You flatter me, m’lord.
只可惜是平民出身
But alas, common-born.
你没有领地 却有着高贵的品味
You’re a landless knight with a lord’s taste.
兰尼诺爵士一直待我很好
Ser Laenor’s been kind to me.
你是否知道‥
Do you know…
在狭海对面的一些地方‥
there are places across the Narrow Sea
那里不看重一个人的头衔
where it doesn’t matter what a man’s name is?
只看重他的财富
Only how much gold he possesses.
你要我做什么 大人
What are you asking of me, m’lord?
痛快利索的死
A quick death.
让人看到
One with witnesses.
我不会成为暴君
I will not be a tyrant
通过恐惧治国
and rule through terror.
暴君只会通过恐惧治国
A tyrant rules only through terror.
如果无人畏惧国王 那他就毫无权力
If the King isn’t feared, he is powerless.
如果你要成为强权女王 没错 你是必须培育爱和尊敬
If you are to be a strong Queen you must cultivate love and respect, yes
但你的子民必须畏惧你
but your subjects must fear you.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
你为什么来我父亲的大殿
Why are you in my father’s hall?
你总是看不起我
You have always looked down on me.
我真的爱兰尼诺
I do love Laenor.
那就成全他
Then grant him this kindness.
-让他自♥由♥ -你忘了自己的身份
Set him free. You forget yourself.
大人 拜托
My lord. Please.
我去叫侍卫
I’ll alert the guards!
这会害科利斯大人和雷妮丝公主
This will cost Lord Corlys and Princess Rhaenys
失去仅剩下的孩子
their only remaining child.
王国上下会私传我是幕后主使
And the realm will whisper that I was somehow responsible.
不要‥
No…
不要
No!
让他们传去吧
Let them whisper.
不要
No!
你怎么会让这种事发生
How did you let this happen?
在我的大殿里
In my fucking hall?
告诉我
Tell me!
我们会知道真♥相♥ 但我们的敌人不会
We will know the truth of it, and our enemies won’t.
他们会担心我们会做出其他什么事来
They will fear what else we might be capable of.
待续
谢谢观赏