– Mother. – Alicent.
他可以选择留下哪只眼 我儿子可没享受到这种特权
He can choose which eye to keep, a privilege he did not grant my son.
-不许你这么做 -你不许动
You will do no such thing.
不行 你对我宣过誓
– Stay your hand. – No, you are sworn to me!
是作为您的守护者 王后
As your protector, my Queen.
阿莉森 这件事到此为止
Alicent, this matter is finished.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
所有人听好了
And let it be known.
要是谁敢对雷妮拉公主 儿子的身世嚼舌根子
Anyone whose tongue dares to question the birth of Princess Rhaenyra’s sons
就别想要自己的舌头了
should have it removed.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, Father.
-陛下‥ -阿莉森
– Your Grace. – Alicent!
-保护好国王 -别再过来
– Stay with the King! – Hold your approach!
-不要 克里斯顿爵士 -阿莉森
– Do not, Ser Criston! – Alicent!
-不要 克里斯顿爵士 -阿莉森
Do not, Ser Criston! Alicent!
不要
No!
不许动 科尔
Stay your hand, Cole!
-你太过分了 -我吗
You’ve gone too far. I?
我从来都只是满足所有人对我的期待
What have I done but what was expected of me?
永远都在维护王国 家庭和法律
Forever upholding the kingdom, the family, the law.
-而你随心所欲 肆意妄为 -阿莉森
While you flout it all to do as you please. Alicent,
-放开她 -责任何在
let her go! Where is duty?
牺牲何在 全都被你再次踩在脚下
Where is sacrifice? It’s trampled under your pretty foot again.
放下匕♥首♥ 阿莉森
Release the blade, Alicent.
现在你害我儿子丢了一只眼睛
And now you take my son’s eye
-即便如此 你还是高高在上的样子 -你感觉筋疲力尽 对吧
and to even that, you feel entitled. Exhausting, wasn’t it?
藏在你自己的正义斗篷下
Hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness.
但现在他们看到你的真面目了
But now they see you as you are.
别为我难过 母亲
Do not mourn me, Mother.
这买♥♥卖♥♥很划算
It was a fair exchange.
我或许丢了一只眼‥
I may have lost an eye…
但我得到了一条龙
but I gained a dragon.
此事到此为止
This proceeding is at an end.
陛下 国王之手来了
The Hand, Your Grace.
有话就说吧
Say your piece.
你觉得我会说什么
Now, what piece is that?
我今天的行为举止‥
I’ve conducted myself in a manner…
有失王后风范
unbefitting my station.
或完全失了风度
Or any other.
我失去了理智
I lost composure…
袭击了公主
assaulted the Princess.
外面已经流言四飞了 传我失了心疯
Already the word is spreading… the gossip speculating that I’ve gone mad.
这些都是真的
All true.
我丢了脸面
I disgraced myself.
把我丈夫永远推向了她那边
And ensured my husband’s favor will forever rest on her.
但是‥
And yet…
我从未见过你这一面 女儿
I’ve never seen that side of you, my daughter.
-我甚至怀疑过它的存在 -那么做太卑鄙了 我很后悔
I even doubted its existence. – It was an ugly thing. I regret it.
这就是一场卑鄙的游戏
– We play an ugly game.
但我第一次看到你想赢的决心
And now, for the first time I see that you have the determination to win it.
-雷妮拉‥ -你看清了她
– Rhaenyra… – You see her for what she is.
是国王的固执造成了这样的恶果
What the King’s stubbornness has wrought.
-他会对我说什么 -他会原谅你
– What will he say to me? – He’ll forgive you.
不然他还能怎样
What else can he do?
去找他吧 好好忏悔
Now go to him, be penitent…
就拿儿子的伤当借口
plead the injury to your son.
控制住自己的脾气
Keep a grip on your passions.
我向你保证 你我很快会所向披靡
And I promise you, in time, you and I together will prevail.
伊蒙德那小子的所作所为 把瓦格哈尔拉拢到我们这边‥
What that rogue Aemond has done in winning Vhagar to our side.
那孩子说得对 确实比他付出的代价值一千倍
The boy was right. It’s worth a thousand times the price he paid.
伤口会愈合 但肯定会留疤
You will scar, but the wound will heal.
瓦雷利亚钢造成的伤口很齐整
Valyrian steel cuts clean.
真是的
Gods.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone all right?
断掉的鼻子是最严重的伤
A broken nose is the worst.
谢谢 学士 让我们说句话
Thank you, maester. Leave us.
还有你 你今天已经惹了够多祸
You as well. You’ve already found enough trouble today.
是 母亲
Yes, Mother.
我应该在那里的
I should’ve been there.
这话应该成为我们家族的族语
Those should be our house words.
我抵抗过凶狠的敌人
I have fought dreadful enemies
却保护不了自己远在他乡 痛苦不堪的亲妹妹
but I could not defend my dear sister far from home and in agony.
-我也保护不了你 -坐下
– I could not defend you. – Sit down.
伊蒙德骂我们的儿子是私生子
Aemond called our sons bastards.
我让你失望了 雷妮拉
I have failed you, Rhaenyra.
我们的婚姻
Our marriage…
我尽力了
I tried.
我们的儿子‥
Our boys…
-我真的爱他们 -我知道
– I do love them. – I know.
我深深爱着他们
Deeply.
但我或许‥
But I have not, mayhaps…
对他们的爱还不够深
loved them enough.
我们同床共眠的几次
I had hoped to bear your children.
我曾希望怀上你的孩子
The few times we lay together.
情况或许会有所不同
Things might’ve been different.
我痛恨众神把我造成这样
I hate the gods for making me as they did.
但我不会
I do not.
你是个心地善良的好男人
You are an honorable man with a good heart.
这是少有的品质
It’s a rare thing.
我们多年前说好
We made an arrangement all those years ago
要履行职责‥
to do our duty and…
同时探寻快乐
yet explore happiness.
但有时候我会觉得 这两件事不可能同时存在
But there are times, I think when these things cannot mutually exist.
科尔爵士很快会返回石阶列岛的战场
Ser Qarl will return soon to the fighting in the Stepstones.
但我决定留在你身边
But I recommit myself to you
为你做好登基准备 增强我们家族的势力
and to strengthening our house as we prepare you for your ascension.
我会按照王子的标准抚养我们的儿子
I will raise our sons to be princes of the realm.
-兰尼诺‥ -你值得一个比我更好的伴侣
– Laenor… – You deserve better than what I have been.
你值得一个名副其实的丈夫
You deserve a husband.
我已经吩咐下人为你备好了 在船上喝的酒 帮助你入睡
I’ve asked them to have wine ready for you on the ship to help you sleep.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
-韦赛里斯‥ -这件事不要再提了
Viserys… We will speak no more of it.
火是一种如此奇怪的力量
Fire is such strange power.
坦格利安家族所拥有的一切 都依赖于火
Everything that House Targaryen possesses is owed to it.
但它带走了我们俩所爱之人
Yet it has cost us both what we loved.
或许瓦列利安家族知道其中的真谛
Perhaps the Velaryons knew the truth of it.
海洋是更牢固的盟友
The sea is the better ally.
火是牢笼
Fire is a prison.
海是出口
The sea offers an escape.
真是颠倒黑白
A perversion of justice.
小王子遭受如此大辱
The young prince… defiled.
真是岂有此理
An outrage.
不错
Indeed.
如果您想要一只眼讨回公道 随时差遣我
If it’s an eye you want to balance the scales, I am your servant.
没这个必要
That will not be necessary.
但你的好意我心领了
But your devotion has not gone unnoticed.
现在是危机四伏的时代
These are dangerous times.
我总有一天会需要你这样的朋友
The day will doubtless come when I require such a friend
足智多谋并且谨言慎行
with not only skill but discretion as well.
我随时听候吩咐 王后
I shall await your call, my Queen.
我需要你 叔叔
I need you, Uncle.
我一个人无法抵御绿党
我们合二为一
就像征服者伊耿和他的姐妹
有你当我的丈夫和王夫
就不会有人轻易撼动
我的继承人之位了
瓦列利安家族的人源于♥大♥海♥
但你和我‥
源于火焰
我们注定要一起燃烧
只有兰尼诺死了 我们才能成婚
We could not marry unless Laenor were dead.
我知道
I know.
我听说了 你在石阶列岛的功绩 科尔爵士
I’ve heard about your exploits in the Stepstones… Ser Qarl.
据说你是一位技艺高超的骑士
Said to be a knight of remarkable skill.
过奖了 大人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!