你在这里
There you are.
海蛇要死了 是不是
The Sea Snake is going to die, isn’t he?
– 小路‥ – 我不能当潮汐之主
– Luke– – I can’t be Lord of the Tides.
爷爷是有史以来最伟大的海员
Grandsire was the greatest sailor who ever lived.
可我还没等船出港就会开始晕
I get greensick before the ship even leaves the harbor.
我会毁掉一切
I’ll just ruin everything.
我不想要潮头岛
I don’t want Driftmark.
应该把它传给瓦蒙德爵士
It should’ve passed on to Ser Vaemond.
小路 我们选择不了命运 是命运选择我们
We don’t choose our destiny, Luke. It chooses us.
外公就曾经让你选择 要不要当他的继承人
Grandsire let you choose whether you’d be his heir.
你亲口告诉我们的
You told us so.
你想知道事实吗
And do you want to know the truth of it?
我当时吓坏了
I was frightened.
那年我只有14岁 跟你同岁
I was four-and-ten. Same as you are now.
没有做好成为七大王国女王的准备
I wasn’t ready to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
但那是我的职责
But it was my duty.
后来我慢慢意识到 继承权得靠自己去争取
And, in time, I came to understand I had to earn my inheritance.
– 我跟你不一样 – 亲爱的儿子 哪里不一样了
I’m not like you. – In what way, sweet boy?
我没那么‥
– I’m not so…
完美
perfect.
我也不完美
I am anything but.
我父亲对我照拂有加 帮我做好履行职责的准备
My father looked after me and helped to prepare me for my duties.
你母亲会为你做同样的事
Your mother will do the same for you.
– 早上好 公主 – 早上好 洛伦特爵士
Good morrow, Princess. Good morrow, Ser Lorent.
雷妮丝公主刚刚驾龙归来
Princess Rhaenys has just arrived on dragonback.
她要求与你和戴蒙王子紧急见面
She urgently requests an audience with you and Prince Daemon.
– 雷妮丝坦格利安公主到 – 谢谢 洛伦特爵士
The Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. Thank you, Ser Lorent.
雷妮丝公主 是不是科利斯大人有所好转了
Princess Rhaenys, might we hope for news of Lord Corlys’s recovery?
韦赛里斯死了
Viserys is dead.
雷妮拉 我与你同感丧亲之痛
I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra.
我堂弟‥
My cousin,
你父亲‥
your father…
有一颗仁慈的心
possessed a kind heart.
不止如此
There is more.
伊耿已经以继承人的身份登基
Aegon has been crowned as his successor.
他们让他加冕成王
They crowned him?
韦赛里斯怎么死的
How did Viserys die?
我不知道
I could not say.
– 多久之前的事 – 一天前 或许两天
– How long ago? – A day past, perhaps two.
王后准备篡权时 将我软禁在了房♥间中
I was made a prisoner in my quarters while the Queen made her preparations.
韦赛里斯一定是被害死的
Viserys has been slain.
阿莉森命令你宣誓效忠伊耿
Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon.
没错
She did.
– 我拒绝了她 – 但你现在还活着
– I refused her. – And yet you are alive.
总主教在龙穴为伊耿加冕
The High Septon crowned Aegon in the Dragonpit.
我驾驭梅丽亚斯回来之前亲眼得见
I witnessed it myself just before I fled on Meleys.
他们当着子民的面给他加冕‥
They crowned him before the masses.
这样子民就会把他看作合法的国王
So that the masses would see him as their rightful king.
王后那个娼妇害死了我哥哥 偷走了他的王位
That whore of a Queen murdered my brother and stole his throne.
你可以一把火烧死他们的
And you could have burned them all for it.
这种叛国行为必定会引发战争
A war is like to be fought over this treachery, to be sure.
但战争不应该由我发起
But that war is not mine to begin.
我只是出于对我丈夫
I only rushed this warning to you
和对家族的忠心 才匆忙赶来提醒你们
out of loyalty to my husband and to my house.
绿党一定会对你下手 雷妮拉
The Greens are coming for you, Rhaenyra.
还有你的孩子
And for your children.
你应该立即离开龙石岛
You should leave Dragonstone at once.
孩子要出来了
The babe is coming.
孩子还远远不足月 不该发生这种事的
Her term is far from complete. This should not be happening.
但就是发生了
It is fucking happening.
– 请冷静 公主 – 别说话
Keep your head about you, Princess. Come.
我们有过五次经验了
We’ve done this five times before.
放轻松 第六次也会很顺利
Keep your spirit, and the sixth will be no different.
都走开‥
Get off, get off, get off, get off!
派人巡逻岛上边界
I want patrols along the island’s perimeter,
留意任何上岸的小船
looking for any small ships that might set ashore.
如果绿党现在发动袭击 绝对会偷偷摸摸的 不会大张旗鼓
If the Greens attack now, it will be by stealth… not directly.
我们没有足够的人手守卫龙石岛
We don’t have enough men to surround the island,
但可以假装气势胜过他们
but we can make ourselves appear stronger than they are.
征召龙卫 他们都是勇猛的战士
Conscript the Dragonkeepers. They’re capable fighters.
– 马上去办 – 没问题 王子
– Waste no time. – It will be done, my Prince.
– 怎么回事 – 对不起
– What was that? – I’m sorry.
你应该对他宽容一些 王子
You might go easier on him, my Prince,
这样他就能学会你想传授的本领了
so he can learn what you’re trying to teach.
你们母亲要见你们
Your lady mother needs to see you!
你们两个都去
Both of you.
母亲
Mother?
可恶
Fuck.
公主
Princess.
– 你们外公韦赛里斯国王驾崩了 – 韦赛里斯
Your grandsire, King Viserys, has passed. Viserys?
绿党推♥翻♥了我的继承权 篡夺了铁王座
The Greens have repudiated the succession and claimed the Iron Throne.
伊耿已经加冕为王
Aegon has been crowned king.
– 我们该怎么做 – 先按兵不动
– What is to be done about it? – Nothing yet.
戴蒙人呢
– And where is Daemon?
我不知道 他应该是气得发狂
– I don’t know. Gone to madness.
跑去策划战争了
Gone to plot his war.
– 我去找戴蒙 – 小杰
– Leave Daemon with me. – Jace.
杰卡里斯
Jacaerys.
不管我现在还有什么继承权 你都是继承人
Whatever claim remains to me, you are now its heir.
没有我的命令 不许轻举妄动
Naught is to be done but by my command.
今早有一只乌鸦飞来
A raven flew in this morning.
海蛇高烧已退 离开了暮临厅
The Sea Snake’s fever has broken, and he has left Evenfall.
– 他去哪了 – 王子 这就不清楚了
– Where is he sailing? – That much is unclear, my Prince.
我们会向最邻近的盟友传信 达克林大人 马赛大人‥
We’ll send ravens to our nearest allies: Lords Darklyn, Massey…
– 还有巴尔艾蒙大人 – 戴蒙
– and Bar Emmon. – Daemon!
你要跟学士说说话吗 王子
Do you want to speak to the maester, my Prince?
我会亲自飞去河间地 取得塔利大人的确切支持
I’ll fly to the Riverlands myself and affirm Lord Tully’s support.
你不能这么做
You will do no such thing.
我母亲下了命令 在她分娩期间 任何人不许轻举妄动
My mother has decreed no action be taken while she’s abed.
年轻的王子 幸好你来了
It’s good you’re here, young Prince.
需要你骑着沃马克斯在空中巡逻
You’re needed to patrol the skies on Vermax.
你听到我刚说的话没
Did you hear what I said?
乌鸦 巴提摩斯大人
The ravens, Lord Bartimos.
我马上去办
I shall see it done.
传唤史蒂芬爵士 需要有御林铁卫驻守龙山
Summon Ser Steffon. Our Kingsguard are needed on the Dragonmont.
跟我走 我让你看看 什么才是真正的忠诚
Come with me. I’ll show you the true meaning of loyalty.
你们作为御林铁卫 曾宣誓效忠
You swore an oath as knights of the Kingsguard.
所有披白袍的人都是如此 王子
As do all who wear the white cloak, my Prince.
效忠于谁
To whom?
我先是宣誓效忠杰赫里斯国王 王子
I swore first to King Jaehaerys, my Prince.
然后韦赛里斯国王继位时 我宣誓效忠于他
And then to His Grace, King Viserys, when he succeeded him.
你们认可真正的继承顺序吗
Do you acknowledge the true line of succession?
– 认可 – 认可 王子
– Yes. – Yes, my Prince.
那韦赛里斯国王驾崩之前 你们记得他指定谁为继承人吗
Do you recall who King Viserys named as his heir before his death?
雷妮拉公主
Princess Rhaenyra.
我很感激你们长久以来 对王国政♥府♥的效忠
I’m grateful for your long service to the crown.
所以我现在给你们一个选择
So I’m presenting you with a choice.
重新宣誓效忠于雷妮拉女王
Swear anew your oath to Rhaenyra as your queen…
以及铁王座继承人杰卡里斯王子
to Prince Jacaerys as the heir to the Iron Throne.
或者‥
Or…
如果你们支持篡位者 现在就说出来
if you support the usurper, speak it now…
然后死得光荣痛快
and you will have a clean and honorable death.
但如果你们选择背叛
But if you choose treachery,
现在宣誓效忠 随后叛节
if you swear fealty now only to later turn your cloaks…
将难逃一死
know that you will die
而且会死得很难看
screaming.
– 公主 让我们帮你吧 – 不要
Princess, let us help you. No.
出去
– Get out!
公主 求你了
– Princess, please. – Get out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!