-Done. -Done.
你们看绿衣服男人
See the guy next to the horrible guy
旁边那一个
in the green shirt that I’d never consider?
-看到了吗 -很可爱
-See that guy? -Very cute.
-很好 -出击
-Good. -Here I go.
好 就这么说定了 赌注如下
OK, you’re on. But here are the stakes.
-要是我赢了 案子就归我 -同意
-After I win, this pitch is mine. -Agreed.
-菲尔 -我也同意
-Phil? -Agreed.
带着深爱你的女孩来参加派对
Come to that party with a girl that’s really in love with you,
案子就是你的了
and you make the pitch.
-菲尔 你不能… -我已经决定了
-But, Phillip, you can’t… -I’ve made up my mind.
-敬戴劳尔 -敬戴劳尔
-To the DeLauers. -The DeLauers.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
不知道你喜不喜欢…
I was just wondering if you find…
非常有趣
Exciting.
我太太和我都很喜欢纽约 尤其是每年的这个时候
Yes. My wife and I love New York. Especially at this time of year.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
你好
Hi.
-好好享受纽约生活 -好的
-Enjoy New York. -OK.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You’re welcome.
-祝你好运 -菲尔 谢谢你
-Good luck. -Thank you, Phil.
女士们 恕我失陪 我要去赢赌注了
Now, if you’ll excuse me, ladies, I have a bet to win.
好戏上场
Ta-ta.
-到底是怎么回事 -你不认得她了
-What’s going on? -You don’t recognise her?
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-安蒂·安德森 -班杰明·贝瑞
-Andie Anderson. -Benjamin Barry.
-很可爱 -谢谢你
-Cute. -Thank you.
我是说你的名字
I meant your name.
再次谢谢你
Thank you two times.
-一个人 -目前如此
-Unattached? -Currently.
-我也一样 -出乎我意料
-Likewise. -Surprising.
-神经有问题 -不太可能
-Psycho? -Rarely.
-有兴趣吗 -或许
-Interested? -Perhaps.
-饿吗 -饿死了
-Hungry? -Starving.
-要走吗 -现在
-Leaving. -Now?
-好 -很好
-OK. -OK.
等我一下
One second.
我在门口等你
I’ll meet you at the door.
-鱼儿上钩了 -他结婚了
-Hey, guys. I think I’ve got one. -He was married.
不是他 是门口那一个 不要看
No, not him. It’s the guy by the door. But don’t look! Guys!
-他好可爱 -我来观察他够不够格当男友
-He’s really cute. -I’ll check him out, see if he’s a keeper.
要是他够格呢
And if he is?
-明天晚上 我就… -展开攻势
-Tomorrow night, I’II… -Flip the switch.
-这是为你们而做的 -祝你好运 小心一点
-I’m doing this for you. -Good luck. Be safe.
-打电♥话♥给我 -真是戏剧化
-Call me. -Drama, drama, drama.
不对 是这一辆
No, no. This one.
你得戴上可笑的安全帽
You get to wear the goofy-Iooking helmet.
-戴在我头上就不会可笑 -谁戴都一样可笑
-This won’t look goofy on me. -It does on everybody.
看看你
Look at you.
可爱极了
Pretty damn cute.
好了
There you go.
安蒂 准备好去兜风了吗
Ready to go for a ride, Andie?
班 准备好去兜风了吗
Are you ready to go for a ride, Ben?
-可以吗 -可以
-Get it. Get it? -Yeah.
-你觉得怎么样 -你是指食物还是你
-So, what do you think? -About the food or you?
都有
Both.
这个很美味 另一个我还在观察
This is delicious. And I’m still deciding.
-我可以帮上忙吗 -你可以回答我几个问题
-Anything I can do to help? -You can answer some questions.
“几个”太不明确了 我给你三个
“Some” is too indefinite. I’ll give you three.
-你的职业 -我从事广♥告♥业
-What do you do? -I’m in advertising.
通常是酒精饮料 运动用品
Alcoholic beverages, athletic equipment,
最近我试着打进珠宝市场
and I’m trying to break into the jewellery market right now.
为了拯救世界上的酒鬼
Saving the world one keg party at a time?
可以这么说
Something like that.
-你呢 -我怎么样
-What about you? -What about me?
-你是做什么的 -我在《柯梦波莎》上班
-Have I seen your work? -I work at Composure.
全国销♥售♥量成长最快的女性杂♥志♥ 好棒
Fastest-growing women’s magazine in the country. I’m impressed.
为了拯救世界上的购物狂
Saving the world one shopaholic at a time?
别笑我
Hey! Look here, Sparky.
我是哥伦比亚大学的新闻硕士
I have a masters in journalism from Columbia.
我的上司很赏识我 如果我按她的要求工作一段时间
My boss loves me, and if I do it her way for a while,
之后我以后可以写自己想要的题材
I can write what I want.
-例如鞋子吗 -不是
-Like shoes? -No.
不是
No.
例如酒精饮料和运动器材
Like alcoholic beverages and athletic gear.
说得对 很好
Touche. Very nice.
-你把我都摸透了吧 -差不多
-So, you’ve got me all figured out, hey? -Almost.
-我还有最后一个问题 -请说
-I’ve still got one last question. -Shoot.
是或不是
True or false?
情场如战场
All’s fair in love and war.

True.
-好答案 -好问题
-Great answer. -Good question.
欢迎
Welcome.
很棒的房♥子
Oh, nice place.
-谢谢你 -很干净
-Thank you. -Very tidy.
-要不要冰啤酒 -好 我可以上洗手间吗
-Want a cold beer? -Sure. Can I use your restroom?
当然 在楼上卧室旁边
Yeah, you can. It’s up the stairs, through the bedroom.
才第一个晚上 真有你的
The first night! I can’t believe you!
蜜雪儿 我不会跟他上♥床♥
Michelle, I’m not sleeping with him.
小荡♥妇♥ 你骗不了我
Hussy. You can’t hide those lying eyes.
我可是很自♥制♥的 不像某些人
No! I can practise some self-control, unlike some people I know.
你这么说有点伤人
Really? That hurts, kind of.
-我要拿鱼饵在他面前晃 -什么鱼饵
-I’m going to dangle the bait… -What’s the bait?
蜜雪儿 我就是鱼饵
I’m the bait, Michelle.
好 我听懂了 然后呢
OK, I’m with you. Then what?
钻石可不像一♥夜♥情♥
A diamond is no one-night stand.
钻石是长♥期♥的承诺
A diamond is a long-term commitment.
-要做笔记… -我不能再聊了
-Take notes… -I can’t talk. I have to go.
-荡♥妇♥ 晚一点打给我 -好 再见
-Call me later, you slut. -OK. Bye.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.

OK.
我们不要进展太快 好吗
Hey, hey. Let’s not go too fast, OK?

Yeah. Yeah.
我们进展得太快了
We’re moving too fast.
你说得没错 太快了
You’re right. It’s too fast.

OK.
-太快了 -太快了
-Too fast. -Too fast.
-对 -我要你尊重我
-Yeah. -I want you to respect me.
-我尊重你 -好
-I do. -OK.
-我也要你的尊重 -我尊重你尊重我
-And I want your respect. -I respect you for respecting me.
-那正是我要的 -很好
-I respect that. -Good.
晚安 安蒂·安德森
Goodnight, Andie Anderson.
你已经爱上我了
Oh, you are already falling in love with me.
可怜的家伙 我会让你痛不欲生
I’m going to make you wish you were dead. Poor guy.
在她们指定给我的女人当中 她是最棒的
Of all the women they could’ve thrown at me! She’s amazing.
跟她在一起十天绝对不成问题
Hanging with her for ten days will be no problem.
没错 比你其他的关系还要长九天
Right. Nine days longer than your other relationships.
所以我这次要慢慢来
That’s why I didn’t go for gold. I’m taking my time.
-这是马拉松 不能全速疾跑 -十天就算是马拉松
-It’s a marathon, not a sprint. -Ten days is a marathon?
这比较像是3000米跨栏赛跑
OK, more like the 3,000 metres hurdles.
重点是 她已经被我套牢了
Point is, she’s already on the ropes.
有好多运动术语
That’s a lot of sports analogies.
-就这样 -就这样
-That it? -That’s it.
-你有看里面吗 -没有
-Have you looked inside? -No.
-你是不是道德上过意不去 -我想是吧
-Do you have an ethical problem with it? -Yeah, I guess I do.
这根本不是钱包 比较像是篮子
It’s hardly a purse. It’s more like a clutch.
女人的钱包 就像是她的秘密能源
Guys, a woman’s purse. It’s her secret source of power.
里面有黑暗危险的东西
There are dark and dangerous things in there
我们男人不应该一窥究竟
we males should know nothing about.
除非她故意忘记好让我打电♥话♥给她
Unless she left it behind intentionally to secure a next-day callback.
聪明的小荡♥妇♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!