Hold your nerve, my Queen.
我们所做的一切都是为了王国好
What we do, we do for the good of the realm.
现在面临这种情况 我必须承认 自己有点紧张
I must confess a certain uneasiness now this is at hand.
他或许还活着
He may yet live.
但我们必须做好他撒手人寰的准备
But we must be prepared if he does not.
王国经历了很长时间的安宁
The realm has enjoyed a long peace.
这要归功于杰赫里斯和韦赛里斯
A credit to the work of both Jaehaerys and Viserys
但战争的威胁在不断逼近 或许哪天就会降临
but the threat of war looms and may arrive on our shores.
假如那一天真的来临 你会希望一个毛头小子
When it does will you want a child at
统帅维斯特洛最强大的舰队吗
the command of the greatest fleet in Westeros?
我们当然必须
We must, of course…
以臣民的利益行事
act in the interest of our subjects.
陛下 下一任潮汐之主 必将对您感恩戴德
The next Lord of the Tides will be deeply in your debt, Your Grace.
潮头岛也会尽全力拥护您
As will Driftmark in all its strength.
外婆
Grandmother?
雷妮亚
Rhaena.
贝妮拉说你或许在这里
Baela said you might be here.
她被你照顾得很好
She’s done well as your ward.
出落得落落大方
You’ve… raised her admirably.
过奖了 公主
You honor me, Princess.
我可以跟公主单独聊聊吗 雷妮亚
Might I speak to the Princess alone, Rhaena?
我先退下了
Princess.
我想了很久 不知你为何来君临
I wondered for many an hour what your purpose was in coming here.
你是要支持还是反对 瓦蒙德爵士的诉求
Whether you’d speak for or against the suit brought by Ser Vaemond.
但后来我想通了
But then I realized…
你是为自己而来
you intend to advocate for yourself.
这不是公正的程序 而是陷阱
This is no fair proceeding. It is a trap set
由王后和国王之手设下 他们肯定想诬陷我儿子是私生子
by the Queen and the Hand, I’d wager to proclaim my son illegitimate.
但你所做之事更加愧对兰诺尔
Yet you did worse than that with Laenor.
不是吗
Did you not?
我爱你儿子
I loved your son.
你或许不信 但我真的爱他
You may not believe it to be true, but I did.
他不是我害死的
I did not order his death.
我也不是帮凶 我向你发誓
Nor was I complicit in it. I swear this to you.
我有个提议
I’ll make you an offer.
你支持小路 我会让兰娜尔的孩子跟我的孩子订婚
Back Luke’s claim and let us betroth Laena’s children to mine.
贝妮拉会成为七大王国的王后
Baela will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
她的儿子会是铁王座继承人
and her sons will be heirs to the throne.
雷妮亚会统治潮头岛
Rhaena will rule in Driftmark and…
岛主之位以后会传给 她和路斯里斯的孩子
the seat will pass to her and Lucerys’ children in time.
很大方的提议
A generous offer.
-或者说是穷途末路 -这有所谓吗
– Or a desperate one. – What does it matter?
至少你这话说对了
You are right in this, at least.
无所谓
It does not matter.
你现在尽可以跟我开条件
You can bargain with me all you like.
带我外孙女过来让我心软
Bring my granddaughter with you to soften my resolve
但明天 海塔尔父女会重拳出击
but tomorrow, the Hightowers land their first blow.
他们会强迫你屈服
They force you to your knees
而我必须保持中立
and I must stand alone.
阿莉森
Alicent?
阿莉森‥
Alicent…
不 是我 雷妮拉 父亲
No, it’s Rhaenyra, Father.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
这是真的吗
冰与火之歌♥的预言 你信吗
“The Song of Ice and Fire.” Do you believe it to be true?
我信
伊耿的梦‥
Aegon’s dream.
你曾说我们有责任团结王国 抵抗共同的敌人
You told me it was our duty to hold the realm united against a common foe.
但选定我为继承人 王国因此分♥裂♥
By naming me heir, you divided the realm.
我以为自己想要王位
I thought I wanted it.
但这担子太重了
But the burden is a heavy one.
压得人喘不过气
It’s too heavy.
我的‥
My…
我唯一的孩子
My only child.
如果你想让我忍♥受重压 那就维护我
If you wish me to bear it, then defend me.
还有我的孩子
And my children.
好疼
真疼啊
It’s…
我就知道‥
我就知道‥
我就知道你会‥
我就知道你‥
我想吃晚饭 奥托
I want to have supper, Otto.
现在是早上 陛下
– It is the morning, Your Grace.
今晚
– Tonight.
我所有的家人齐聚红堡
The whole of my family are gathered at the Red Keep.
我希望大家共进晚宴
I want us to dine together.
给我拿罂粟花奶来
Bring milk of the poppy.

No.
安排晚宴就是了
Just arrange the supper.
虽然本庭真切希望
Though it is the great hope of this court
科利斯瓦列利安大人熬过伤病
that Lord Corlys Velaryon survive his wounds
我们相聚于此 共同解决
we gather here with the grim task
潮头岛继承人的棘手问题
of dealing with the succession of Driftmark.
作为国王之手 我在此事和其他事宜上代表国王发言
As Hand, I speak with the King’s voice on this and all other matters.
现在开始听取诉求
The crown will now hear the petitions.
瓦列利安家族的瓦蒙德爵士
Ser Vaemond of House Velaryon.
王后陛下
My Queen.
国王之手大人
My Lord Hand.
我们的贵族家史超越七大王国
The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms
可以追溯回古瓦雷利亚时代
to the days of Old Valyria.
坦格利安家族长久以来统治着天空
For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies
瓦列利安家族统治着大海
House Velaryon has ruled the seas.
末日浩劫降临瓦雷利亚 我们的家族成为仅存的后裔
When the Doom fell on Valyria our houses became the last of their kind.
我们的先辈踏上这片全新的土地 心知如果失败
Our forebearers came to this new land knowing that were they to fail
他们的血脉和名号♥会就此断绝
it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name.
我一辈子都在潮头岛拥护哥哥的地位
I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother’s seat.
我是科利斯大人的至亲 他的胞弟
I am Lord Corlys’s closest kin, his own blood.
不容置疑的纯正瓦列利安血液 在我的身上流淌
The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins.
我的儿子 兰尼诺瓦列利安的子嗣也是如此
As it does in my sons, the offspring of Laenor Velaryon.
瓦蒙德爵士 如果你这么在意家族血脉
If you cared so much about your house’s blood, Ser Vaemond
就不会胆大妄为到 谋求取代家族合法的继承人
you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heir.
你只是为了自己和自己的野心
No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition.
雷妮拉公主 你等下会有机会发言
You will have chance to make your own petition, Princess Rhaenyra.
请尊重瓦蒙德爵士的发言权
Do Ser Vaemond the courtesy of allowing his to be heard.
公主 你对瓦列利安血脉知道什么
What do you know of Velaryon blood, Princess?
我可以切开血管给你看
I could cut my veins and show it to you
但你一定还是认不出
and you still wouldn’t recognize it.
此事关乎到我家族的未来和存亡 而不是你的家族
This is about the future and survival of my house, not yours.
王后 国王之手
My Queen, my Lord Hand.
此事无关野心 只关乎到血脉
This is a matter of blood, not ambition.
我把家族存亡和血脉延续放在第一位
I place the continuation of the survival of my house and my line above all.
因此我斗胆自荐为我哥哥的继承人
I humbly put myself before you as my brother’s successor…
潮头岛伯爵和潮汐之主
the Lord of Driftmark and Lord of the Tides.
谢谢 瓦蒙德爵士
Thank you, Ser Vaemond.
雷妮拉公主 你现在可以为儿子 路斯里斯瓦列利安发言了
Princess Rhaenyra, you may now speak for your son, Lucerys Velaryon.
如果我要屈尊回应这出闹剧
If I am to grace this farce with some answer
那就先得提醒各位 将近20年前 就在这间‥
I will start by reminding the court that nearly 20 years ago in this very…
坦格利安家族韦赛里斯国王一世
King Viserys of House Targaryen. The First of His Name.
安达尔人 洛伊拿人和先民的国王
King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men…
七国统治者和全境守护
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
今天我坐镇铁王座
I will sit the throne today.
陛下
Your Grace.
我没事的 没事
I will be fine…
我都说了没事
I said I’m fine.
走吧
Come on.
稳住 继续走
Steady.
我必须承认‥
I must admit
自己心中的困惑
my confusion.
我不明白‥
I do not understand
已经决定好的继承问题 为何还要开会商定
why petitions are being heard over a settled succession.
在场唯一‥
The only one present
最清楚科利斯大人心愿的人
who might offer keener insight into Lord Corlys’s wishes
就是雷妮丝公主
is the Princess Rhaenys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!