柯梦波莎
时尚警♥察♥ 你被捕了
如何增进乐趣
性感男孩夹页
大胸脯可以是大资产
如何在五天内拥有好身材 安蒂·安德森撰稿
恋爱小测验
如何看风水 安蒂·安德森撰稿
达到高♥潮♥的终极密招
你不知道我刚才有多倒霉 我前面那个男人…
If you only knew what I just dealt with. This guy in front of me…
那家伙才应该吃罚单 女人的年龄是秘密
That guy deserves a ticket! A woman never reveals her age.
他的时速才10英里
…going ten miles an hour on the highway…
如何逃避罚单
十日拍拖手册
“唯有到那个时刻 塔吉克人♥民♥明白真正的真义”
“…only then will the people of Tajikistan know true and lasting peace.”
安蒂 你写得太棒太感人了
Andie, it’s brilliant. It’s really moving.
但是《柯梦波莎》杂♥志♥永远不可能刊载这篇文章
But it’s never going to appear in Composure magazine.
我辛苦念到硕士就为了写这些没营养的文章
I busted my butt in grad school to be Andie Anderson, “How To” girl.
“如何钓男人”
And write articles like, “How To Use The Best Pick-up Lines”,
“金发美女的生活 真的比较精彩”
“Do Blondes, Like, Really Have More Fun?”
我想要写♥真♥正重要的议题
I want to write about things that matter,
例如政♥治♥或环境
like politics and the environment.
-那些我有兴趣的议题 -坚持下去 美梦会成真的
-Things I’m interested in. -Keep at it, you’ll get there.
我有一个能让你开心的消息
Hey, I have something to cheer you up.
在和你电♥话♥调情一个月后
That editor from Sports Illustrated you’ve been flirting with on the phone
《运动画刊》的编辑 今天早上寄来一份快递
for about a month now, he made a little delivery this morning.
我看
Let me see.
-明天晚上… -你们要做什么
-Tomorrow night… -What happens?
全世界最令人兴奋的体育竞赛…
Only the most exhilarating display of athletic competition known to man.
-白雪溜冰团 -是NBA决赛 我拿到票了
-The Icecapades? -No, the NBA finals. And I got tickets!
-一起去吗 -好吧 但我不跟你一起疯
-Come with me? -All right. But I am not putting out.
两条热狗和几杯啤酒下肚 你会变得不一样
Two jumbo dogs and a couple of beers, you’ll be whistling a different tune.
你知道我喜欢什么
You know what I like.
早安 女士们 记得半小时后要开会
Morning, ladies. Don’t forget, staff meeting in 30 minutes.
-蜜雪儿还没来 -她八成还在赖床
-Haven’t seen Michelle yet. -Ten to one she’s wallowing.
换我去叫她起床了 你去买♥♥咖啡
My turn, I’ll get her. You get coffee.
等一下 带一些试用品去
Wait, take some samples.
试用品 好主意
Samples, great idea!
老天 真是戏剧化…
Oh, boy. Drama, drama, drama.
班 早安
Hello, Ben.
史碧尔 早安
Hey, good morning, Spears.
你在看什么这么关心时事
What’s that? Catching up on current events?
“如何点燃他的欲♥火♥”
“Turn-on Tricks”, “How To Make Him Hot”…
想找人做试验吗
Wanna try those out some time?
葛林和我与《柯梦波莎》有约
Green and I have an appointment at Composure,
全国销♥售♥量成长最快的女性杂♥志♥
the fastest-growing women’s magazine in the country.
既然我们的客户
As our clients run a lot of our campaigns…
和这本杂♥志♥时常合作
in their nationally-syndicated magazine,
读一读又何妨
it wouldn’t hurt to read it.
-小班 -早安 葛林
-Hey, Benny. -Morning, Green.
-你终于现身了 -是的
-Finally decided to show? -Yes.
-要走了吗 -走吧 班 待会儿见
-Ready? -Ready. Later, Ben.
祝你们今天愉快
Have a nice day, ladies.
早
Hi.
早安 我的太阳
Good morning, sunshine.
快去换衣服
OK, get dressed.
15分钟后就要开会了 快
Staff meeting, fifteen minutes. Let’s go.
我要继续睡
I’m going back to bed.
-我活不下去了 -阳光普照
-I have no reason to live. -The sun’s out.
-好吧 我等一下… -马上起床
-OK, I’ll just… -You do now!
羊毛衣
Cashmere?
那会让你的眼睛看起来更绿
It’ll make your eyes look fiercely green.
起来 你不能连工作都丢了
Get up. I won’t let you lose your job as well.
-过来 -安蒂…
-Come here. -Oh, Andie…
-起床 -好
-OK? -OK.
你才跟他约会一个星期
You only dated the guy a week.
-那是我一生中最棒的一星期 -亲爱的…
-It was the best week of my life! -Sweetheart…
早安 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
阿狗 你好吗
What’s up, T-Dog?
早安
Morning.
-阿猫 你好吗 -班 早安 彻夜狂欢
-What’s up, kitty cat? -Hi, Daddy. Big night?
-还不错 -纵酒纵欲
-Not bad. -Orgy?
-你到哪里去了 -不是你们想的那样
-Where were you? -Not at an orgy.
-你听说了吗 -尼克队打进决赛
-You hear? -That the Knicks made the finals
阿猫阿狗欠我20块
and Tone the Bone here owes me $20?
你说的没错 戴劳尔钻石在找新的广♥告♥商
You were right. DeLauer Diamonds wants a new ad agency.
-华伦要我们全力争取 -今天真是美好的一天
-Warren wants to move aggressively. -Yes! Oh, this is a good day.
在第五大道钻石就和计程车一样平常
Diamonds are as common as taxis on Fifth Avenue.
完全讲求情感价值
Their value is entirely sentimental,
取决于供需和广♥告♥
maintained by supply, demand and advertising.
给我条纹那一件 戴劳尔是世界第一大钻石公♥司♥
Stripes. DeLauer dominates the world diamond market,
要是我成为广♥告♥代表商 我就代表了整个钻石工业
so if I represent them, I represent the entire industry.
-怎么了 -华伦把案子交给娘儿们了
-What? -Warren gave it to the Judys.
-由史碧尔和葛林负责 -不会吧
-Spears and Green are already on it. -No!
他偏爱性感长腿辣妹
He’s kinda partial to hot, leggy chicks.
我们只是邋遢的臭男生
We’re the sneakers and beer guys.
名贵的宝石不是我们的专长
Precious gems aren’t our forte.
丰唇和翘臀是女性的专利
Lips and Hips are at Chicks magazine.
-我得找华伦谈一谈… -他在飞机上
-I gotta get to Warren… -He’s on a plane.
他只是到芝加哥开会
Easy. Chicago meeting.
太迟了 他们今晚约在沐林餐厅见面
It’s too late. They’re meeting at Mullins tonight.
不可能的 那是我的贵宾
This isn’t happening. This was my tip.
我的案子 我的客户 我的广♥告♥
It’ll be my pitch, my account, my campaign.
-她们不能把我挤掉 -我听到了
-They will not ace me out of this. -I heard that.
-好 今晚在沐林餐厅 -什么叫”我听到了”
-OK. Mullins, tonight. -“I heard that”?
-早 -早
-Hi. -Hi.
-我真的不想谈 -没关系
-I don’t really want to talk about it, OK? -OK.
为什么我老是遇到这种事
Why does this always happen to me?
一开始总是很顺利突然间就结束了
Things are great for a week and a half, and suddenly it’s over.
我不懂
I’m mystified.
我真的不懂 一开始总是那么美好
Seriously, I am mystified, ’cause it always starts so well.
-不要轻言放弃 -麦克和我是如此心灵相通
-Just roll with it. -Mike and I had such a connection.
我们第一次做♥爱♥ 是那么的美好
The first time we had sex, it was so beautiful…
我感动得哭了
I cried.
-你哭了 -对
-You cried? -Yeah.
只是一滴在脸颊的泪吧
One glistening tear on your cheek, right?
不是 我真的很激动 我甚至告诉他我爱他
No, I was really emotional. I even told him I loved him.
-认识几天后 -五天…不对 是两天
-After how many days? -Five. Two.
我想表达我心里的感受
I wanted to express what I felt.
他说了什么
OK. Well, what did he say?
麦克什么都不必说 我知道他跟我的感觉一样
Mike didn’t have to say anything. I know that he felt the same.
但是他突然变得很忙 我都找不到他
But then he got really busy. I never knew where he was.
所以我一直打电♥话♥给他…
So I kept calling him…
-你一直打电♥话♥ -我没有留言
-You kept calling him? -I didn’t leave a message.
他不会知道是我 我的电♥话♥不会显示
He didn’t know it was me, my number’s blocked.
他一定以为是他的朋友
I’m sure he thought it was a friend.
男人最喜欢打电♥话♥给朋友然后挂掉
Men often call their friends’ answerphones and hang up.
反正 我知道他为什么甩掉我
Anyway, I know why he dumped me.
-我太胖了 -你才不胖
-I’m too fat. -You’re not fat!
再漂亮的女人要是像你一样
If the most beautiful woman in the world acted like you,
还是会把男人吓跑的
a guy would still run away.
安蒂 没有男人会甩掉你的
No guy would go running from you, Andie.
就算你吐得他一身脏 他也会叫你再吐一次
You could barf all over him and he’d say, “Do it again.”
那既恶心又不真实
That was both disgusting and untrue.
要是我像你一样 我也会被甩
If I did what you did, I’d get dumped too.
各位 把鞋子脱掉
OK, family, shoes off.
吸气…
And breathe…
吐气
Out.
萝丽 你先开始
OK, Lori, let’s start with you.
《肉毒杆菌入门》已经完稿
The “Botox For Beginners” piece is done.
有一点可怕 但是很振奋人心
It’s a little scary, but mostly upbeat.
正在写《妇科医生不说的事》
Now I’m on “What Your Gyno Won’t Tell You”.
也是很可怕 但同样振奋人心
Which is Also scary but… upbeat.
我也在调查因为修指甲
I’ve been researching deadly pedicures,
感染霉菌而丧命的女人
about the woman who got that fungus.
这个故事很吓人