你不想要自♥由♥
You desire not to be free
只是想在自己牢房♥的墙上凿一个窗户
but to make a window in the wall of your prison.
你就从没想过自己坐在铁王座上吗
Have you never imagined yourself on the Iron Throne?
我给你一些时间考虑
I’ll leave you with your thoughts.
想好了就摇铃
Ring the bell when you have an answer.
王子
My Prince.
你就是神秘的白蛆虫吧
You yourself are the mysterious White Worm, I take it.
或者你不过是他人手中的一枚卒子
Or are you simply a further peel in this stinking onion?
我对国王的驾崩表示哀悼
My condolences on the passing of your king.
伊耿王子在哪
Where is Prince Aegon?
我以为王子在跳蚤窝 那里的人没一个可信的
I thought, the Prince is in Flea Bottom where no one is to be trusted.
最好把他秘密藏在一个安全的地方 以免有人来找他
I’d best secrete him somewhere safe in case they come looking for him.
王子在哪
Where’s the Prince?
他被我藏在一个安全的地方
He is safely tucked away.
我希望对跳蚤窝孩童的野蛮利用 马上停止
I want an end to the savage use of children in Flea Bottom.
他们被迫打架 甚至做更骇人的事
They are forced to fight, and worse
都城守备队收受贿赂 睁一只眼闭一只眼
your Gold Cloaks take the bribes given them to look away.
真是卑鄙下流
这要么是受到了国王的纵容 要么是被无视
An obscenity either tolerated or ignored by the crown.
我会调查
I’ll look into it.
我向你保证
You have my word.
等你的计谋得逞 扶你的外孙坐上王位
When your plots ripen and you install your grandson on the throne
务必要记住 是我让他坐在了那里
remember it was me who put him there.
我可以轻而易举杀死他 就像打死水果上的马蜂
I could have killed him as easily as a wasp on fruit.
权力应该取之于民 用之于民
There is no power but what the people allow you to take.
我会谨记在心
I will remember.
听着
Listen.
白蛆虫呢
Where is the White Worm?
她把你卖♥♥了个好价钱
She sold you for a price.
你为什么要给她钱
And why have you paid it?
我要见母亲
I want my mother.
你外公 首相大人
Your grandfather, the Hand,
-在城墙外等你 -不要
will meet you outside the city walls.
其他人拼死争取的东西 你却弃之如履 伊耿
You flee what other men die seeking, Aegon.
真是对不住了 朋友
I do regret this, friend.
不要‥
No! Stop! No.
-我还希望你消失了呢 -我们的父亲真死了吗
– I was hoping you disappeared. – Is our father truly dead?
对 他们要推你成为国王
Yes. And they’re going to make you king.
-不要 -你要不要来帮我
– No! – Are you going to help me?
不要 放开我
No! Let me go!
-不要 放开我 -你兄弟呢
No! Let me go! Where’s your brother, huh?
放开我
Let me go!
兄弟
Brother!
我是‥
放开我
Let me go!
我根本不想当治国 也对职责无感 我不适合继位
I have no wish to rule! No taste for duty! I’m not suited.
这个我绝不反对
You’ll get no argument from me.
放我走吧 我会找艘船远走高飞 永远销声匿迹
You let me go, I will find a ship and sail away never to be found.
王后在等你
The Queen awaits.
这一招够妙的
– Well played.
这不是游戏
– None of this is a game.
但你仍把它当游戏
And yet you treat it as one.
一场令人心动的比赛
A charming contest the prize,
争夺一个银袋子
a pouch of silver.
多年来我们互相倚赖
We have relied on one another these many years.
现在你我都是为了家族利益考虑
And now it is the good of the family that we both desire.
不论有何分歧 我们的心总是一体的
Whatever our differences, our hearts remain as one.
我们的心从来都不是一体
Our hearts were never one.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
我不过是你的一颗棋子
Rather, I have been a piece that you moved about the board.
如果真是这样 我让你成为了七大王国的王后
If that is true, then I made you Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
-你会希望是别的可能吗 -我怎么会知道
Would you have desired it otherwise? How could I know?
我想要什么 全是你灌输给我的
I wanted whatever you impressed upon me to want.
现在你该还债了
And now the debt comes due.
-你曾无比乐意偿还的债务 -是牺牲
A debt you were happy enough to pay. A sacrifice.
为了王国的稳定做出的牺牲
A sacrifice made for the stability of the realm.
从古至今 所有的国王 都会为了保住大多数人
No king has ever lived that hasn’t had to forfeit the lives of a few
牺牲掉小部分人 尽管我理解你的神经质
to protect the many. Though I understand your squeamishness.
不愿杀人不是缺点
Reluctance to murder is not a weakness!
伊耿在我手上 后续怎么办我说了算
I have Aegon. We’ll proceed now as I see fit.
我们会把和议给龙石岛的雷妮拉送去
We will send terms to Rhaenyra on Dragonstone.
真挚的和议 让她可以体面地接受
True terms, such that she may accept without shame.
如果她不死
If she lives,
她的盟友会投靠她 期待她的归来
her allies will mass behind her banners looking for her return.
那她就绝对不能归来
– Then she must not return.
我丈夫会希望自己的女儿受到宽待
My husband would have desired this mercy be shown to his daughter.
你丈夫吗
– Your husband?
还是你 她的童年密友
Or you, his daughter’s childhood companion?
克里斯顿科尔 会被任命为御林铁卫司令
Criston Cole will be named Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我儿子会在明日破晓时分登基
My son will be anointed tomorrow at dawn.
君临城的所有百姓必须亲眼见证
The whole of King’s Landing must witness his ascent.
他会继承大统 刻不容缓
He will assume authority. There will be no more dithering.
我儿子会以他的名字征服者加冕
My son will take the crown of his namesake, the Conqueror
手持他的佩剑黑火
and carry Blackfyre, his sword.
让人们记住坦格利安家族古老的力量
Let the people remember the ancient strength of House Targaryen.
有的时候 你跟你母亲真像
You look so much like your mother in certain lights.
那就如你所愿
As you wish.
王后
Your Grace.
拉里斯大人 现在已经很晚了
The hour is late, Lord Larys.
我发现了一件你应该知道的事
I’ve found out something that you should know.
也不知道你是否问过自己
Have you asked yourself, I wonder
你父亲‥
how it is…
首相大人
that your father, the Hand
如何先找到了伊耿
found Aegon first?
红堡里有一张运作无虞的间谍网
There is a web of spies at work in the Red Keep.
它的网丝传送着我们的一举一动
Along its threads travels news of all our doings.
你父亲知道此事 却视而不见
Your father knows this, but has left it in place.
这张网不止一次给织网的人
More than once, it has proved advantageous to those willing to…
带去了好处
feed the weaver.
这个织网的人在盯着我吗
And this weaver watches me?
其中一直小蜘蛛是你的侍女
One of the little spiders is your lady-in-waiting.
-泰拉吗 -有很多她这样的探子
– Talya? – There are more like her.
尽管我不知道具体数目
Even I do not know their number.
有一种办法可以摧毁他的优势
There is one way to destroy his advantage.
擒贼先擒王
It must be taken out at the head.
只要蜂后死掉 蜜蜂就会变成无头苍蝇
When the queen dies, the bees fly without purpose.
陛下 请原谅我这么比喻
Begging your pardon for the turn of phrase, Your Grace.
你恰好有本事做成此事 对吧
I assume this task falls within your expertise.
如果你想
If you wish it…
我必办成
it will be done.
让开
Out of my way!
跟我走 公主 我绝不会容忍♥叛国行为
With me, Princess. I cannot let this treachery stand.
我们这是在哪
– Where are we?
国王大道以南
– Just south of King’s Way.
这边通向黑水河
The Blackwater’s this way.
我不能丢下梅丽亚斯
I won’t leave Meleys.
-如果我能去龙穴 那‥ -不行
If I could get to the Dragonpit, then… No.
他们会在那里等着你 公主 你出不去城门的
They’ll expect you there, Princess. You won’t get past the gates.
不行 跟我走
Now, come.
你必须到达河边 找到一艘船离开
You must make for the riverfront and find a ship.
在他们发觉你不见之前
Before they know you’ve gone.
都赶紧走
Move it! Go! Go, go!
-这边 -继续走
This way! Keep moving!
那边‥
That’s right! That’s right.
-继续前进 -这边
– Onward! – This way.
继续走
Keep moving!
你们所有人 赶紧往前走
All of you, move forward!
继续走
Keep moving!
让开
Out of the way!
让开
Out of the way!
你应该懂点事 面带感恩
Have the decency to look grateful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!