No.
三女国死灰复燃
The Triarchy is resurgent.
这是新的战争
The fighting is anew.
现在‥现在有人请求裁定潮头岛
There is a petition to decide upon the succession of Driftmark
及浮木王座继承权问题
and the heir to the Driftwood Throne.
请求
Petitions?
阿莉森和奥托现在管事
Alicent and Otto, they see to all that business now.
不 哥哥 听我说
No, Brother, listen to me.
你必须坚决支持路斯里斯
You are to affirm your position for Lucerys
成为科利斯瓦列利安的继承人
to be Corlys Velaryon’s successor.
科利斯大人出事了吗
Has something happened to Lord Corlys?
父亲 我们带了人来见你
Father… there’s someone we wish to introduce you to.
戴蒙
Daemon.
哥哥
Brother.
那是谁
Who is that?
父亲
Father…
这是伊耿
this is Aegon.
伊耿
Aegon.
这是韦赛里斯
And this is Viserys.
韦赛里斯
Viserys.
这名字很有国王风范
Now that is a name fit for a king.
对不起 真的对不起
Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sor…
拜托了
Please.
我的茶
My tea…
-我的茶 -什么茶 这个吗
– What tea? This?
对‥
– Yes. Yes.

Yes.
我马上就带她过来了
I brought her here immediately.
陛下 她没见过任何人
She’s seen no one else, Your Grace.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetling.
你叫什么名字
Tell me your name.
达雅娜 陛下
It’s Dyana, Your Grace, if…
如果这名字讨您欢心的话
if it please you.
达雅娜
Dyana.
这名字真美
What a pretty name.
你应该知道自己惹麻烦了吧
I understand you’ve found yourself in some trouble.
我本来是给他端酒 酒杯放在桌上后
I was fetching the Prince his wine and I put it on his table
我一回头‥
and when I turned…
就看不到他了
I didn’t see him.
我让他住手 陛下 我真的这么做了
I asked him to stop, Your Grace. I did, truly…
您必须相信我
You must believe me.
谢谢你告诉我 达雅娜
Thank you for telling me, Dyana.
我知道这不怪你
I know it wasn’t your fault.
我相信你
I believe you.
是吗
You… you do?
是的
I do.
但我担心的是‥
But what I worry about…
别人会怎么想
is what others might believe.
当时房♥间里只有你和王子 对吧
You were alone with the Prince, were you not?
对 我‥
Yes, I…
没人看到你们俩之间发生的事
And no one else saw what happened between the two of you.
-要是有人听说此事‥ -我没有告诉任何人
If anyone else were to hear about this… I haven’t told anyone.
你告诉了艾里克爵士 泰拉 还有我
You told Ser Erryk and Talya and now me.
虽然我相信此事不怪你 但其他人或许不会如此信你
And though I believe you are not to blame others might not be so trusting.
他们或许会认为 你是想诋毁王子 或者更甚
They might think you were trying to besmirch the Prince or worse…
他们会认为是你先勾引了他
that you’re the sort of girl that might have enticed him in the first place.
你知道这样的姑娘会是什么下场
And you know what happens to girls like that.
我绝对不会告诉其他人 陛下
I wouldn’t dream of breathing another word to anyone, Your Grace.
我以性命起誓
I swear it on my life.
我知道你不会
I know you won’t.
这是为了免除你的麻烦
For your troubles.
茶来了 陛下
The tea, Your Grace.
最好还是保证万无一失
It’s best to be certain.
起来
Get up.
伊耿
Aegon!
起来
Get up!
母亲
Mother?
-怎么了 -"怎么了 "
– What is it? – “What is it? What is it?”
"怎么了 "你就只有这句话吗
“What is it?” That’s all you’ve got to say for yourself?
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
达雅娜
Dyana.
那个侍女
The serving girl.
不是吧
Oh, for the gods’ sake.
那个女孩 伊耿 那个逃离你的女孩
The girl, Aegon, the one you sent fleeing from your company.
我就是跟她逗逗乐子
It was just harmless fun.
她没必要生气吧
She didn’t need to go and get upset about it.
想想这会让我 让你妻子有多抬不起头来
Think of the shame on your wife, on me.
你怎么能如此冥顽不化 尤其是在今天呢
How can you keep carrying on like this especially on a day like today?
为什么 今天怎么了
Why? What is it today?
你不配当我的儿子
You are no son of mine.
又不是我想这样
I did not ask for this.
你吩咐的事我都做了 我也很‥
I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to and I try so…
我很努力 但你和父亲永不满足
I try so hard, but it will never be enough for you or Father.
你看到达雅娜吗 她应该给孩子穿衣的
Have you seen Dyana? She’s supposed to dress the children.
他看起来完全变了一个人
He looks like a different person.
我们还是咨♥询♥一下格拉底斯学士
I believe we should also consult Maester Gerardys.
或许他会建议另一个‥
Perhaps if he could see the King, he’d suggest a different…
雷妮拉公主 戴蒙王子
Princess Rhaenyra. And Prince Daemon.
二位好久未回王宫了
It has been so long since we were granted the joy of your presence.
没错 陛下
Indeed, Your Grace.
但也没有久到要去迎接我们
Though not long enough to merit a greeting upon our arrival.
亲爱的 王后肯定是有要紧事
I’m sure the Queen had pressing business, my love.
咱们俩懂什么治国
What can either of us know of ruling a kingdom?
你们要知道 我并不是在治国
I do not rule, as you well know.
我和父亲不过是 帮忙传达国王的旨意和才智
My father and I are mere stewards of the King’s will and wisdom.
他的才智究竟如何传达
And how exactly is that wisdom expressed?
通过眨眼和哼哧喘气吗
In blinks and wheezes?
他要是还记得自己叫什么 我都得大呼意外‥
I’d be surprised if he could remember his own name.
自从你们上次见面后 韦赛里斯国王的身体每况愈下
– Or if you could. – King Viserys’s condition has worsened since you saw him last.
他不得不忍♥受巨大的疼痛 根据各位学士的建议‥
It subjects him to considerable pain. – On the advice of the maesters… –
学士 当然了 是他们‥
The maesters. Of course. It is they who keep him…
用罂粟花奶麻痹他的大脑 好让海塔尔父女统领大权
addled on milk of the poppy while the Hightowers warm his throne.
雷妮拉 你是没见过他断掉罂粟花奶 当真是痛苦至极‥
Rhaenyra, if you would see him without it almost blind with suffering.
阿莉森 你这么做绝对是 出于最纯粹的仁慈 但告诉我
Alicent, I have no doubt it was an act of the purest mercy but tell me
国王深受病痛折磨 学士也开出了
for the King’s suffering
移除坦格利安家族徽章
did the maesters also prescribe the removal of Targaryen heraldry
用雕像和星星取而代之的方子吗
and the installation in its stead of various statues and stars?
七神徽章只是为了 指引我们在未知的道路上前行
The emblems of the Seven serve only to guide us on an uncertain path.
-提醒我们有更高的权威 -那明天
– To remind us of a higher authority. – And on the morrow
裁定我儿子继承权的 权威人士都有谁
which authority will sit in judgment of my son’s claim on his own inheritance?
到时会是我和国王之手
That would be mine and the Hand’s.
但你们务必放心 父亲是公正之人 也命令我
But be assured, the Father is just and commands me
忘记你今天在这个房♥间里作出的指控
to forget the accusations you have hurled in this room today.
比我记忆中要小
– Smaller than I remember.
看起来一点都没变 小路 快来
– It looks exactly the same. Luke, come on.
看到没 我就说肯定还留着
See? I told you this would still be here.
你以为自己挥得动克里斯顿的晨星
And you thought you could swing Criston’s morningstar.
结果差点削掉自己的脑袋
And you almost took your own head off.
-你怎么了 -所有人都在盯着我们
– What’s your problem? – Everyone’s staring at us.
没人会质疑我的 潮头岛继承人身份‥
No one would question me being heir to Driftmark
要是‥
if…
要是我能长得更像兰诺尔瓦列利安 而不是哈尔温斯壮爵士
if I looked more like Ser Laenor Velaryon than Ser Harwin Strong.
别人怎么想并不重要
It doesn’t matter what they think.
漂亮 王子 你很快就能赢得比武大会
Well done, my Prince. You’ll be winning tourneys in no time.
我不在乎什么比武大会
I don’t give a shit about tourneys.
外甥
Nephews…
你们是来训练的吗
have you come to train?
开门
Open the gate!
你一定要坚决 王后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!