I just told you, I didn’t see them.
我说过 我没看到他们
Does somebody else work here?
这儿有别的员工吗?
No, I own the station. And I would’ve seen them.
没 他们来过我一定会看到
Well, I was just here a few minutes ago, and you didn’t see me.
我刚才来过你也没看到我
You weren’t even here. Sorry. Can’t help you.
你根本就不在 抱歉 我帮不上忙
What was that? Nothing. That was just my dog.
那是什么声音? 是我的狗
Actually, you know what?
你知道吗?
My brother Vincent was down here for a while.
我老弟文生在这待了一会
He could’ve helped your sister out.
也许看到你老妹
They could be up at the house.
他们也许都在我家
No, my friend went that way earlier. Really?
我朋友去那边找他们 真的吗?
Well, maybe he ran into my brother up there, then.
也许他碰到我老弟
Wanna head up to the house? Yeah, whatever.
跟我一起去吧 好啊
So, what’s your sister look like anyway?
你老妹长什么样子?
Nick! Nick, help me!
尼克 救救我!
Please help me! I’m down here!
快来救我 我在下面
Nick! Carly!
尼克! 卡莉!
I’m downstairs!
我在地下室
Thank God. Jesus.
谢天谢地 天啊
Okay. I’m here. I got you.
我来了 我来救你
Okay. Here.
好了 这边
Watch my finger. Watch my finger.
小心我的手指
Oh, my God.
天啊
He did this to you?
这是他干的好事?
Where is he?
他人呢?
Where is he? I locked him out.
他在哪里? 我把他锁在外面
Where the hell’s Wade? I don’t know. He went into the house.
韦德呢? 不知道 他去了他家
This place is a freak show.
这地方超变♥态♥的
Hello?
喂?
Hello? Anyone here?
有人在吗?
Carly, Wade.
卡莉! 韦德!
Hello?
喂
Anyone here?
有人在吗?
This is a weird place.
这地方太诡异了
Hello?
喂?
Anyone home?
有人在家吗?
Carly? Carly?
卡莉? 卡莉?
Wade, what the hell are you doing, bro?
韦德? 你在干嘛?
Everyone’s waiting for you at the campsite.
大家都在营地等你们
Wade?
韦德?
Holy shit, man.
我的天
Hold tight, man. Hold tight. I’m gonna get you out of this.
撑着点 我会救你
All right, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Oh, my God.
天啊
All right, all right. What happened to you, man?
你到底发生什么事?
Holy…
我的…
Hold on. Just hold on.
住手 住手
No, no, don’t…
不!
He’s leaving.
他要走了
All right, stay here.
你留在这里
All right. Car’s by the road. Damn it, Dalton’s got the keys.
车子停在泥路旁 该死 车钥匙在道顿那儿
Dalton.
道顿
We gotta call the cops.
我们得报♥警♥
Shit.
可恶
Hey, where’s your cell phone?
你的手♥机♥呢?
It might be in the truck up near the house.
应该在靠近他家的卡车上
What about Wade? I think he has him too.
韦德呢? 我想他也抓到他了
What if he turns him to wax? What do you mean, wax?
韦德也许被他变成蜡像了 什么意思?
You don’t get it. They’re all wax, everyone.
你还不懂 每个人都被他做成蜡像
No, wait.
等等
There was a woman in here.
那房♥子里有个女人
She was alive. She pulled the curtain back.
她是活人 她拉开窗帘偷看
The whole town is rigged.
全镇的居民都是蜡像
That’s impossible.
不可能
You’re saying that that’s a real person…
你是说蜡像底下…
underneath? Yes.
都是活人? 对
At the church, they were all like that.
教堂的人都是这样
At least 20 more.
至少有二十几个人
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
Come here, sexy.
过来 辣妹
Baby, we need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
I really need to talk to you. What’s up with the music?
我要跟你好好谈谈 音乐怎么停下来了?
What?
什么事?
I’m not sure, and I don’t wanna freak you out…
我还不确定 我也不想吓你
Wait, hold on. I need to tell you this.
等一下 我马上回来 我得跟你说
I’m just gonna go handle the music. No, let me just tell you…
我去放音乐 你先让我说完
Blake.
布雷
Goddamn it. I need to talk to you for a minute.
可恶 我要跟你谈正事
Blake!
布雷!
Guys, where the hell are you?
大伙儿 你们在哪里?
Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night?
记得营地的卡车司机吗?
I think we just ran into him.
我们好死不死遇到他
Where’s Wade? He’s still in the bathroom, then.
韦德呢? 他还在厕所吧
What are you doing? Waiting for Wade.
你在干嘛? 我在等韦德
This is my truck.
那是我的卡车
You’re the guy from the campsite.
你是营地的卡车司机
Blake?
布雷?
Blake?
布雷?
No!
不!
He said he had a brother, right? Yeah.
他说他有个弟弟 对
Vincent.
文生
At the house of wax, he did all the sculptures.
蜡像馆的蜡像都是他做的
He’s gotta be the one that does the wax.
一定是他动手浇蜡
What if he’s around here somewhere? Yeah.
也许他就在这里 是啊
Wait.
等等
Nick, what are you doing? You gotta be careful.
你在干嘛? 你要小心点
I am being careful.
我是很小心
No, no, no. It’ll make too much noise.
不要 这样会太大声
Why do you have to be so damn stubborn? He will find us.
别这么固执 他会找到我们
Yeah, chances are he will anyway.
就是要让他找到我们
At least with this, he might not wanna find us.
有这玩意他就会倒大楣
That’s about right.
这才像话嘛
Go, Carly. Run!
卡莉 快跑
I know you’re in here.
我知道你们在这里
Nick!
尼克!
Edwin, you certainly can play, can’t you?
艾德温 你真会弹钢琴
And you certainly can sing.
你也真会唱歌♥
Empty shells.
空弹壳
Check him for ammo.
看他身上有没有子弹
There’s nothing in his pockets.
口袋里什么都没有
Give me this.
把枪给我
Nick, let’s get out of here.
咱们快离开吧
Let’s go.
走吧
ls there anybody left alive in this town?
这镇上还有活人吗?
What about this Vincent guy?
文生那家伙呢?
Who knows if there even is a Vincent. We gotta get out of this place.
谁晓得他存不存在? 我们得赶快离开
Look, what about Wade and Dalton? We can’t just leave them behind.
我们不能丢下韦德跟道顿
You said your cell phone’s in the truck? Yeah.
你说你的手♥机♥在卡车上 对
All right, this is what we’re gonna do.
那我们就这么办
I’m gonna go to the truck and get your phone, and see if I can get help.
我去卡车上打手♥机♥报♥警♥
You go back to the road. Paige and Blake… No way. No.
你回去营地找佩姬跟布雷… 不行
I’m not leaving you. Why do you have to be so…
我不能丢下你 你为什么要这么…
damn stubborn?
固执?
Okay. We stick together, nothing’s gonna happen to us.
好 我们一起行动就不会有事
Yeah.
对
Come on.
来吧
That way.
在那里
It’s under the front seat. Nice parking job.
在前座底下 你还真会停车
It’s not in there.
找不到
Wade and Dalton.
韦德跟道顿