– 你不能独自分娩 – 让我们帮你吧
– You should not do this alone, Princess. Let us help you.
不要
No.
兄弟们 我没有恶意
I mean no harm, brothers.
我发誓拼尽全力‥
I swear to ward the Queen…
守卫女王‥
with all my strength…
将性命献给她
and give my blood for hers.
我将不娶妻‥
I shall take no wife…
不封地‥
hold no lands…
不生子
father no children.
我将捍卫她的秘密
I shall guard her secrets…
服从她的命令‥
obey her commands…
伴她左右 维护她的名声和荣誉
ride at her side, and defend her name and honor.
女王
My Queen.
(临冬城 白港)
(先民荒冢 颈泽)
(艾林谷 奔流城)
雷妮拉坦格利安女王一世‥
Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of Her Name,
安达尔人 洛伊拿人 和先民的女王‥
Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men.
七国统治者和全境守护
Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
陛下
Your Grace.
酒来了 女王
Wine, my Queen.
谢谢 雷妮亚 跟我来
Thank you, Rhaena. Come.
我们情况如何
– What is our standing?
我们有30名骑士 100名弩手和300名重骑兵
– We have 30 knights, a hundred crossbowmen, and 300 men-at-arms.
龙石岛守卫起来相对轻松 但作为征服工具
Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest,
我们的军队很容易被盯上
our army leaves a lot to be desired.
我已经给都城守备队 忠于我的手下传话
We have sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch.
会有一些人支持我们 但我不确定是多少人
I’ll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers.
赛提加 斯汤顿 马赛和巴尔艾蒙
We already have declarations from Celtigar and Staunton,
已经宣誓效忠女王
Massey, Darklyn, Bar Emmon.
我母后来自谷地
My lady mother was an Arryn.
谷地人绝不背叛亲人
The Vale will not turn cloak against their own kin.
陛下 奔流城公爵曾是你父亲的密友
Riverrun was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace.
在戴蒙王子的允许下 我已经派乌鸦给葛拉佛大人送信
With Prince Daemon’s acquiescence, I’ve already sent ravens to Lord Grover.
葛拉佛大人反复无常 很容易更换阵营
Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed.
我们需要用实力说服他
He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position
而且如果开战 我们也必将支持他
and that we will support him should it come to war.
我会亲自与他谈判
I’m going to treat with him myself.
那风息堡和临冬城呢
What of Storm’s End and Winterfell?
史塔克家的人绝不背弃誓言
There has never lived a Stark who forgot an oath.
有了史塔克家族的支持 北境必定会追随
And with House Stark, the North will follow.
我们需要提醒巴洛斯拜拉席恩大人 他父亲立下的誓言
Lord Borros Baratheon will need to be reminded of his father’s promises.
(女泉镇 鸦栖堡 暮谷镇)
潮头岛那边有什么消息
What news from Driftmark?
科利斯大人启程来龙石岛了
Lord Corlys sails for Dragonstone.
为了宣誓效忠于女王
To declare for his Queen.
瓦列利安家族的舰队由我丈夫统率
The Velaryon fleet is in my husband’s yoke.
船开去哪他说了算
He decides where they sail.
我们祈祷能获得你和你丈夫的支持
We shall pray for both you and your husband’s support.
就像我们每晚祈祷海蛇恢复健康
Just as we prayed nightly for the Sea Snake’s return to good health.
狭海上任何港口 都不敢与瓦列利安舰队为敌
There’s no port on the Narrow Sea would dare to make an enemy of the Velaryon fleet.
– 我们的敌人呢 – 我们在兰尼斯特家族没有朋友
– And our enemies? – We have no friends among the Lannisters.
泰兰效忠国王之手已久 绝不可能背叛他
Tyland has served the Hand too long to turn against him.
奥托海塔尔 也需要兰尼斯特家族的舰队
And Otto Hightower needs the Lannister fleet.
要是拿不下兰尼斯特家族 我们估计在金牙城以西
Without the Lannisters, we are not like to find
不会找到盟友
– any allies west of the Golden Tooth.
没错
– No.
陛下 河间地至关重要
The Riverlands are essential, Your Grace.
请原谅我的莽撞 陛下 但谈论盟友数量毫无意义
Pray forgive my bluntness, Your Grace, but talk of men is moot.
你拥有自古瓦雷利亚以来
Your cause owns a power
就不再被世人所见的强大力量辅助
that has not been seen in this world since the days of Old Valyria.
龙
Dragons.
绿党也有龙
The Greens have dragons as well.
据我计算 他们有三条成年之龙
They have three adults, by my count.
我们有叙拉克斯 科拉克休 梅丽亚斯
We have Syrax, Caraxes, and Meleys.
你的儿子们有沃马克斯 阿♥拉♥克斯 和泰雷克休 贝妮拉有月舞
Your sons have Vermax, Arrax, and Tyraxes. Baela has Moondancer.
– 但我们的龙都没上过战场 – 还有一些没有主人的龙
Daemon, none of our dragons have been to war. There are also unclaimed dragons.
海烟还栖息在潮头岛
Seasmoke still resides on Driftmark.
沃米索尔和银翼住在龙山
Vermithor and Silverwing dwell on the Dragonmont,
依旧没有被龙骑士征服
still riderless.
还有三条栖息在这里的野龙
Then there are the three wild dragons, all of whom nest here.
– 那谁来驾驭它们 – 龙石岛有13条龙 他们只有4条
And who is to ride them? Dragonstone has 13 to their 4.
我还有20枚龙蛋在龙山中孵化
I also have a score of eggs incubating in the Dragonmont.
我们需要一个足够大的空间 一个据点
Now… we need a place to gather,
召集和容纳大量的来客
a toehold large enough to house a sizable host.
我们可以在赫伦堡孤立西境 用龙包围君临城
Here, at Harrenhal. We cut off the west, surround King’s Landing with the dragons.
在下个月之前把所有绿党的脑袋 扎在长矛上
And we could have every Green head mounted on spikes before the fucking moon turns.
陛下 我们在岸边发现一艘船
Your Grace… a ship has been sighted offshore:
一艘挂着三头绿龙旗帜的大帆船
a lone galleon, flying a banner of a three-headed green dragon.
提醒瞭望塔 监测天空
Alert the watchtowers. Sight the skies.
我奉七国统治者
I come at the behest of the Dowager Queen Alicent,
伊耿国王二世之母
mother of King Aegon, Second of His Name,
阿莉森太后之命而来
Lord and Protector of the Seven Kingdoms.
太后命令我亲手将信交给雷妮拉公主
I’ve been directed to deliver her message only to Princess Rhaenyra.
公主呢
Where is the Princess?
雷妮拉公主
Princess Rhaenyra.
我如今是雷妮拉女王
I’m Queen Rhaenyra now.
你们都是王国的叛徒
And you all are traitors to the realm.
伊耿坦格利安国王二世
King Aegon Targaryen, Second of His Name…
心怀大智和渴望和平
in his wisdom and desire for peace,
要与你讲和
is offering terms.
承认伊耿的王位
Acknowledge Aegon as king
在铁王座前宣誓效忠
and swear obeisance before the Iron Throne.
作为交换 国王会保证 你对龙石岛的所有权
In exchange, His Grace will confirm your possession of Dragonstone.
你可以死后 将它传给亲生儿子杰卡里斯
It will pass to your trueborn son, Jacaerys, upon your death.
路斯里斯会被确立为 潮头岛以及瓦列利安家族
Lucerys will be confirmed as the legitimate heir to Driftmark
所有封地和财产的合法继承人
and all the lands and holdings of House Velaryon.
你和戴蒙王子的儿子 也会在朝廷占据高位
Your sons by Prince Daemon will also be given places of high honor at court:
小伊耿会担任国王的护卫 韦赛里斯当他的酒侍
Aegon the Younger as the King’s squire, Viserys as his cupbearer.
最后 国王出于仁慈
Finally, the King, in his good grace,
会原谅任何密谋反对他登基的 骑士或大人
will pardon any knight or lord who conspired against his ascent.
我宁愿把儿子们喂龙
I would rather feed my sons to the dragons
也不要让他们守护那个 醉鬼王八蛋篡位者
than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken,
或者为他斟酒
usurper cunt of a king.
伊耿坦格利安如今坐在铁王座上
Aegon Targaryen sits the Iron Throne.
他头戴征服者王冠 手持征服者宝剑
He wears the Conqueror’s crown, wields the Conqueror’s sword,
也与征服者同名
has the Conqueror’s name.
他当着数千人的面 被总主教认定为国王
He was anointed by a septon of the Faith before the eyes of thousands.
种种特征无一不彰显他的合法身份
Every symbol of legitimacy belongs to him.
还有史塔克 塔利和拜拉席恩
And then there is Stark, Tully, Baratheon.
这些家族目前都收到
Houses that have also received, and are at present,
并且在考虑国王的慷慨条件
considering generous terms from their king.
史塔克 塔利和拜拉席恩 在韦赛里斯国王
Stark, Tully, and Baratheon all swore to me
选定我为继承人时 都曾宣誓效忠于我
when King Viserys named me his heir.
过时的誓言 不能让你坐上铁王座 公主
Stale oaths will not put you on the Iron Throne, Princess.
你父亲生出儿子时 继承顺序就已经变了
The succession changed the day your father sired a son.
我只叹息你和他是最后看清事实之人
I only regret that you and he were the last to see the truth of it.
伊耿不是国王 你也不是国王之手 可恶的叛徒
You are no more Hand than Aegon is king.
大学士
Grand Maester.
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
阿莉森太后没有忘记
Queen Alicent has not forgotten
你们曾经对彼此的喜爱
the love you once had for each other.
不需要流血牺牲 王国可以继续维持和平
No blood need be spilled, so the realm can carry on in peace.
阿莉森太后迫切等待你的答复
Queen Alicent eagerly awaits your answer.
现在就有答案了
She can have her answer now,
就跟她老爹布满皱纹的老二 一同塞在他的嘴里
stuffed in her father’s mouth along with his withered cock.
停止这场闹剧吧
Let’s end this mummer’s farce.
艾里克爵士 把海塔尔大人给我带来 让我亲手杀了他
Ser Erryk, bring me Lord Hightower so I may take the pleasure myself.
不要
No.
我明天会给君临城答复
King’s Landing will have my answer on the morrow.
当屠龙者并非易事
It’s no easy thing for a man to be a dragonslayer.
但龙可以杀死龙 此事也有过先例
But dragons can kill dragons. And have.