没错 陛下
Indeed, Your Grace.
我夫君一直都想 将潮头岛通过兰诺尔爵士‥
It was ever my husband’s will that Driftmark… pass through Ser Laenor
传给他的亲生儿子 路斯里斯瓦列利安
to his trueborn son… Lucerys Velaryon.
他的心意从未更改过 我对他的支持也是如此
His mind never changed. Nor did my support of him.
其实 雷妮拉公主刚刚告知我
As a matter of fact, the Princess Rhaenyra
希望她的儿子小杰和小路
has just informed me of her desire to marry her sons Jace and Luke
今后迎娶科利斯大人的外孙女 贝妮拉和雷妮亚
to Lord Corlys’s granddaughters, Baela and Rhaena.
我欣然同意了她的提议
A proposal to which I heartily agree.
那此事再一次
Well… the matter is settled.
落定
Again.
我在此重申‥
I hereby reaffirm
瓦列利安家族的 路斯里斯王子为潮头岛
Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon as heir to Driftmark…
浮木王座继承人以及下一任潮汐之主
the Driftwood Throne… and the next Lord of the Tides.
你违背律法‥
You break law
和几百年的传统‥
and centuries of tradition
立自己的女儿为继承人
to install your daughter as heir.
但你却胆敢告诉我
Yet you dare tell me
谁应该继承瓦列利安名号♥
who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon.
不行
No.
我不允许
I will not allow it.
"允许"
“Allow it”?
你别忘了自己的身份 瓦蒙德
Do not forget yourself, Vaemond.
他根本不是瓦列利安家族的血脉
That is no true Velaryon
也不是我的侄孙
and certainly no nephew of mine.
你回房♥间去 不许你再说下去
Go to your chambers. You have said enough.
路斯里斯是我亲生的外孙
Lucerys is my true-born grandson.
你不过是潮头岛岛主的次子
And you… are no more than the second son of Driftmark.
你家族的事务随你裁定
You may run your house as you see fit
但你无权决定我家族的未来
but you will not decide the future of mine.
我的家族熬过了末日浩劫
My house survived the Doom
和其他种种磨难
and a thousand tribulations besides.
天杀的‥
And gods be damned…
我不会眼睁睁看着家族
I will not see it ended on
毁于这个‥
the account of this…
说出来啊
Say it.
她的孩子‥
Her children
都是私生子
are bastards!
而她‥
And she…
就是个荡♥妇♥
is… a whore.
我‥
I…
我要拔掉你的舌头
will have your tongue for that.
他可以留着舌头了
He can keep his tongue.
-让他缴械 -没必要
– Disarm him! – No need.
-快叫学士来 -父亲
– Call the maesters! – Father?
拜托 亲爱的 你必须吃点什么缓解疼痛
Please, my love. You must take something for the pain.
我不许自己犯迷糊
I will not cloud my mind.
我必须修正错误
I must put things right.
夫人 遗体明天就能回潮头岛了
The body will be ready for its return to Driftmark on the morrow, my lady.
还是让静默姐妹好好做事吧
You may wish to leave the Silent Sisters to their work.
看到死者的面容是不祥的
It is ill luck to look upon the face of death.
陌客的拜访络绎不绝 大学士
The Stranger has visited me more times than I can count, Grand Maester.
我向你保证
I assure you…
他根本不在乎我是睁着还是闭着眼睛
he cares little whether my eyes are open or closed.
你喝得还不够
-你喝得比布拉佛斯海王还多 -我喝的不多不少
即使套索已经很紧了 他们还是希望我们永远等下去
见到大家今晚齐聚一堂
How good it is to see you all tonight…
真是令人欣慰
together.
-开始之前要祈祷吗 -好
– Prayer before we begin? – Yes.
愿圣母带着慈爱的微笑俯看这次团聚
May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love.
愿铁匠修补年久失和的感情
May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long.
以及瓦蒙德瓦列利安 愿众神让他安息
And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest.
这应该是欢庆的场合
This is an occasion for celebration, it seems.
我的外孙 小杰和小路
My grandsons, Jace and Luke
将要迎娶他们的表妹贝妮拉和雷妮亚
will marry their cousins, Baela and Rhaena
加深我们两家的情谊
further strengthening the bond between our houses.
这一杯敬年轻的王子和他们的未婚妻
A toast to the young Princes and their betrothed.
同意
Hear, hear.
不错 小杰 你终于能与女人同床共眠了
Well done, Jace, you’ll finally get to lie with a woman.
我们也要敬路斯里斯一杯
Let us toast as well Prince Lucerys…
未来的潮汐之主
the future Lord of the Tides.
同意
Hear, hear.
你不会有事的
You’ll be great.
你应该知道要怎么做吧
You do know how the act is done, I assume?
至少知道原理 知道该把自己的老二插♥进♥哪里
At least in principle? Where to put your cock and all that.
别说了 堂哥
Let it be, cousin.
你可以尽情开玩笑 但在我未婚妻面前不许乱说
You can play the jester if you wish but hold your tongue before my betrothed.
看到桌边的这些面庞
It both gladdens my heart
我心里既有喜悦
and fills me with sorrow
又有悲伤
to see these faces around the table.
你们都是我在世上最可亲的人
The faces most dear to me in all the world
但却随着年月日渐疏远
yet grown so distant from each other in the years past.
我自己的面庞‥
My own face
已经不再英俊
is no longer a handsome one…
可能也未曾英俊过
if indeed it ever was.
但今晚‥
But tonight
我希望你们看到真实的我
I wish you to see me as I am.
不仅仅作为国王‥
Not just a king…
而是作为你们的父亲
but your father.
哥哥
Your brother.
夫君
Your husband…
以及外公
and your grandsire.
我可能时日不多
Who may not, it seems…
不能伴你们左右了
walk for much longer among you.
我们放下心中的不满
Let us no longer hold ill feelings in our hearts.
如果龙族继续四分五裂
The crown cannot stand strong
王权必定不稳
if the House of the Dragon remains divided.
但你们要抛开怨念
But set aside your grievances.
即便不是为了王国‥
If not for the sake of the crown
也要为了深爱着你们所有人的
then for the sake of this old man
这个老头子
who loves you all so dearly.
我想举杯敬王后陛下
I wish to raise my cup to Her Grace, the Queen.
我爱自己的父亲
I love my father
但我必须承认 没有人比他的贤妻
but I must admit that no one has stood
更忠诚地陪伴在他身边
more loyally by his side than his good wife.
她用无尽的热忱
She has tended to him with…
爱和荣耀来照顾他
unfailing devotion love and honor.
我要感谢她
And for that, she has my gratitude…
也要向她道歉
and my apology.
公主 你的慷慨令我万分感动
Your graciousness moves me deeply, Princess.
你我都是母亲‥
We are both mothers…
都爱自己的孩子
and we love our children.
尽管心有不愿 但我们的共同点多于分歧
We have more in common than we sometimes allow.
我敬你和你的家族
I raise my cup to you and to your house.
你会是称职的女王
You will make a fine queen.
我‥
I…
我为你即将感受到的失望深表遗憾
I regret the disappointment you are soon to suffer.
但你要是想知道
But if you ever wish to know
如何得到最大的满足 只需问‥
what it is to be well satisfied all you have to do is ask.
小杰
Jace.
敬伊耿王子和伊蒙德王子
To Prince Aegon and Prince Aemond.
我们多年未见
We have not seen each other in years
但我一直怀念少时共度的美好时光
but I have fond memories of our shared youth.
作为男人 我希望我们 以后会是朋友和盟友
And as men, I hope we may yet be friends and allies.
祝你们和家人身体健康 亲爱的两个舅舅
To you and your family’s good health, dear uncles.
也敬你
To you as well.
小心板子下的猛兽
Beware the beast beneath the boards.
很好 儿子
Well done, my boy.
我想敬贝妮拉和雷妮亚
I would like to toast to Baela and Rhaena.
她们很快便会成婚
They’ll be married soon.
也没有多糟糕 大多数时候他会无视你
It isn’t so bad. Mostly he just ignores you…
除非醉酒的时候