I must stop this whole thing.
为什么 年复一年 我已经受够了
Why, for year after year I’ve put up with it now!
我必须阻止圣诞节到来
I must stop this Christmas from coming!
但是要怎么做呢
But how?
我是说 用什么办法
I mean, in what way?
圣诞节就要到了
Well, Christmas is goin’ to the dogs
我们正在狼吞虎咽地吃火鸡和烈酒
We’re scarfing down the turkey and the grog
你正在过圣诞节吗
Are you having a holly, jolly Christmas?
大错特错
Wrong-o!
如果你不帮我
If you’re not going to help me,
那你也得
then you might as well…
然后他突然灵光一闪 想出了个坏主意
Then he got an idea. An awful idea.
格林奇有了个极好的
The Grinch got a wonderful,
坏主意
awful idea.
我知道怎么做了
I know just what to do.
格林奇笑出声来
The Grinch laughed in his throat.
他很快就做了一顶圣诞老人帽和一件外套
And he made a quick Santy Claus hat and a coat.
然后他为这个伟大的格林奇y恶作剧
And he chuckled and clucked
咯咯地笑着
at this great Grinchy trick.
有了这件外套和这顶帽子
With this coat and this hat,
我看起来就像圣诞老人了
I’ll look just like St. Nick.
♪ 你真卑鄙 格林奇先生 ♪
♪ You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch ♪
♪ 你真是个卑鄙小人 ♪
♪ You really are a heel ♪
♪ 你像仙人掌一样可爱 像鳗鱼一样迷人 ♪
♪ You’re as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel ♪
♪ 格林奇先生 ♪
♪ Mr. Grinch ♪
♪ 你是个坏透了的的坏香蕉 ♪
♪ You’re a bad banana with a Greasy black peel ♪
♪ 直面歌♥声吧 你是个怪物 ♪
♪ Just face the music You’re a monster ♪
♪ 格林奇先生 是的 你是怪物 ♪
♪ Mr. Grinch Yes, you are ♪
♪ 你的心是一个空洞 ♪
♪ Your heart’s an empty hole ♪
♪ 你的脑子满是蜘蛛 你的灵魂里有大蒜 ♪
♪ Your brain is full of spiders You got garlic in your soul ♪
♪ 格林奇先生 ♪
Mr. Grinch
♪ 我绝对会能离你有多远 ♪
I wouldn’t touch you with a
♪ 就离你多远 ♪
Thirty-nine and a half-foot pole
我要四分之三扳手 不是八分之五扳手
I asked for three-quarters, not five-eighths.
专心点
Stay focused!
你要知道 如果你问起谁是胡谷镇的坏蛋
You know, if you asked the Who’s Who of Whoville…
♪ 没有人会否认 ♪
No one would deny it
气囊出来得有点慢
Air bag’s a little slow.
但这就是为什么要测试的原因
But that’s what these tests are for!
你是个坏人
You’re a vile one
格林奇先生
Mr. Grinch
♪ 你的笑容里有白蚁 ♪
♪ You have termites in your smile ♪
♪ 你只有鳄鱼的眼泪 ♪
You have all the tender sweetness Of a seasick crocodile
♪ 格林奇先生 ♪
♪ Mr. Grinch ♪
♪ 如果让我选择 我宁愿选鳄鱼 ♪
♪ Given the choice between you I’d take the Seasick crocodile ♪
方 案 一
胖男孩现在随时都可能完蛋
Fat boy should be finishing up anytime now.
说到隐士
Talk about a recluse.
他每年只出去一次
He only comes out once a year,
而且他从来没有因此受到任何指责
and he never catches any flak for it!
可能住在那就是为了逃税吧
Probably lives up there to avoid the taxes.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
糟了
Oopsie.
忘了驯鹿这码事了
Forgot about the reindeer.
这阻止格林奇的计划了吗
Did that stop the old Grinch?
没有
No.
格林奇只是说
The Grinch simply said…
如果我找不到驯鹿
If I can’t find a reindeer,
我就弄一个出来
I’ll make one instead.
马克斯
Oh, Max!
所以他唤来他的狗马克斯
So he called his dog Max,
请勿打扰
然后拿了捆红系带
and he took some red thread,
把一只大角绑在它的脑袋
and tied a big horn on top of his head.
好了
All right.
你是只驯鹿了 这就是你的目标
You’re a reindeer. Here’s your motivation.
你的名字是Rudolph 是个红鼻子怪物
Your name is Rudolph. You’re a freak with a red nose,
没有人喜欢你
and nobody likes you.
然后有一天 圣诞老人选中了你
Then one day, Santa picks you
你拯救了圣诞节
and you save Christmas.
算了 忘了刚才的 我们即兴发挥
No, forget that part. We’ll improvise.
放松一点就行
Just keep it kinda loosey-goosey.
你恨圣诞节 你要把它偷来
You hate Christmas! You’re gonna steal it!
拯救圣诞节当结尾太没意思 太商业化了
Saving Christmas was a lousy ending. Way too commercial.
开拍
Action!
完美
Brilliant!
你拒绝带上你的假鼻子
You reject your own nose
因为它代表着商业主义的闪光点
because it represents the glitter of commercialism!
为什么我没想到这点
Why didn’t I think of that?
咔 完成 关门 出发
Cut, print, check the gate. Moving on.
感觉好爽
That feels good.
好戏开始了 极限运动员
Here goes nothing, hot dog!
在这里既指狗,又指他自己,一语双关
hot dog:高难度动作表演者,极限运动员
这太疯狂了
This is nuts!
碾压一切 碾压一切
On Crasher! On Thrasher!
全速前进
On Vomit and Blitzkrieg!
我们要死啦
We’re gonna die!
我要吐了 然后我要死啦
I’m going to throw up, and then I’m gonna die!
妈咪 让它停下来
Mommy, tell it to stop!
差点就失态了
Almost lost my cool there.
所有人都熄灯睡觉了 雪静静地下着
All their windows were dark. Quiet snow filled the air.
当他来到广场上第一户人家
All the Whos were all dreaming sweet dreams without care,
所有胡都毫无戒备地美美睡下
when he came to the first little house on the square.
欢迎来到胡谷镇 马克斯
Welcome to Whoville, Max.
贝蒂
Betty?
怎么了
What?
听见了吗
Did you hear something?
是圣诞老人
It’s Santa!
快回去睡觉
Go right back to sleep.
来吧 马克斯 这是我们的第一站
Come on, Max. It’s our first stop.
格林奇·卡洛斯低声说着
The old Grinchy Claus hissed,
然后他爬上房♥顶 空空袋子手中拿
and he climbed to the roof, empty bags in his fist.
他要滑下烟囱的话会有点挤
He’d slide down the chimney, a rather tight pinch,
但如果圣诞老人能做到 也难不倒格林奇
but if Santa could do it, then so could the Grinch.
他准备做出
He’s planning
转身两周
a double-twisting interrupted
接前空翻两周半
forward-flying two-and-a-half,
外接抱膝加屈体
with a combo tuck and pike.
高难度动作
High degree of difficulty.
他被卡住了一次 只卡了一小会
He got stuck only once, for a moment or two.
该死的肥肉 全长到我的屁♥股♥上去了
Blasted water weight! Goes right to my hips.
然后他从壁炉里探出头来
Then he stuck his head out of the fireplace flue.
请你安静点
A little more stealth, please.
胡的长筒袜都挂成一溜
Where the little Who stockings all hung in a row.
-这些长袜 -他咧嘴笑道
– These stockings… – He grinned.
就从这些开始偷
…are the first thing to go.
好了 兄弟们 开工了
Okay, fellas. Chow time.
然后他溜向冰箱
Then he slunk to the icebox.
是溜吗
Slunk?
他盯上了胡的大餐
He eyed the Whos’ feast.
他拿走了胡布丁
He took the Who-pudding.
他拿走了烤鸡
He took the roast beast.
他像闪电一样清空了冰箱
He cleaned out that icebox as quick as a flash.
天呐 格林奇甚至拿走了最后一罐胡肉酱
Why, that Grinch, he even took their last can of Who-hash.
然后他欢快地把所有食物打包上烟囱
Then he stuffed all the food up the chimney with glee.
-那么现在 -格林奇笑道
– And now… – Grinned the Grinch.
我把树也偷走
…I’ll stuff up the tree.
正当格林奇抓着圣诞树往外抱
And the Grinch grabbed the tree, and he started to shove,
他听到了一点声音 像鸽子咕咕叫
when he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
格林奇被这个小女孩抓了现行
The Grinch had been caught by this tiny Who daughter,
谁知这小女孩原本只是起床喝杯水

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!