Anyone need a hand?
有人需要帮手吗?
I’m just fooling.
开玩笑的啦
It’s not real, see?
这不是真的手
God.
天啊
I found it on the side of the road a few weeks ago.
这是我几星期前在路上捡到的
Oh, my God, are you okay? Sorry we took so long.
你没事吧? 抱歉我们来晚了
It’s all right. What are you guys doing here?
没关系 你们在这里干嘛?
We were all camping up through those trees.
我们在树林里露营
I have water in here somewhere. God. Oh, good.
我有矿泉水 太好了
You guys seen my camera?
你们有看到我的摄影机吗?
Are you kidding? No.
你在开玩笑吧? 没看到
Damn. Hey, is there a gas station around here?
可恶 这附近有加油站吗?
Well, I got some gas in the truck if… I need a fan belt.
我的卡车上有汽油 我需要风扇皮带
What?
什么?
Just busted. Of course. Perfect.
坏掉了 这下可好了
Bo might have one. Runs a station in Ambrose.
小包可能有 他在安柏拉斯镇开加油站
Where’s that? Fifteen miles up the road.
那是在哪里? 离这儿15英里
Let’s just get one in Baton Rouge.
到了巴顿鲁治市再买♥♥就好了
Man, there’s no way I’m leaving my car.
我才不要把车子留在这儿
What if that guy from last night strips it?
要是昨晚那家伙回来怎么办?
You’re gonna miss the game, then.
随你便 你会错过球赛
Yeah, well, that’s not why I came.
我又不是为了看球赛才来
All right, look. I’ll run you up to the station.
我先送你去加油站
Kickoff’s in a couple hours.
球赛几个钟头后才开始
You’re already late. You gotta snag tickets.
你们已经晚了 还得找黄牛买♥♥票
Y’all should just go now. I’ll stay with my car.
你们去吧 我要留在这儿
It’s fine. Get me a fan belt on the way back.
没问题的 回来的时候顺便带过来
Make sure it’s a 1 5inch. Gotcha.
是15寸风扇皮带 好
I’ll give you a ride.
我载你一程
You serious? lf you like.
真的假的? 如果你愿意的话
Well, yeah. Yeah. That’s cool?
当然 可以吗?
Yeah, if it’s cool.
可以 可以吗?
I’m going with you. Carly, no.
我要跟你去 卡莉 别去
Yes. It’ll be fine. All right, let’s go.
不会有事的 那就走吧
Come on, Paige.
来吧 佩姬
Carly. What?
卡莉 干嘛?
I’ll leave tickets at will call.
我把你们的门票留在售票亭
Thank you. All right. All good, man.
谢谢 这样就行了
Come on, babe.
来吧
Oh, it’s okay.
没关系
Come on, baby. So let’s get out of here.
来吧 我们走吧
Man, you’re just gonna let them leave like that?
你就让他们跟他走?
With a guy who throws roadkill in a pit for a living?
那家伙专门丢弃死动物耶
You clean shit for a living, Mr. Septic-Tank-Man.
你不也是清洁队员吗?
What’s the difference?
那有什么不同?
Well, I don’t walk through it, that’s one.
我可不会像他走进死动物堆里
That’s a difference, right?
这样子不一样吧?
Can you roll the window down, please? Yeah.
请你摇下车窗 好
Sorry about that. Truck’s seen better days.
不好意思 这辆车有点破旧
Do you mind rolling down your window, then?
可以摇下车窗吗?
Not at all.
没问题
Sorry. I kind of get used to the smell.
不好意思 我习惯了这种味道
Really? I don’t think I could ever get used to it.
我永远都不会习惯
Well, you can get used to anything if you’re around it long enough.
时间久了什么都会习惯
If you get them in the early morning before the sun bakes them up…
趁日出前处理
they’re not so bad.
就不会那么臭
If they’re fresh, though, I just take them home.
要是很新鲜我就会带回家
Why waste the meat?
何必浪费新鲜的肉呢?
Are we almost there yet? It’s just up the road.
快到了吗? 就在前面
Yep, Ambrose used to be a pretty nice town…
安柏拉斯镇本来挺不错的
before the interstate came in.
直到盖了那条州际公路
You like knives.
你喜欢刀子吗?
Not really. Tools of the trade. You wanna see it?
不喜欢 这是我的工具 想看吗?
That’s okay.
不用了
It’s a bowie. It’s a good knife.
单刃猎刀 超好用的
That’ll cut through anything.
什么都能切断
What’s going on? You said there was a town up here.
搞什么? 你说这里有小镇
Well, yeah, there is. It’s just around that bend.
是啊 转个弯就到了
I gotta flip my hubs into four-wheel. You mind giving me a hand?
我要切换成四轮传动 你来帮帮忙吧
When’s the last time that you were here?
你上次什么时候来的?
What, you don’t believe me?
你不相信我吗?
I forgot this way in’s washed out, that’s all.
我只是忘了这条路被冲毁
We’ll walk the rest of the way. You’ve done enough.
咱们用走的 谢谢你的帮忙
Now, why would you want to do that?
你们干嘛用走的?
Look, we wanna walk, okay? Just let us out now.
我们想走路 请让我们下车
Sure.
好吧
Well, get out, then.
那就下车吧
Try and do something nice for someone…
多亏我真心想帮你们
Look, it’s not like that. We appreciate it. Yeah, I can tell.
我们是很感谢你啦 看得出来
Is he still staring?
他还在看我们吗?
Yeah. Just keep walking. Oh, like I’m gonna stop.
对 继续走 我才不会停下来呢
Damn.
真是的
Now I feel like a real asshole.
我觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥
I don’t care. That guy was a freak.
我才不会 那家伙超变♥态♥的
Dude, it’s over.
这下赶不到了
It’ll move.
赶得到啦
It’s not moving.
一点都没有动
We’ll make the second half. I’m not sitting in this.
我们能赶到下半场 我才不要困在车里
What do you want me to do? We have to go back.
你要我怎么办? 回去找他们
Turn around. I’m not missing this game.
回头吧 我才不要错过球赛
Turn the car around, okay? They’re waiting for us already.
赶快掉头 他们在等我们
Slow down, speedy. God.
走慢一点 拜托
Miss Ambrose.
安柏拉斯小姐
Wonder how many teeth you have to win that one.
只有恐龙妹才会当选吧
This is kind of nice. Yeah.
这小镇挺好的 对啊
Oh, wait. Babe, there’s a pet store.
等等 那里有间宠物店
Oh, great. Come on.
这下好了 来吧
Are those puppies? Oh, my God. Look at them.
那是狗宝宝吗? 天啊 你看
They’re cute. Adorable. Maybe next time. Come on.
好可爱哦 下次再看吧
Come on.
走吧
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
You see anybody? No, nobody.
你有看到人吗? 没有
Hello? Hey, it’s me. We’re heading back.
喂? 是我 我们要去找你们
Really? Why? What happened?
真的吗? 怎么回事?
Traffic. Did you get that fan belt thing or whatever?
大塞车 你们买♥♥到皮带了吗?
No. There’s no one at the gas station.
没有 加油站没有人
I don’t know where we’re going right now.
我不知道要去哪里找人
So where do you want us to pick you up?
我们要在哪里接你们?
Just head up the road that we got off at for the campsite.
从露营那条小路直直开
It’s washed out at the end. Call us when you get there.
尽头有一滩水 到了打给我 我们去找你们
Continuing coverage for you…
为您继续报导…
We’ll camp in the same place as yesterday,
我们在同一个地方露营
but away from that pet cemetery.
不过要离动物墓场远远的
Cool. See you then.
好 到时候见
There’ s that house of wax. Wade, what about the fan belt?
是那间蜡像馆 风扇皮带怎么办?
Well, there’s no one at the station.
加油站又没人
Why don’t we ask someone in the church. All right. All right.
不如去教堂问人 好吧
Let us all bow our heads and say a prayer for our beloved deceased friend.
让我们低下头 为死去的亲人祷告
We should go. Yeah.
我们应该离开 对
Sorry.
对不起
What do we do, just wait out here? I don’t know.
怎么办? 在外面等? 不晓得
I feel kind of messed up waiting outside a church for a funeral to end.
我不太想在外面等葬礼结束
Hey, man, sorry about walking in. We didn’t know…
不好意思 我们不知道…
You shouldn’t have walked in.
你们不该闯进来
Yeah, I know. It’s just that we have car trouble. We’re not from this town.
我知道 我们是外地人 车子坏了
We were looking for Bo. He works at the gas station.
我们在找加油站的小包
You found him.
我就是小包
Really? Well, we need a fan belt.
真的假的? 我需要风扇皮带
We were camping up the road and… A fan belt?
我们在露营… 风扇皮带?