你确定吗
You’re sure?
他亲眼所见 陛下
With his own eyes, Your Grace.
你待在这里 不要告诉任何人
Stay here. Tell… tell no one.
帮我更衣
Help me dress.
都有谁知道
Who knows?
我的侍女泰拉
My handmaiden, Talya.
一些仆人
Some of the servants.
我昨晚去见了他
I saw him last night…
在他‥
before he…
他告诉我 希望伊耿成为国王
He told me he wished for Aegon to be king.
这是真的
It is the truth.
他亲口所说
Uttered with his own lips.
他对我最后说的话 只有我一人听到了
His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it.
现在他死了
And now he’s dead.
什么事不能再等一个小时 多恩人入侵了吗
What is it that could not have waited an hour? Was Dorne invaded?
国王驾崩了
The King is dead.
我们为和君韦赛里斯哀恸
We grieve for Viserys the Peaceful.
我们的君主
Our sovereign.
朋友
Our friend.
但他留给了我们一份礼物
But he has left us a gift.
他用最后一口气 向王后诉说了自己的遗愿
With his last breath, he impressed upon the Queen his final wish
即他的儿子伊耿
that his son, Aegon…
应该继位成为七国统治者
should succeed him as Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
既然得到了国王明确的恩准 那我们可以继续
Then we may proceed now with the full assurance of his blessing
酝酿已久的大计了
on our long-laid plans.
对 正如我们之前商量的那样 有很多事务有待处理
Yes, there is much to be done as we’ve previously discussed.
现在都城守备队仍有两名队长
Now, there are two among the captains of the City Watch
效忠戴蒙 把他们换掉
that remain loyal to Daemon. Let us replace them.
兰尼斯特大人
Lord Lannister.
国库已经在我们掌握之中 出于安全考虑 黄金会分开保管
The Treasury is well in hand. The gold will be divided for safekeeping.
派乌鸦给我们的盟友送信 奔流城和高庭‥
Let ravens be sent to our allies, Riverrun and Highgarden.
御前会议的成员背着我
Am I to understand that members of the small council
密谋将我儿子扶上王位 是这样吗
have been planning secretly to install my son without me?
王后 有点恶毒的计划 就没必要让你脏手了
My Queen, there was no need to sully you with darkling schemes.
不行
I will not have this.
我不要听你们密谋用冒牌货 取代国王选定的继承人
To hear that you are plotting to replace the King’s chosen heir with an impostor!
他的头生子怎么可能是冒牌货
His firstborn son is hardly an impostor.
数百名领主和有封地的骑士 宣誓效忠公主
Hundreds of lords and landed knights swore fealty to the Princess.
那都是20年前的事了 大多数人都已经归西
That was some 20 years ago. Most of them now dead.
你听到首相大人的话了 不管密谋与否 国王改主意了
You heard the Lord Hand. Plot or no, the King changed his mind.
我今年76岁
I am six-and-seventy years old.
早于在座的各位认识韦赛里斯
I have known Viserys longer than any who sit at this table
我不会相信他一个人在病榻上 说了这种话
and I will not believe that he said this on his deathbed, alone
而唯一的见证者就是这孩子的母亲
with only the boy’s mother as a witness.
这是夺权 是偷窃
This is seizure! It is theft!
-至少要判叛国罪 这‥ -你说话注意点 林曼
It is treason! – At the least, it is… – Mind your tongue, Lyman.
根据众人所说 国王昨晚还好好的
The King was well last night by all accounts.
你们在座的有谁敢发誓 国王是自然死亡的
Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord?
你在指责我们中的谁弑君 毕斯柏里大人
Which of us are you accusing of regicide, Lord Beesbury?
不管是你们其中一人还是所有人 我不在乎 我绝不会参与‥
Whether it was one of you, or all of you, I care not. – I will have no part…
坐下
– Sit down! Ser Criston.
扔掉剑 脱掉斗篷 克里斯顿爵士
Throw down your sword and remove your cloak, Ser Criston.
我是你的司令 克里斯顿爵士 扔掉你的剑
I am your Lord Commander, Ser Criston. Cast down your sword.
我不允许任何人侮辱王后陛下
I will not suffer insults to Her Grace the Queen.
那算不上侮辱我 克里斯顿爵士 把你的剑收起来
There was no insult to me, Ser Criston. Put aside your blade.
-已经走到这一步了吗 -司令大人 够了
– Has it come to this? – Lord Commander, enough.
-把毕斯柏里大人带下去吧 -不行
– Let us have Lord Beesbury removed. – No.
事情谈完之前 不许开门
The door remains shut until we finish our business.
风息堡算是一个隐患
Storm’s End is of concern.
我们虽然不确定巴洛斯大人的立场
We may not assume the loyalty of Lord Borros
但他有四个待字闺中的女儿
but he has four daughters, all of them unmarried.
-如果进行适当的联姻‥ -那雷妮拉呢
– The right proposal… – What of Rhaenyra?
当然了 前继承人不能拥有自♥由♥身
The former heir cannot, of course, be allowed to remain free
召集支持者
and draw support to her claim.
你是说要囚禁她
– You mean to imprison her. – She and her family
我们会给她和她的家人
will be given the opportunity
公开宣誓效忠新国王的机会
to publicly swear obeisance to the new king.
她绝对不会屈从 戴蒙也不会 你知道的
She will never bend the knee. Nor will Daemon, which you know.
你打算杀死他们
You plan to kill them.
在座的各位都没有意见吗
And all here accede to this.
你父亲是对的 陛下
Your father is correct, Your Grace.
留王位争夺者活着会引起战争和流血
A living challenger invites battle and bloodshed.
这么做是挺卑鄙 没错
It is unsavory, yes.
但为了让伊耿顺利继位 我们必须做此牺牲
But a sacrifice we must make to secure Aegon’s succession.
还要考虑戴蒙 国王不会希望任何‥
And then there is Daemon to consider. The King wouldn’t wish for any unsavory…
国王不希望你们谋杀他的女儿
But the King did not wish for the murder of his daughter!
他爱她 这一点谁都不许否认
He loved her. I will not have you deny this.
-然而‥ -你再敢说一个字
– And yet… – One more word
我就把你发配到绝境长城
and I will have you removed from this chamber and sent to the Wall!
那你有什么建议 陛下
What do you suggest, Your Grace?
时间宝贵
Time is of the essence.
维斯特林司令
Lord Commander Westerling.
带你的骑士去龙石岛 做事务必干脆利落
Take your knights to Dragonstone. Be quick and be clean.
我是御林铁卫的司令
I am Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
只听从国王的命令
I recognize no authority but the King’s.
除非有新王继位
And until there is one…
这里的事我不参与
I have no place here.
人总是眼红他人之物 这是我们的命运
It is our fate, I think, to crave always what is given to another.
如果别人有什么东西 其他人就会想抢走
If one possesses a thing, the other will take it away.
是 公主
Yes, Princess.
伊耿呢
Where is Aegon?
不在这里
Not here.
他不在自己的房♥间里吗
He’s not in his rooms.
父亲‥
Father…
过来
发生什么事了
What’s happened?
-你父亲‥ -小心板子下的猛兽
– Your father… – There is a beast beneath the boards.
我亲爱的女儿‥
Oh, my dearest love.
艾里克爵士
Ser Erryk.
王子呢
Where’s the Prince?
原谅我 首相大人 我不知道
Forgive me, Lord Hand. I do not know.
但你宣誓保护他
But you’re sworn to protect him.
他滥用权威 命令我远离 这样就能避开我了 大人
He exploits his authority to order me away and then he evades me, my lord.
他应该是秘密离开红堡了
I believe he may have left the Keep secretly.
混进了城里
Gone into the city.
去找到他
Find him.
只带上你的兄弟
Take no one else but your brother.
脱掉你们的白斗篷
And remove your white cloaks.
不能让任何人知道你们的身份 或你们在寻找什么
None can know who you are or what you seek…
包括王后
including the Queen.
遵命
My lord.
只带他来见我 艾里克爵士
Bring him to me, and me alone, Ser Erryk.
这是干什么
What is the meaning of this?
护卫‥
Guard. Guard!
陛下 我们四处寻遍了 伊耿王子不在红堡里
Prince Aegon’s not to be found within the castle walls, Your Grace.
你父亲派艾里克爵士进城寻他了
Your father has sent Ser Erryk into the city to find him.
艾里克认识伊耿 他有优势
Ser Erryk knows Aegon. He has the advantage.
克里斯顿爵士 我再次相信你和你的忠诚
I trust again to you, Ser Criston, and to your loyalty.
你必须找到伊耿 带他来见我
Aegon must be found and he must be brought to me.
七大王国的命运在此一举
The very fate of the Seven Kingdoms depends on it.
作为你的王后 你对我的同情‥
Everything you feel for me as your Queen.
我不会让你失望
I will not fail you.
我跟你一起去
I’ll come with you.
你不能去 伊蒙德
That would not be my desire, Aemond.
-要是出了什么事‥ -科尔需要我 母亲
– If anything has happened… – Cole needs me, Mother.
不只是艾里克爵士 知道伊耿的所作所为
Ser Erryk isn’t the only one who knows Aegon’s doings.
在我第13个命名日那天 伊耿带来我丝绸街
Aegon brought me to the Street of Silk on my 13th name day.
他说是作为哥哥的责任 确保我像他一样受到了教导
It was his duty as my brother, he said to ensure I was as educated as he was.
至少我理解的是这个意思
At least that’s what I understood him to mean.
我不懂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!