You are being such a good boy.
你真是个乖孩子
Would you like some more cereal, sweetheart? Here you go.
小乖乖 想吃谷类早餐吗? 给你
He’s really being a monster again today.
他今天又在大吵大闹
Trudy, goddamn it, help me.
杜蒂 拜托帮帮忙
Can’t you be more careful?
把他管好行不行?
I’m doing the best I can. He’s out of control.
我已经尽力了 他像个疯子
Sit still. Stop it!
坐好 别闹了
Please hold him.
把他抓住
Don’t do that. Stop kicking!
住手 别乱踢
Why can’t you be more like your brother?
你怎么不像你弟弟那么乖?
Be quiet!
安静
Shut up!
闭嘴
There’s a place in Tribeca for 3000.
翠贝卡区有间公♥寓♥租金三千
That’s too expensive. The money I saved up won’t cover two months’ rent.
还是太贵了 我存的钱只够付两个月租金
I’m gonna have to work every second I’m not in class until graduation.
我下了课都得去打工才能毕业
Carly, don’t even think about not going. I’m not.
卡莉 你一定要去 我会去啦
Good. Because you know how proud I am of you.
那就好 我真是以你为荣
It’s just an internship. At InStyle magazine.
我只是当工读生 那是”时尚潮流”杂♥志♥耶
Or would you rather stay at the Waffle House as a waitress forever?
你想一辈子在餐馆当女侍吗?
No, thanks. Yeah.
当然不想 对啊
Hey, babe. Hi.
宝贝 嗨
Sorry, there were these two drunk rednecks wrestling in the bathroom.
抱歉 两个喝醉的乡巴佬在厕所打架
Really? There’s no rednecks in New York.
真的假的? 纽约才没有乡巴佬
No. There’s not.
是没有
I’m gonna go see what Blake’s doing.
我去看布雷在干嘛
He seems to like that car more than me nowadays.
他爱那辆车比爱我更多
Now that we have a second… And I’m not trying to make this a big deal.
咱们终于独处了 我不是要找碴
You know I want to have a good time on our road trip this weekend.
这周末我也想玩得很开心
But why on earth did your brother have to come with us?
不过你哥干嘛一定要跟来?
You said your parents weren’t gonna post his bail anymore.
你不是说你♥爸♥妈不保释他吗?
They didn’t. Blake did. He invited him.
没有呀 是布雷把他保释出来 他请他一起来
I guess Nick makes him feel more badass, I don’t know.
我猜他觉得尼克很酷吧
Blake. What up, Paige?
布雷 干嘛 佩姬?
Blake.
布雷
Fine.
算了
Baby, come back here.
宝贝 回来
You know it ain’t like that.
我不是不理你啦
I was messing with the GPS, and I saw a shortcut.
我只是在查全球定位系统
I think it’ll save us an hour.
有条小路能省一小时车程哦
So we can spend more time…
咱们可以有更多时间…
Okay?
好吗?
How you doing? Hello.
你好吗?
What’s up, crow man? Get a job.
你好吗 无赖? 去找份工作吧
That’s nice. Yeah.
就这样吧
Here you go.
拿去
So, what do you think, guys? Gonna be a sweet game tomorrow, huh?
你觉得怎样? 咱们的球队一定会赢
Yeah.
是啊
Dalton, please don’t film me. What?
道顿 别拍我啦 什么?
I’m not filming now. The red light’s on.
我没在拍 红灯有亮啊
Put the camera down. She doesn’t like having people up in her face.
把摄影机放下来 她不喜欢被别人拍
She folds under pressure. You got something to say to me?
她很容易紧张 尼克 你有话跟我说吗?
No, I think you’ve already spoken enough for the both of us, don’t you?
没 我们之间已经没啥好说的了
You guys are lame. I’m out of here. See you.
猪头们 我要闪了 拜
Dalton, put down that damn camera.
道顿 别拍啦
God.
真是的
Record crowds are expected for college football’s biggest game of the year…
今年球赛的观众人数将破记录
as Louisiana and Florida… lt’ s gonna be packed tomorrow.
路易斯安那州跟佛州… 明天一定会挤满人
Speaking of packed, my legs are killing me back here, man.
说到挤 我挤在后面脚都麻了
Don’t worry, man, it’s not Wade’s fault his little Hot Wheels car only fits two.
韦德的超炫跑车只能坐两个人
It’s more like a “shot wheels” car, isn’t it?
其实是超烂跑车 对吧?
What did you do, go to the barber shop and ask for a He-Man haircut?
韦德 你在哪里剪的逊发型?
Shut up, Dalton.
给我闭嘴 道顿
Dude.
老兄
You hurt me.
很痛耶
What the hell is this? Oh, man.
搞什么东东? 真是的
This sucks. So much for his nice little shortcut.
讨厌 抄小路的点子逊毙了
I hope he’s not gonna get us lost.
他最好不要害我们迷路
Yeah, right. Yeah.
没错 没错
Damn! Yo, yo, wake up. Wake up.
喂 醒醒
Oh, my God.
不是吧
Look at her. Look at her!
看她在干嘛!
You’re caught on tape. Hello!
你被偷♥拍♥到了 喂!
Oh, my God! What are they doing?
我的天啊 他们在干嘛?
ls she flossing herself with that thing? What are you doing?
她在用那话儿剔牙吗? 在干嘛啦?
Look at his face. She’s calling me.
看看他的脸 她打手♥机♥给我
He’s blushing. You are so busted.
她在脸红 你被逮到了
Lip balm. I dropped my stupid lip balm. She dropped her lip balm.
我在捡我的护唇膏啦 她在捡护唇膏
Yeah. Yeah, right.
是啊 才怪
You dropped your lip balm.
护唇膏掉了才有鬼呢
So, what’s up? It’s getting late.
怎么样? 很晚了
What do you wanna do? Keep going, we don’t even have tickets.
你想怎样? 继续开车呀 门票都没买♥♥到
There’s gonna be a million scalpers there.
拜托 一定有人卖♥♥黄牛票
If we keep driving, there’s no way I’ll stay up for the game.
不停下来休息 我肯定会累毙
Why don’t we just camp out? We’re close enough.
不如去露营 反正快到了
Yeah, let’s just pull over here. Come on. We’ll wake up early.
是啊 停车吧 明天再上路
Yeah, all right. All right, we’re pulling over.
好吧 我们要找地方停车
All right.

Hey, wax museum.
这里有蜡像馆耶
You like that kind of stuff, Wade? Yeah, I don’t know. Sometimes.
你喜欢那玩意儿吗? 不晓得 有时候喜欢
I guess if you like things pretending to be other things.
那我猜你一定喜欢很假的人
Which you obviously do. Right, sis?
因为你喜欢我妹妹 对吧 老妹?
Where are we going, Blake? I’m just looking for some privacy.
我们要去哪里? 隐密一点的地方
We made it.
终于到了
Nice.
这地方不错
You like it, right? This is great.
喜欢吗? 棒呆了
Your car sucks, dude.
你的车逊毙了
Paige, come with me. Wade, you gotta get a bigger car.
佩姬 我们去拿露营装备 韦德 下次要开大一点的车
Well? I couldn’t.
怎么样? 不行
There’s no point in freaking him out right now.
我不想把他吓呆
As opposed to when you find out you are pregnant?
你真的怀了孕 他不就会抓狂?
Carly, I’m not sure, okay?
卡莉 我并不确定
I think you should have a conversation with him.
我觉得你应该先跟他说
He’s been looking forward to this game for months.
他一直很期待去看这场球赛
I don’t wanna ruin it by starting a fight.
我不想在这时候跟他吵架
Paige, he’s not gonna marry you. His parents won’t let him.
他不会娶你 他爸妈才不肯
Who says I want to get married? Besides, I’ve been late before.
谁说我想要结婚? 我的大姨妈以前也晚来过
When I know for sure, I promise to talk to him, okay?
我确定了一定会跟他说
Let’s go.
走吧
There are ticks out here.
这里有虱子耶
Yeah, don’t help us or nothing.
你不帮忙就算了
Let’s set up. Oh, yeah.
搞定了 好耶
Pass it! Pass it!
传球! 传球! 把球传给我
You don’t wanna… Too slow, too slow!
你太慢了
Blake. Come on.
布雷 快
Touchdown!
达阵得分
Nice arm.
你的臂力很强
I see why they gave you a scholarship.
怪不得你拿到美式足球奖学金
Yeah, it’s a real tragedy, ain’t it?
只可惜我没有念大学的命
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Wade. Help Dalton, okay?
韦德 去帮道顿的忙
Please?
拜托
Bye, Wade. Asshole.
拜了 韦德 混♥蛋♥
You can be a prick to me, that’s fine. But he didn’t do anything to you.
你要怪我无所谓 别拿他出气
So you admit that you did something.
你终于承认你害了我
I admit, according to you, I did something, sure.
是你认为我害了你
You dimed me out. I did not dime you out.
你向警♥察♥检举我 我才没有
When the sheriffs asked where you got the car, I said I didn’t know.
警♥察♥问我车是从哪来的 我说不知道
I didn’t even know it was stolen. You’re blaming that on me?
我甚至不知道那是脏车 你干嘛怪我?
You could have covered for me, huh?
你大可以替我圆谎
You get caught stealing, it’s my fault.
你自己偷车却怪到我身上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!