巧被你撞见
The chances were you wouldn’t have missed it.
我这就放回去
I’ll put it back.
精美绝伦 太可惜了
It’s beautiful. A pity.
你怎么知道没人在家的
You knew my father and the servants were out. How?
我怎么知道的不关你的事
It’s my business to know things like that.
听着 我很抱歉 让你受惊了
Look, if I frightened you, I’m really terribly sorry.
我还以为你陪你父亲去参加开幕式了
I thought you’d be at the opening with your father.
这么重大的事
Big event like that…
不过 我也被你吓了一跳 所以我们扯平了
Anyway, you frightened me, so we’re even.
厚颜无♥耻♥
Don’t be impudent.
那玩意儿没上膛 对吧
That thing isn’t loaded, is it?
当然上膛了
Of course it is.
-你带枪了吗 -等一下
-Are you armed? -Wait.
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
天哪 不
Good God, no!
我会让你走的
I’m going to let you go.
我也不知道为什么 不过
I don’t know why, but…
是我在流血
I’m the one that’s bleeding.
-那是什么 -碘酒
-What’s that? -Iodine.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
你是盗贼 还是懦夫
For a burglar, you’re not very brave, are you?
我是个一流盗贼 没想过会被追杀
I’m a society burglar. I don’t expect people to rush about shooting me.
把你的手挪开 我好上药
Take your hand away so I can put this stuff on.
疼死我了
That hurt.
别象个孩子 只不过擦破一点皮
Don’t be such a baby. It’s only a flesh wound.
站着说话不腰疼
It happens to be my flesh.
你早该料到这种伤是家常便饭
You have to expect some occupational hazards.
你入室盗窃
You broke in here to steal!
谈话时不要人身攻击好吗
Could we keep personalities out of this conversation?
好吧 这能让我一周没法干活
Fine. A thing like this could keep me out of action for a week.
暂时 你干不了什么坏事了
Temporarily, you’ll have to go straight.
听着 现在很晚了 我也累了 明天一早我还要上班
Look, it’s late and I’m tired, and I have to work in the morning.
你还上班
You work?
要知道 有人干正当行业的
Some people do, you know.
好吧 我走了
All right. I’m going.
我怎么回去 我没法开车了
How do I get home? I can’t drive.
我失血过多 惊吓过度 现在浑身无力
I feel weak from shock and loss of blood.
老天
Dear heaven!
我帮你叫出租车 然后帮你付帐 这总行了吧
I’ll call you a taxi. And pay for it. Is that all right?
好的 真是急我所急
As far as I’m concerned, fine…
但如果警♥察♥发现我的车停在你家门口
but if the police found my car outside your house…
就会起疑 我就会被通缉
it would mean questions, and I’m wanted, you know.
我是为了你好
I’m really thinking of you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我开车送你回去 这样行了吧 -太好了 谢谢
-I’ll drive you home. Is that okay with you? -Fine, thank you.
你这儿没有烟吧
You don’t happen to have a cigarette, do you?
接着
Here.
车不错 对吧 它时速超过150英里
Pretty, isn’t she? She’ll do more than 150 miles an hour.
逃亡的时候很管用
Useful for getaways, you see.
当强盗还挺好赚的
The robbery business must be pretty good.
这是偷来的
It’s stolen.
我绝不开偷来的车
I can’t drive a stolen car!
原理是一样的 前进有四档 倒车有一档
Same principle. Four gears forward, one reverse.
真是一团糟 你应该在监狱 而我应该在床上
This is crazy. You should be in jail, and I should be in bed.
好吧 去哪儿
All right. Where to?
里兹
The Ritz.
里什么
The what?
旺多姆广场的里兹大饭店
The Hotel Ritz in the Place Vendome.
我知道在哪儿 你是个有性格的盗贼 呵
I know where it is. You’re a very chic burglar, aren’t you?
你的胳膊好多了
Your arm is much better.
没好 痛彻心肺
No. It hurts.
是另一只胳膊
It’s the other arm.
感染扩散了
The infection is spreading.
总算安然抵达 谢谢你
We got here alive. Thank you.
-如果我有机会报答…-希望渺茫 对吗
-And if ever I can return the favor… -Hardly likely to happen, is it?
现在我该怎么回家
Now how do I get home?
你看 世事难料
You see, you never can tell when you might need a friend.
晚上好 德莫特先生
Good evening, Mr. Dermott.
阿曼德 我要辆出租车
Armand, I want a taxi.
好的 德莫特先生 马上就来
Yes, Mr. Dermott. Right away.
随叫随到
Transportation laid on.
出租车
Taxi.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了自己 不是吗
Gave myself away there, didn’t I?
现在你知道我的名字了 无法挽回了
Now you know my name. Can’t be helped.
而且 我有个有趣的直觉
Besides, I have a funny feeling,
相信我 干我们这行的很少有这种感觉
believe me, it’s rare in my profession…
你会守口如瓶的
that you’re completely trustworthy.
再帮个小忙
Just one more tiny favor:
我犯了傻 忘了戴手套 我可能留下了指纹
Like an idiot, I forgot to wear gloves. I may have left fingerprints.
好人做到底 睡觉前
Be an angel. Before you go to bed…
用干净的抹布把画框擦一下 好吗
give the frame of the painting a little wipe with a clean cloth, okay?
没问题 还有吗
Certainly. Anything else?
你不会要一本假护照或者一些假♥钞♥ 或…
You wouldn’t like a forged passport or some counterfeit money or…
你简直不可理喻 我想你还要和我吻别吧
You’re mad, utterly mad. I suppose you want to kiss me good night.
通常我不会 至少初次见面时不会
I don’t usually, not on the first acquaintance…
不过你很讨人喜欢
but you’ve been such a good sport.
帕芒蒂埃路38号♥ 一路小心
38, rue Parmentier. Drive carefully.
做个好梦
Get a good night’s sleep.
尼科尔 亲爱的 你没去开幕式真是可惜
Nicole, my darling, what a pity you missed the opening.
我们的切利尼的维纳斯相当成功
Our Cellini Venus was a tremendous success.
你应该看看人头攒动的景象
You should have seen the crowds.
-成千上万的人 -我想
-Thousands of them. -I want to…
我们的切利尼的维纳斯
Photographers from all nationalities…
成为各国摄影家的焦点
with our Cellini Venus the center of the whole attraction.
爸爸 我抓到一个盗贼
Papa, I caught a burglar.
当然很好
Of course you did.
但你一定得去亲眼看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!