妈 你不是不会骗人吗
And you, Mom, “Miss Pure of Heart”.
你身为警♥察♥竟敢作弊
You’re hiding behind that badge, cheating me.
亲生父母背叛我
Betrayed by my own parents!
这里唯一的好人是阿诺伯伯 他睡着了
The only honest man here is Uncle Arnold, and he’s asleep.
-我赢了 -我要去跟孩子们玩
-But I won. -I’m gonna play with the kids.
他们不会说谎作弊
Maybe they won’t lie and cheat.
安蒂 我们很欢迎你来
Andie, I hope you know we’re expecting you to come back.
因为你让班创下
Because you have held Ben…
玩”狗屁”分数最低的纪录
to his lowest Bullshit score since his tonsillectomy.
-我们太开心了 -最低的
-And we are thrilled! -Lowest!
他其他的女朋友也这么蹩脚
Were his other girlfriends Bullshit losers?
-什么女朋友 -妈 你知道他很挑剔
-What girlfriends? -Ma, he’s picky.
你是他带回家的第一个女孩
You are the first girl he has ever brought home.
不要伤了他的心
Don’t you break his heart, now.
你这件衣服有没有我的尺寸
And that dress, Andie, does that come in my size?
另外一边
The other side.
-换我了 -是的 女士
-My turn? -Yes, ma’am.
-好重 -发动 很好
-It’s heavy. -Turn it on. Good.
-握住离合器 -这一个
-Keep the clutch in. -That one?
-右边是刹车 左边是排档 -知道了
-Brake right, gears left, one down. -OK.
出发的时候 放开离合器 催点油门
To take off, you’re gonna give a little on the clutch, go a little here.
慢慢放离合器 慢慢催油门
A little give, a little go.
-怎么样 -慢慢放 慢慢催
-How does it go? -A little give and a little go.
我知道了
I got it. I got it.
你看
Voila, voila, voila!
摩托车有很多好处
There’s a lot of cool things about a bike.
需要较少的汽油 不怕塞车 不怕找不到停车位
Use less gas, no traffic jams, park wherever you want.
只要一天 女孩们都会爱上它
But at the end of the day, chicks dig ’em.
你好可爱 我问你一个问题
You look so cute. Let me ask you a question.
-女孩们都喜欢 -没错 女孩们都喜欢
-Chicks dig this? -Yes, chicks dig this.
-我转弯了 -有专业的架势
-I turned! -Who’s driving like a pro?
看看你
Look at you.
看看我们
Look at this look.
冲澡有一点麻烦
Now, this shower is a little bit tricky.
热水其实是冷水 冷水是热水
The hot is actually cold, the cold is hot.
你得把开关转到底
You gotta crank it all the way up.
要是有人冲马桶 你就会被烫到
And if somebody flushes the toilet in Bayonne, you’ll get scalded.
浴巾在那边
The towels are right there.
还可以吗
Everything all right?
一切都很好
Oh, no, it’s more than OK.
我喜欢这房♥子的一切 喧哗的声音 还有味道
I love everything about this house. The noise, the smells.
这是阿诺伯伯的味道
Oh, the smells. That’s Uncle Arnold.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你妈今天拥抱我的时候…
It’s just that when your mom hugged me today…
她是紧紧的拥抱我
…she really hugged me.
因为我赢了”狗屁”
For winning a game of Bullshit.
亲爱的 这是好事
Sweetie, that’s a good thing.
笑一个
Smile.
笑一个给我看
Smile. Now, come on, give me a smile.
好丑 你吓倒我了
OK, that’s hideous, you’re scaring me.
-到家了 -到家了
-This is home, huh? -This is home.
听着
Hey, listen.
明天晚上 钻石商客户办了一个派对
Tomorrow night, there’s a party for that diamond account.
-我希望你能跟我去 -好
-I want you to come with me. -OK.
-好吗 -好
-OK? -Yeah.
以女朋友的身分
As my girlfriend.
-我是你的女朋友 -对
-Are you calling me your girlfriend? -Yeah, I think I am.
明天是我们在一起的第十天
Tomorrow’s the tenth day we’ve been together.
晚一点才知道是不是
Maybe after that we’ll know.
第十三天不要安排计划
Listen, don’t make any plans for day thirteen, OK?
因为我们要去看球赛
‘Cause… we have a game to go to.
不是最好的座位 但这是第七场比赛
They’re not the best seats, but this is game seven.
好吗
Yes?
过来
Come here.
-好了 -什么事
-OK. -Yes?
拉娜…
Lana…
我没办法写这篇文章
I can’t write this article.
-你的电脑坏了吗 -我渐渐了解他了
-Is your computer broken? -I’ve got to know this guy.
安蒂 我的衣服上有补钉或徽章吗
Andie, do you see any patches or insignia anywhere on my clothing?
没有
No.
我不是女童子军的队长 我是你的上司
I’m not your girl scout leader, I’m your boss.
你得写这篇文章 封面已经在印刷了
You’ll write the article. This cover is now at the printer.
钻石商的广♥告♥将是我这一年的广♥告♥收入来源
The special section on diamonds will take care of my ad quota for the year.
-两天内把文章交给我 -但是 拉娜…
-I want copy on my desk in 48 hours. -OK. But, Lana…
没有但是 你一定得写出来
No “But, Lana”. You’ll do it.
因为你是专业人士
Because you’re a professional.
我是
Yes, I am.
如何在10天内甩掉男人
你好美
You’re beautiful.
帅哥 你看起来也不错
You look pretty good too, Sparky.
-女士 要香槟吗 -谢谢你
-Champagne, madam? -Thank you.
得感谢感情咨商
Chalk one up to couples therapy.
好棒的派对
Wow. Some party.
你一定会表现得很好的
You’re gonna do great.
-我去拿饮料 -好
-I’m gonna get us some drinks. -Good.
你可以趁现在
And while I do that, would you please…
到那边去看钻石
…head over there and frost yourself?
-我可以试戴吗 -当然可以
-I can wear those? -Yes, ma’am, you can.
-菲尔 -拉娜
-Phillip! -Lana.
好久不见了 你这个派对真是了得
I don’t see you for ages and you throw the bash of the year.
-很高兴你能来 -喜欢吗
-Glad you could make it. -Like them?
-很适合你 -我知道 哈利·温斯顿
-It suits you. -I know. Harry Winston.
你怎么让钻石商齐聚一堂的
How did you get all these jewellers to appear at the same event?
-戴劳尔先生的魅力 -真的吗
-At the request of Mrs DeLauer. -Really?
戴劳尔先生控制了全世界七成的钻石买♥♥卖♥♥
You see, Mr DeLauer controls 70%] of the world’s diamonds,
戴劳尔太太控制他
and Mrs DeLauer controls Mr DeLauer.
-你好坏 -好好玩
-You’re bad! -Enjoy.
-这些是真的 -我坚持要你试戴
-And this is real? -No, no. I insist.
-好的 -美好的事物应该要被颂扬
-Yes, sir. -Such beauty should be celebrated.
-伊莎多拉 -不是 我叫安蒂
-Isadora? -Oh, no. I’m Andie.
安蒂 很高兴见到你 但这个是伊莎多拉
It’s a pleasure to meet you, Andie, but this is Isadora.
转过身 拿出来
Turn, turn, s’il vous plait.
84克拉 以伊莎多拉·邓肯命名
84 carats. Named for Isadora Duncan.
恭喜 她真的出席了
Congratulations. You got her here.
-问题是… -她到底爱不爱你
-The question remains… -Does she, or doesn’t she?
等一下就知道
We’ll find out.
-好一个天使 我是弗德列 -安蒂·安德森
-An angel of God. I am Frederick. -Andie Anderson.
看来你有情敌了
It looks like you’ve got some competition, anyway.
安德森小姐今晚要戴着伊莎多拉
Miss Anderson will be wearing Isadora for the evening.
安蒂 好好享受派对
Enjoy the party, Andie.
谢谢你
Merci beaucoup.
-令人目眩神迷 -好漂亮
-Oh, that’s stunning. -Fabulous.
抱歉 请给我两杯香槟
Excuse me. Two champagnes, please, sir.
年轻人 帮我点一杯威士忌酸酒好吗
Pardon me, young man. Would you order me a whisky sour?
-没问题 戴劳尔太太 -是的
-Yes, ma’am, I can. Mrs DeLauer? -Yes.
-班杰明·贝瑞 华伦广♥告♥ -你好
-Ben Barry, Warren Advertising. -How do you do?
终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
I’m very happy to meet you too, that’s for sure.
一杯威士忌酸酒
A whisky sour, please.
我们的表现绝对不会让你失望
I promise you our presentation will not weary you in the wrong way.
我已经等不及了
I cannot wait to see what you present…
女士们 你们想的跟我一样吗
Ladies, do you see what I see?
-太荒唐了 这是不可能的 -不要这么肯定
-That’s ridiculous. She couldn’t possibly. -Don’t be so sure.
她可能真的爱上他 我去查个明白
She might, possibly. I think I’ll go find out.
抱歉 你是安蒂吗
Excuse me. You’re… Andie, yes?
-是的 -菲尔·华伦
-Yes. -I’m Phillip Warren.
-班的老板 -没错
-You’re Ben’s boss. -That’s right.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Hi, pleasure to meet you. -Likewise.
我知道你给了班很多的灵感
I understand you’ve been an inspiration to Ben in more ways than one.
你看起来真的是非常迷人
And I must say, you look rather inspired yourself.
恋爱中的女人比钻石还耀眼