except sometimes when he’s drunk.
-好 -奏乐吧
– Good. – Let us have some music.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
护卫
Guards.
最后一杯酒
Final tribute.
祝我的外甥健康
To the health of my nephews.
小杰‥
Jace…
小路‥
Luke…
还有乔佛里
and Joffrey.
祝他们每个人 英俊潇洒 聪明睿智‥
Each of them handsome, wise…
身强力壮
– strong.
-伊蒙德 -来嘛
– Aemond. Come.
我们一饮而尽
Let us drain our
-敬这三个身强力壮的男孩 -你再说一句试试
cups to these three… strong boys. – I dare you to say that again.
怎么了 不过是一句恭维话
Why? ‘Twas only a compliment.
你不觉得自己身强力壮吗
Do you not think yourself strong?
-小杰 -伊耿 够了
– Jace! – That is enough!
为什么当着这么多人说那些话
Why would you say such a thing before these people?
我只是在表达 对自己家族的自豪感 母亲
I was merely expressing how proud I am of my family, Mother.
虽然我的外甥们看起来 并不以他们的家族为傲
Though it seems my nephews aren’t quite as proud of theirs.
等一下‥
Wait, wait!
戴蒙‥
你们所有人马上回卧室
Go to your quarters. All of you, go. Now.
雷妮拉‥
Rhaenyra.
我们最好还是回龙石岛去
It’s best, I think, if we go back to Dragonstone.
但你才刚来
You’ve only just arrived.
我送孩子们回去
Let me see the children home.
然后会‥
I’ll…
驾龙归来
return on dragonback.
我和国王会很欣慰
The King and I would both like that.
貌似今晚城♥堡♥里上演了一出好戏
It’s been quite a night at the castle, it seems.
是 夫人
Yes, my lady.
来‥赶紧喝了吧
Come on, come on.
好了
That’s it.
很好
Well done.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
但你想知道‥
But you wanted to know…
我是否相信
if I believe it to be true.
相信什么 国王
Believe what to be true, my King?
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
伊耿
Aegon…
我们的儿子
Our son?
他的梦
His dream.
冰与火之歌♥
The Song of Ice and Fi…
是真的
It is true.
他在北境的所见
What he saw in the North.
预言中的王子
The Prince That Was Promised.
我不明白 韦赛里斯
I don’t understand, Viserys.
王子‥
The Prince.
伊耿王子
Prince Aegon?
团结王国抵御寒冷和黑暗的王子
To unite the realm against the cold and the dark.
是你
It is you.
就是你
You are the one.
你必须这么做
You must do this.
你必须这么做
You must do this.
我懂了 国王
I understand, my King.
不要了‥
No more.
不要了‥
No more.
亲爱的
My love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!