You’re resisting arrest, and it’s the cop’s fault.
你拒捕也怪在警♥察♥身上
He took a swing at me.
谁叫他想要扁我
Get kicked off the football team, it’s the coach’s fault.
你被赶出球队也怪教练不对
Mom and Dad kick you out of the house, it’s their fault.
爸妈把你踢出家门也不对
You can’t keep a job for two weeks, it’s every manager’s fault.
你打工出状况也怪店长对你不好
I’m surrounded by idiots.
我身边的人都是猪头
So why did you come? To piss me off?
你是来故意气我?
Don’t you get it?
你还不懂吗?
You’re the good twin.
你是好的那个
I’m the evil one.
我是坏的那一个
Grow up. You are so afraid to take things seriously.
成熟点吧 你只是不敢负责任
Yeah. As afraid as Wade is of leaving good old Gainesville?
韦德不是也不敢离开家乡吗?
New York City. Well, I hear they got buildings as tall as the sky.
不敢去纽约 听说那里有摩天大楼哟
Okay.
算了
Blue 42! Hut! Go, go!
蓝色42! 准备! 开始!
What’s that smell? That’s bad.
什么味道? 好臭
Oh, my God. Dalton, did you crap your pants again?
我的天啊 道顿 你又拉屎啦?
No. I don’t know. Maybe.
不晓得 搞不好哦
I mean, I’m wearing my work clothes, so…
我穿的是工作服
It’s horrible.
臭死了
Something’s dead out there. No, something’s dead right here.
那里一定有死尸 这里才是死气沉沉
We need to drink it back to life. Bless me, dog.
咱们得多喝点酒 再给我一瓶
Come on, man.
来吧 布雷
Hi, pretty Carly.
嗨 卡莉
Hey, what’s Wade short for, dude?
韦德的全名是什么?
Who?
谁?
What up, Nick? Stop.
怎么样? 别闹了
You gonna do it tonight? Screw off.
你们今晚要嘿♥咻♥吗? 滚开
Stop. What? Come on, you know you want it.
够了啦 你明明很想
Come on, man. You don’t gotta spray it at me, dude.
别这样 你不必用啤酒喷我
Look at that. Keeps messing around.
真是的 谁叫你一直拍
God, dude.
你真是的
Dalton, what did I say? All right, my bad, my bad. Sorry.
道顿 我该说什么? 好啦 对不起啦
What? No, it’s off… You’re killing me with this thing.
干嘛? 我关掉了啦 我受不了了
Give me that… Oh, and the tables turn. No, no, no. Come on. Don’t…
你也不喜欢被拍嘛 别这样
Look how cute you are on camera, though. You look good.
你很上相耶 帅呆了
I think we might have to do a little makeover.
我们应该替他变装
What do you think? He looks like a Smurf.
你觉得呢? 怎样? 有点像蓝色小精灵
So why’d you steal that car anyway? I mean, you didn’t need to do that.
你干嘛偷那辆车? 你又不缺钱
Get that rush, huh?
想找刺♥激♥吗?
Something like that.
算是吧
You’re coming out. I don’t know.
快点出来 才不要
If you don’t, I will be so mad.
你不出来我会生气哦
Damn, Paige.
拜托 佩姬
Look how good you look. Hey.
你看起来帅毙了 大家好
He looks like Elton John, but more gay.
你比艾尔顿·强更像同志
Elton John is gay? You look hot.
强叔是同志? 超性感的
Yellow is his color. It’s in style.
他穿黄色很配 超时髦的
Why don’t you ever make me that pretty, Carly?
你怎么不替我变装?
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Give me my camera. Come on, now.
把摄影机还给我
Oh, yeah, that’s good. Let me get some of that action.
太精采了 我要拍下来
That’s hot.
超火♥辣♥的
Don’t even think about it. I ain’t kissing you, dude.
想都别想 我才不亲你咧
Come on, you know you want to, dude.
你明明很想亲我
Just kidding. Psyche. I wouldn’t kiss your ass for shit.
开玩笑的啦 我死都不会亲你
Yeah?
干嘛?
Hey, yo, man, you need something? What does he want?
你需要什么吗? 他想干嘛?
Hey, can you turn off your lights, please?
请你把车头灯关掉
Okay, this is getting kind of creepy.
这家伙超恐怖的
Hey, come on, man, get out of here. Nothing to see here. Let’s go.
请你离开 没什么好看的
Can we help you? Maybe we’re on his property.
你想干嘛? 也许这是他的土地
No, we didn’t pass a gate. Hey, man, turn your lights off.
我们还在闸门外 把车头灯关掉
Hello! Turn your lights off.
喂 把车灯关掉
Turn them off, or I’m whupping someone’s ass.
再不关掉我就要扁人了
It’s cool, man.
冷静点
Nick!
尼克
Oh, my…
天啊
What?
干嘛?
That was great. That was great, dude.
棒呆了 你超猛的
My man Nick here’s hardcore.
尼克是个狠角色
What the hell was that about, huh?
你干嘛砸烂他的车灯?
You the man, dude. That was awesome. Don’t encourage him.
你超猛的 别火上加油
Come on, he’s gone.
他走了啦
Wade. Wade.
韦德…韦德…
Wade.
韦德
I heard something.
我听到怪声音
It’s probably a serial killer or something.
搞不好是变♥态♥杀手
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
You scared me.
你差点吓死我了
What are you doing?
你想干嘛?
Getting you back to bed. Come on. Let’s go to sleep.
带你回去睡觉 回去睡吧
I heard something. Get in that tent.
我听到怪声音 回帐篷去吧
Damn it. Hey, it’s 2:30! Get up!
该死 两点半了 快起来
Let’s go, guys. Get up. Get up!
快走啦 大伙儿 快起床
Wade, Dalton, let’s go. We’re gonna miss the damn game.
韦德 道顿 快点 再不走就会错过球赛
Nick. Get up!
尼克 快起床
Damn.
可恶
Dude, you see my camera anywhere? No, man.
老兄 我的摄影机呢? 不知道
You guys seen my camera? Like I give a shit about it.
谁看到我的摄影机? 我才懒得理你
So you and Wade talk some more?
你跟韦德谈过了吗?
We’re just in different places right now.
我们的目标不一样
He hasn’t given me a guilt trip for going,
他没怪我一定要去纽约
so I can’t give him one for staying.
我也没逼他一定要留下来
Oh, my God, there’s that smell again.
天啊 又是那股臭味
I think it’s coming from over there.
好像是从那里传过来的
Yeah, let’s go follow the smell.
好啊 跟着味道走
What? I wanna see what it is.
我想找出是什么东西
Why? Come on.
为什么? 来嘛
What the hell was that?
怎么回事?
No way.
不是吧
Are you serious? It was brand-new.
别开玩笑 这是全新的
Someone’s fucking with me.
一定有人恶整我
I cannot believe you’re making me do this.
没想到我会跟着你来
Only you.
只有你会干这种事
Come on, it’ll be fine. I’m gonna throw up.
安啦 不会有事 我快吐了
Oh, my God. I hate you.
天啊 我恨你
Carly!
卡莉!
Carly! Paige!
卡莉! 佩姬
Are you okay? I’m stuck!
你没事吧? 我卡住了
Wade! Please help me get out of here!
韦德 快来救我出来
We’re down here!
我们在这里
Guys, help us!
大伙儿快来帮忙
Guys! Get down here! Carly! Carly!
大伙儿 快来 卡莉
Hey! Hey! I can’t get out.
喂 我卡住了
I’m here, hold on! Hold on, baby. Wade, where are you?
撑着点 我来了 抓住我 韦德 你在哪里?
Carly. I’m right here. Carly!
卡莉 我来了 卡莉!
Here. Grab me, baby. Come on. Come on. I got you. Get up here.
来 抓住我 我拉你上来
You all right? Oh, man.
你没事吧?
There’s a roadkill pit down here.
这是一个死动物坑
Yeah, that smells about right. Baby, you okay?
就是这股臭味 你没事吧?
I got you.
我就在这儿
It’s okay.
没事了
Hey, is that the truck from last night?
那是昨晚的卡车吗?
Not unless he fixed his headlight.
除非他把车灯修好了
Hey!
喂!
Don’t you see that?
你没看到吗?
What is that?
那是什么?
No way.
不是吧
What are you doing, man?
你在干嘛?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!