偷龙转凤
成交 归我跟前这位出价九万的绅士所有
Sold. $90,000 to this gentleman in front of me just here.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
女士们先生们 现在
And now, ladies and gentlemen…
拍卖♥♥目录首页第34号♥物品
number 34 on the front cover of your catalogues.
16号♥彩色油画
Color plate 16.
塞尚所作德尼摩尔夫人的肖像
Portrait of Madame de Nemours by Cezanne.
现在 我们将为有意竞拍的
Now, because of the interest in this painting…
伦敦和纽约买♥♥家开通热♥线♥
we are keeping telephone lines open to our buyers in London and New York.
这件由蜚声国际的庞奈家族收藏的珍品
This great painting is from the world-famous Bonnet collection…
由族长查尔斯·庞奈先生
sold by order of the present head of the family…
授权拍卖♥♥
Monsieur Charles Bonnet.
女士们先生们
Now ladies and gentlemen…
这件后印象派杰作起价二十万
who will start this superb Postimpressionist masterpiece…
谁先出价
at $200,000?
二十一万 二十二万
$210,000. $220,000!
二十三万 谢谢
$230,000. Thank you.
有谁出二十四万
Now who says $240,000?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谁出了二十四万
Who says $240,000?
谢谢你
Thank you.
二十六万
$260,000.
二十七万
$270,000.
在接下来的三个月中平了这项纪录
…equal this record in the coming three months.
迄今 在艺术领域
And now, in the world of art…
售价最高的作品
in an auction of notable Impressionist masterpieces…
是在一场举世瞩目的印象派名作拍卖♥♥会上
the highest price paid was for a Cezanne portrait…
以五十一万五的惊人价格拍出的
from the great private collection of Charles Bonnet…
由著名私人收藏家查尔斯·庞奈珍藏的一幅塞尚的肖像画
sold after spirited bidding for $515,000.
而买♥♥家 是同样享誉全球的艺术品收藏家
The buyer, himself a notable art collector…
-晚上好 马赛尔 -晚上好 小姐
-Good evening, Marcel. -Evening, mademoiselle.
-我父亲在家吗 -他在楼上
-Is my father home? -He is upstairs.
-要我传话吗 -不用谢谢 我自己上去
-Shall I tell him? -No, thank you. I’ll go up.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my darling!
你好 爸爸
Hello, Papa.
-当心 我浑身都是颜料 -是钱吧
-Careful. I’m covered with paint. -And with money.
我在广播里听说了那场拍卖♥♥会
I heard all about the auction on the radio.
我们得促膝长谈一次
We’ve got to have a long, serious talk.
我的宝贝 那是巨大的成功
My dear angel, it was a triumph.
我本可以当场卖♥♥出几十件塞尚家族的作品
I could have sold a dozen Cezannes on the spot.
你为什么总是贪得无厌 该金盆洗手了
When is enough more than enough? This has got to stop.
稍候
One moment.
多亏梵高签名不签姓
How kind of van Gogh to use only his first name.
仿冒他的签名真是事半功倍
I can sign him in half the time.
好极了 无懈可击
There. Perfect!
不再检查一下吗 爸爸 这么快
Not again, Papa? So soon?
这间失传已久的名作 短期内不会出♥售♥
This long-lost masterpiece will not be for sale for a long time.
我们把它挂起来供人瞻仰
We’ll hang it. It’ll be admired.
天晓得 总有一天 会有一些豪门巨贾…
Who knows? In time, some legendary tycoon…
说服我脱手的
may be able to persuade me to part with it.
-你真是老奸巨猾 -谢谢你 孩子
-You’re such a scoundrel. -Thank you, my child.
尼科尔 我的泥土
Nicole! My dirt.
这可不是普通的泥土 而是梵高的泥土
This is not ordinary dirt. It is van Gogh dirt.
我是说他住处的泥土
I mean dirt from his own neighborhood.
我亲手从那些十九世纪的旧画布上刮下来的
I scraped it myself off these old 19th-century canvases.
像这样
Like this.
花了我好几周的功夫
It took me weeks.
简直可以以假乱真 你觉得怎样
A nice touch of authenticity, don’t you think?
我猜梵高创作这些作品时 都没那么费劲儿
I doubt if van Gogh himself would’ve gone to such pains with his works.
他可用不着 他是梵高
He didn’t have to. He was van Gogh.
不过要知道他穷其一生 只卖♥♥出一幅画
But you know that in his whole lifetime, he only sold one painting.
但是我 为了缅怀这位悲剧性的天才
Whereas I, in loving memory of his great tragic genius…
已经卖♥♥出了两幅
have already sold two.
爸爸 我苦口婆心
Papa, I keep telling you…
只要你卖♥♥假画 就是犯罪
when you sell a fake masterpiece, that is a crime.
我又不卖♥♥给穷♥人♥
I don’t sell to the poor.
我只卖♥♥给百万富翁 让他们如愿以偿
I only sell them to millionaires and they get great paintings like this one.
爸爸 警♥察♥
Papa! Police!
你差点把我吓死
What a shock you gave me.
那是克莱伯·拉法叶特博物馆的馆长
It’s the director of the Kleber-Lafayette Museum.
来取我们的切利尼的维纳斯
Come about our Cellini Venus.
要维纳斯做什么
What about the Venus?
我们的切利尼的维纳斯会成为大型租借品展览
Our Cellini Venus is to be the outstanding feature…
法国珍品的亮点
of a great loan exhibition, Masterpieces of French Collections.
别公诸于众 爸爸
Not in public, Papa!
-当然要 跟我来 -不行
-Yes. Come along. -No!
等一下 你不能把它带出去
Wait a minute. You can’t let it out of the house.
别大惊小怪了
Don’t fuss.
但是 爸爸 这简直是疯了
But, Papa, this is insane.
我就来 格拉蒙先生
I’m coming, Monsieur Grammont.
别着急
Take your time.
-我求你了 听我说 -我身上还有颜料吗
-I beg you. Listen to me. -Do you see any paint anywhere?
还有颜料的气味吗
Do I smell of paint?
求求你了 能听我一次吗 这个切利尼的维纳斯是赝品
I beg of you, will you listen to me? The Cellini Venus is a fake.
在这里不许胡说八道
That’s a word we don’t use in this house.
爸爸 太危险了 我不会让你冒险的
PaPa. It’s too dangerous. I can’t let you do this.
爸爸 听我一言吧
Papa, will you listen to me?
别喷了 好吧
Stop spraying and… All right.
跟我来 你会喜欢格拉蒙先生的
Come along, you’ll like Monsieur Grammont.
他老实巴交的
He’s impeccably honest and extremely dull.
格拉蒙老伙计 你亲临寒舍 蓬荜生辉
My dear Grammont. How kind of you to come in person.
-晚上好 庞奈 -荣幸之至 这可是真心话
-Good evening, Bonnet. -My pleasure, I can assure you.
马赛尔 开门 让我为你介绍我的女儿 尼科尔
Marcel, the doors. Allow me to present my daughter, Nicole.
-很荣幸 小姐 -晚上好
-Delighted, mademoiselle. -Good evening.
她在那儿
There she is.
让我来
Allow me.
我原以为只是件艺术品 太出乎我意料了
I remember it as a work of art, but it is more.
朋友 我谨代表我个人和博物馆
My friend, I express my own and the museum’s gratitude…
向您的慷慨表示感谢 同时也代表法国感谢您
for your generous loan, and I thank you on behalf of France itself…
将这件瑰宝留在国内
for never letting this treasure leave the country.
我知道你拒绝过很多诱人的条件
I know of the offers you must have had and how tempting they must have been.
最重要的是 我永远是法国人
One is, after all, always a Frenchman.
-我帮你拿 -不
-I’ll get it for you. -No.
请别动
Please.
来 爸爸 我来帮你
Look, Papa, let me help you.
我把我心爱的
Into your hands…
-格拉蒙全交给你了 -我吗
-my dear Grammont… -Me?
我把这镇家之宝 交给你了
…I give this, our ultimate treasure.
爸爸 你都干了什么
Papa, what have you done?
没了她 这里失色不少
The room doesn’t look the same without her.
我怎么了
What have I done?
我让全世界有幸目睹切利尼的维纳斯
I’m giving the world an opportunity of studying and viewing the Cellini Venus.
那不是切利尼雕的
Which is not by Cellini.
只是个标记 你老和美国人打交道
Labels! It’s working with the Americans…
所以拘泥于这些标记和品牌
that’s given you this obsession with labels and brand names.
我希望你别干那份愚蠢的工作了
I wish you’d give up that ridiculous job.
你难道不知道自己不擅长仿制雕塑品吗 那可不是绘画
Don’t you know you can’t fake sculpture anymore? It’s not like painting.
我了解他们所谓的鉴定
I know about their so-called tests.
爸爸 不是所谓的 是真刀真枪的
Papa, they are not so-called. They are!
只要快速探测一种称作钾-氩衰变的玩意儿
One quick whiff of something called potassium argon…
他们就能判断石料的年代
and they can tell the age of the stone,
在哪里挖到的 几时雕刻的
where it was quarried, when it was cut…
以及作者的姓名住址
and the name and address of the man who did it.
你知道我为什么不卖♥♥吗
Why do you suppose I haven’t sold it?
最近有人开了个价 我一想到就觉得心疼
I was offered recently… It gives me a twinge when I think of it.
有人愿出一百万 但我不卖♥♥
I was offered $1,000,000. But I won’t sell it.
我连租金都不收 那么 他们凭什么鉴定
I don’t even charge rent. So, why should they test it?
你没听格拉蒙说 十万张纪念明信片吗
Did you hear Grammont say 100,000 souvenir postcards!
会全球发行的 我们的维纳斯
They’ll be mailed all over the world. Our Venus!
你难道不觉得激动人心吗
Don’t you feel a kind of thrilling glow in that?
我只觉得背脊发凉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!