This wind is really more of a light breeze.
-拉娜 我到底可以写什么 -都可以
-What can I write about, Lana? -Whatever you want.
鞋子 雷射手术 依体型穿衣之道
Shoes, laser therapy, dressing for your body-type.
运用你的想像力 天马行空
Use your imagination. The sky is the limit.
-谢谢你给我这么好的机会 -没问题
-Thank you for this opportunity. -OK.
也谢谢你让我这么好拒绝
And thank you for making it easy for me to turn down.
我不觉得骄傲
It’s not something I’m proud of.
如果可以重来 我不会这么做
Obviously, if I could do it over again, I’d do some things differently.
真的很高兴跟你聊
It’s good to talk to you, man. It really is.
只有你了解我们两个
I know. You’re the only one that knows us both.
你想去吗
You wanna go?
你想去看比赛
You wanna go to the game?
去吧 我不会去了
Go ahead, ’cause I’m not going.
这是季后赛的最后一场比赛
The seventh and final game of a classic series…
亲爱的 我也不会去
Sweetie, I wouldn’t have gone, either.
我想去 但是你不会让我去
I mean, I’d have liked to, but you probably wouldn’t let me.
你做得没错
You’re doing the right thing.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie!
外送的来了
There’s the Chinese.
我来了
I’m coming.
-一共是… -蜜雪儿
-OK, so that’s gonna be… -Michelle.
安蒂 那不是外送
Andie, that wasn’t the Chinese.
-是麦克 -麦克
-It’s Mike! -Mike?
-我该怎么办 -跟他说话
-Yeah, what do I do? -Talk to him.
好吧
OK, all right.
好
OK.
麦克
Mike?
-麦克 -蜜雪儿
-Mike! -Hi.
你好
Hi.
-你在这里做什么 -我也不知道…
-So… what are you doing here? -I don’t know, exactly…
昨天晚上我躺在床上…试着睡着
It was last night. I was… just lying there, trying to sleep.
记得你在我枕头上喷的香水吗
You know that perfume you sprayed on my pillow?
-记得 -味道消失了
-Oh, yeah. -Well, that smell is gone now.
蜜雪儿 我要它回来
And, Michelle, I want it back.
我不知道能不能让它回去
I don’t know if you can have it back.
好…
Right…
没关系
Yeah. OK.
但是我
But I am…
愿意考虑
…willing to consider it.
好
OK. Yeah.
-这是送你的 -谢谢你
-These are for you. -Thank you.
你好
Hi.
我记得你家在哪里
I remember where you live.
谁需要男人
Who needs men?
冰霜女人心
Ladies, frost yourselves.
停 很好
And, cut it! Very nice.
-太棒了 -再拍一场
-Superbe. -OK, let’s go one more.
-太动人了 -好
-Magnifique. -All right.
提姆 放带子给我看
Tim, can I see playback?
班 拜托你把我打开
Open me, Ben. Please break my binding. Please!
-你一定要看看 -不用了 谢谢
-You might wanna read this. -No, thanks.
“不知道为什么我失去了他 哪里出了问题
OK. “I’ve lost a guy and I don’t know why. What went wrong?
“我开始写这篇专栏时
“When I started this column,
“我试着犯下所有愚蠢的错误
“I wanted to commit those silly dating faux pas.
“我没有想到 我正在犯最大的错误”
“What I didn’t realise was that I was making the biggest mistake of all.”
相信我
Here. Trust me.
拿去看
Read it.
我失去了我唯一爱过的男人
过去10天是我最快乐的时光
如何在十天内甩掉男人 安蒂·安德森撰稿
柯梦波莎
抱歉 我找安蒂·安德森
Excuse me, Andie Anderson?
-抱歉 小姐 -不可能吧
-Excuse me, ma’am. -Holy crap.
-安蒂·安德森在哪里 -她不在这里
-Where’s Andie Anderson? -She’s not here.
-她辞职了 -她去华盛顿面试
-She quit. -She has an interview in DC.
-她什么时候离开 -今天
-When’s she leaving? -Today.
-什么时候 -现在
-When? -Like, now.
-你不是心理医师 -糟糕
-You’re not a therapist, are you? -Oh… no!
演得蛮像的
Good job, though.
你欠我300块
You owe me 300 bucks.
安蒂
Andie.
安蒂
Andie.
-停车 我要跟你谈谈 -你想自杀吗
-Pull over, we need to talk. -Are you trying to get yourself killed?
管不了那么多 停车
If that’s what it takes. Now, pull over the cab.
先生 麻烦你停车
Excuse me, sir. Could you pull over?
我们在桥上 不能停车
We’re on a bridge, lady. I can’t pull over here.
你有没有烟灰缸 我想吐
OK. Do you have an ashtray or something I can throw up in?
-什么事 -那是真的吗
-What the hell was that? -Is this true?
-班 不要这样 -那是真的吗
-Ben, please. -Is this true?
-还是你只是在制♥造♥话题 -我字字句句都是真的
-Or are you just selling magazines? -I meant every word.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-我要去面试 -在华盛顿 我知道
-I have an interview. -Yeah, in Washington, I know.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
那是唯一能让我写作的地方
It’s the only place I can write what I wanna write.
我不信 你到哪都能写
I’m not buying that. You can write anywhere.
你想逃走
I think you’re running away.
把那套心理分♥析♥留到下次用 我才没有要逃走
Save your mind games for your next bet. I am not running away.
狗屁
Bullshit.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
狗屁
Bullshit.
小姐 你到底想怎么样
Hey, lady. What do you wanna do?
帮她把行李送回她家 她要搭别的交通工具
Take her luggage back to her place, she has alternate transportation.
你说我虚张声势
Are you calling my bluff?
没错
You bet I am.
-看看谁跟我来了 -我们的爱之蕨
-Look who came with me. -It’s our love fern!
亲亲小班班
Oh, Benny Boo-Boo-Boo!