She’s a very clever minx.
-不好意思 -赶快收好
-Oops, I’m sorry. -We gotta clean that up.
小心一点
Carefully, carefully.
-这是什么 -我看看
-Oh, what have we here? -Let’s see, let’s see.
尼克队的票
Oh! Knicks tickets.
今天晚上的比赛
For tonight’s game.
安蒂 你的快递
Delivery, Andie.
安蒂 我的天…
Andie! Oh, my God!
等一下 “你比一百朵玫瑰…
Wait. “One hundred times…
“要美上一百倍”
“…more beautiful… than one hundred roses.”
-嘴巴真甜 -他是做广♥告♥的 职业病
-Catchy. -He’s in advertising, he can’t help it.
-这是不是表示他上钩了 -这表示他发现尼克队的票
-Does this mean he’s hooked? -It means he found the Knicks tickets.
-你把票留在皮包里 -没错
-You left the tickets in the purse? -Yeah.
这次的游戏规则大不相同
You are just on a whole different playing field.
找你的
Here you go.
-安蒂·安德森 -美女 你好
-Andie Anderson. -Hey, hey, pretty girl.
我被你的白玫瑰搞得很尴尬
Guess what? I’ve got a really embarrassing display of white roses.
不客气 昨天晚上很愉快
You are welcome. Last night was wonderful.
-你的皮包在我这里 -我真是糊涂
-I have your bag. -I know. I can’t believe I left it there.
你一定急着要拿回去
You must need it back,
里面有现金 信♥用♥卡♥和今晚比赛的门票
with all that cash, cards and tickets for tonight’s game.
看来你搜过我的皮包
Sounds like you’ve been peeking in my bag.
不是这样的 美术指导托尼不小心弄翻了
Absolutely not. Tony, my art director, he’s an oaf and knocked it over.
没错 怪我笨手笨脚
Ow, right, yeah. I’m a clumsy man.
但是我已经约了人看比赛
All right, but I’m going to the game with somebody else.
你得取消了 况且 你不是不小心的
Not any more. Besides, you think you left it by accident?
在你的潜意识里 你想约我去看球赛
Subconsciously, you wanted to take me to the game.
否认你潜意识的欲望对健康不好
Denying your subconscious desires is really bad for your health.
-你那套心理学真的有用吗 -你说呢
-Does that psychobabble ever work? -You tell me.
安蒂 你好坏
Andie, you’re so bad!
好吧 第七大道入口见
All right, meet me at the 7th Avenue entrance.
-七点半 不要迟到了 -没问题 再见
-Seven-thirty, don’t be late. -You got it. Bye-bye.
-就这么简单 -就这么简单
-And that’s how it’s done. -And that’s how it’s done.
20号♥的休斯顿犯规
Foul on number 20, Allan Houston.
-裁判乱来 -怎么会这样
-Bullshit! C’mon, ref! -What is that?
两边都犯规
Call it both ways!
老兄 你太软弱了 你跟去年一样软弱
You’re soft, man! You were soft last year and you’re still soft!
这是怎么回事
What was that?
亚伦 你好棒
Way to go, Allan!
防守…
De-fence.
你们慢慢来
Come on up! All right, take your time.
没关系 暂停20秒
It’s all right. Twenty seconds.
吻我
尼克队的球
Knicks’ ball.
-上场了 -进攻
-Bring ’em back. -Charge!
小班…我好渴
Benny? Benny, I’m thirsty.
-小班 帮我买♥♥汽水好不好 -比赛只剩一分钟了
-Benny, can you get me a soda? -There’s a minute left of the game.
-我等一下就去 -我真的好渴 我去买♥♥
-I’ll go afterwards. -I’m really thirsty. I’ll go get it.
-你现在就要喝 -对
-You want it right now? -Yeah.
小班 我不要冰块 谢谢
No ice, Ben. Thanks, Benny.
-老兄 一杯可乐不加冰块 -到隔壁柜台
-My man. Coke, no ice. -Next line over, pal.
老兄 小杯可乐 不加冰块
Hi, buddy. Small Coke, no ice.
没问题
OK, you got it.
三分线后 投篮
…beyond the three-point line, fires…
-不要让他投篮 -要不要加冰块
-Don’t let him shoot! -Was that ice or no ice?
可乐 不要冰块
No, no ice. Coke, no ice.
-你要小杯的吗 -这一杯就好了
-Did you want a small? -No, I want that one.
只要加两毛半就有大杯的
For 25 cents more, you can get a jumbo.
拿去 不用找了 我在赶时间
Take that right there. Keep the change, I’m in a hurry.
进攻
Charge!
借过一下
Excuse me. Ah, excuse me!
-投进篮框里 -你的饮料
-Throw it into the net. -Here’s your drink.
等一下 快走
Hey! Hold it, hold it. Move it.
-小心一点 小心走步 -小班 这不是健怡可乐
-Watch it! Three steps, travel! -Ben, it’s not diet!
拜托你 我好渴
Please, I’m so thirsty.
加莱姆
With a lime. OK.
射篮
Shoot it!
斯普雷威尔得分 太棒了
Sprewell for the win… Yes!
结束了 尼克队在最后一刻击败了国王队
It’s all over! The Knicks have defeated the Kings in the final seconds!
斯普雷威尔投出关键的一球 尼克队战胜国王队…
Sprewell with the game-winning shot. Knicks over Sacramento…
这场比赛真精彩 我从没看过这么刺♥激♥的终场
What an incredible game! I’ve never seen a more exciting game ending.
我也是
Wow! No, neither have I.
真可惜你错过了
Hey, hey, hey! It’s too bad you missed it.
-真的很可惜 -才一秒钟
-Yeah, it’s too bad. -One second.
小班 你真的那么体贴吗
So, are you as nice as you seem, Ben?
不是
No.
很好 我也一样
Good, neither am I.
第五大道和第十二街口
Fifth and twelfth, please.
再见
See you later.
烂东西
Horse shit.
烂东西
More horse shit.
又是烂东西 一堆烂东西 拜托各位
The horse shit continues. Horse shit. Come on, people!
我们一定要比现在更…什么事
We’ve got to do a lot better if we’re… What?
-贝瑞先生的电♥话♥ -请对方留言好吗
-Phone call for Mr Barry. -Can you take a message?
贝瑞先生 是安蒂打来的
Mr Barry, it’s Andie.
-快一点 -好的
-Make it quick. -I will.
-贝瑞先生 第二线 -谢谢你
-It’s line two, Mr Barry. -Thank you.
是我
It’s me!
我正在开会 待会打给你
I’m in a meeting. Can I call you back?
我好想你 亲亲小班班
I miss you, Benny Boo-Boo-Boo.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
-你今晚有事吗 -没事 我们去看电影吧
-You busy tonight? -No, why don’t we catch a movie?
-我决定片子 -你决定片子
-My choice? -Your choice.
我好高兴 晚一点打给你
I’m so excited! OK, I’ll call you later.
-再见 -再见
-Bye-bye. -Bye.
爱情片不清场
我一直很希望有个像汤姆·汉克斯这样的男朋友
I always wanted a man like Tom Hanks.
-这是我最喜欢的电影 -我也是
-It’s my favourite movie of all time. -Me, too.
要是你发生意外怎么办
What if something had happened to you?
要是我找不到你呢
What if I couldn’t get to you?
-你在想什么 -没什么 我在看电影
-What are you thinking about? -Nothing, the movie.
-你有心事 -我喜欢这部电影
-But what’s on your mind? -I like this movie.
你的脑中一片空白
Oh, so I suppose your mind is a complete blank?
-她是谁 -谁是谁
-Who is she? -Who’s who?
-你心里想的那个女孩 -安静
-The girl you’re thinking about. -Can’t hear.
我没有在想什么女孩
I’m not thinking about a girl.
你不可能看着梅格·莱恩两个小时
You can’t watch Meg Ryan for two hours…
而不联想到别的女孩
and not be thinking about another girl.
-想知道我在想什么吗 -想
-Wanna know what I’m thinking about? -Yes.
我在想你怎么这么漂亮
I’m thinking about how damn beautiful you are.
我就是在想这个 专心看电影 真的很好看
That’s what I’m thinking about. Watch this movie, it’s good.
小班
Oh… Benjy!
小亲亲
Oh, sweetie!
-我喜欢跟你分享 -好
-I love sharing this with you. -Yeah.
-听不到也看不见 -你最好赶快闭嘴
-Can’t hear and can’t see. -If you don’t shut up,
不然我男朋友会揍扁你
my boyfriend is gonna pummel your ass.
下次带她出来前先把她嘴巴封起来
Put a muzzle on her next time you bring her out in public.
-你说什么帮我教训他 -你跟我到外面解决
-What is that? Do something… -You, outside.
有点格调好不好 不要那样跟女士说话
Have a little class. Don’t talk like that to a lady.
-小班 他很壮硕 -我不想跟你打架
-Ben… he’s huge. -I’m not looking for a fight.
他得向你道歉
He owes you an apology.
我要回到里面把《西雅图夜未眠》看完
I’m going back inside to finish watching Sleepless In Seattle.
没有人可以欺负我
Nobody screw with me.
-混♥蛋♥ -小班
-Son of a bitch! -Oh, Ben.
你还好吗 我送你到医院
Are you OK? Ben, maybe we should get you to a hospital.
你有可能…你在做什么
No, you could’ve… Excuse me.
你就这样不要动好吗
Hey, could you hold still right there?
我感觉好多了
Oh, yeah. I’m starting to feel a little better.
小班 你没事
Ben! Oh, my God. You’re fine.
来吧 洛奇 站起来
OK. Come on, Rocky. Get up.

Ouch! Yeah.
别难过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!