Should’ve forbidden Ser Harwin from returning to the Riverlands.
据说赫伦堡如今的诅咒 就如同大征服之后一样深重
Harren’s curse is said to be as strong now as it was after the Conquest.
那不过是鬼故事
That’s a ghost story.
一个奥托爵士和王后 愿意欣然利用的鬼故事
One Ser Otto and the Queen would gladly exploit.
我不认为阿莉森能如此冷血地杀人
I do not believe Alicent capable of cold murder.
其实‥
我们所有人都会堕落
Each of us is capable of depravity.
程度远超你的想象
And more than you would believe.
我信你会这样
I believe it of you.
如果你指责我堕落 就得说得具体一些
If you’re accusing me of some depravity you’ll need to be more specific.
我一直都是孤身一人
I’ve been alone.
-你抛弃了我 -我是放过了你 你当时还是孩子
– You abandoned me. – I spared you. – You were a child.

– Yes.
对 我当时是孩子
Yes, I was a child.
瞧瞧没有你 我的人生变成了什么样
And look at what my life became without you.
滑稽的悲剧
Droll tragedy.
也不知道对比之下 你如何看待我的人生
And I wonder what you think of mine by comparison.
我所知甚少
I know little of it.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
我们很幸福
We were happy enough.
这就很了不起了
Well, that in itself is a great achievement.
-对不起 -不必
– I am sorry. – Don’t be.
至少我能缅怀逝去的爱人
I am at least allowed to mourn my losses.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
我已经不是孩子了
I’m no longer a child.
我想要你
I want you.
可恶‥
Fuck.

太好了
Yeah!
小杰‥醒醒‥
Jace. Jace. Jace, wake up. Wake up.
-有人偷走了瓦格哈尔 -什么
– Someone stole Vhagar. – What?
是谁
Who is it?
-小杰 你干什么 -是他
Jace, what are we doing? – It’s him.
-是我 -瓦格哈尔是我母亲的龙
– It’s me. – Vhagar is my mother’s dragon.
你母亲已经死了
– Your mother’s dead.
-瓦格哈尔现在有了新骑士 -它本来该是我的
– And Vhagar has a new rider now. – She was mine to claim.
那你该早点宣称这是你的龙
Then you should’ve claimed her!
或许你堂哥会帮你找头猪骑 那样最适合你了
Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you.
再对我动手 我就把你们喂龙
Come at me again and I’ll feed you to my dragon.
你会像你们父亲一样被大火烧死
You will die screaming in flames just as your father did!
-私生子 -我父亲还活着
– Bastards. – My father’s still alive.
他不知道 对吧 斯壮大人
He doesn’t know, does he, Lord Strong?
小杰
Jace!
马上住手
Cease this at once!
让开
Get away!
王子‥让我看看
My Prince. My Prince. Let me see.
诸神保佑
Gods be good.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you allow such a thing to happen?
我会查个究竟
I will have answers.
王子应该在床上睡觉的 国王
The Princes were supposed to be abed, my King.
是谁在值守
Who had the watch?
陛下 小王子被自己的堂亲袭击
Young Prince was attacked by his own cousins, Your Grace.
你曾宣誓保护我的血脉
You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood!
陛下 非常抱歉
I’m very sorry, Your Grace.
御林铁卫从未有过 阻止王子伤害王子的‥
The Kingsguard has never had to defend princes from princes…
这算哪门子的回答
– Your Grace. – That is no answer!
会愈合的 对吧 学士
It will heal, will it not, maester?
皮肉伤会愈合
The flesh will heal.
但眼睛已经没救了 陛下
But the eye is lost, Your Grace.
-你去哪了 -我吗
– Where were you? – Me?
-你打我♥干♥什么 -这跟你贪杯醉饮时
– What was that for? – That was nothing compared to
你弟弟受的罪相比算得了什么 你这白♥痴♥
the abuse your brother suffered while you were drowning in your cups, you fool.
-搞这么一出是干什么 -贝妮拉 雷妮亚
– What is the meaning of this? – Baela, Rhaena!
出什么事了
What happened?
出什么事了
What happened?
出什么事了
What happened?
小杰
Jace?
小路
Luke!
给我看看‥
Show me. Show me.
-谁干的 -他们打了我
– Who did this? – They attacked me!
-他打了贝妮拉 -他打断了小路的鼻子
– He attacked Baela! – He broke Luke’s nose!
他偷了我母亲的龙
He stole my mother’s dragon!
-够了 -他想杀死小杰
– Enough. – He was gonna kill Jace!
-够了 -应该由我儿子来说
– I didn’t do anything! – Enough… It should be my son telling the tale!
-他骂我们‥ -闭嘴
– He called us… – Silence!
他骂我们私生子
He called us bastards.
伊蒙德
Aemond…
我要查个究竟
I will have the truth of what happened.
-就现在 -还有什么可听的
– Now. – What else is there to hear?
你儿子成了残废 都怪她儿子
Your son has been maimed. Her son is responsible.
-那是令人遗憾的意外 -意外吗
– It was a regrettable accident. – Accident?
路斯里斯王子带匕♥首♥埋伏 他想杀死我儿子
The Prince Lucerys brought a blade to the ambush. He meant to kill my son.
是我儿子遭受袭击 被迫自卫
It was my sons who were attacked and forced to defend themselves.
他们受到了恶毒的侮辱
Vile insults were levied against them.
什么侮辱
What insults?
他们大声质疑我儿子的出身
The legitimacy of my sons’ birth was put loudly to question.
-什么 -他骂我们私生子
– What? – He called us bastards.
我儿子是要继承铁王座的 陛下
My sons are in line to inherit the Iron Throne, Your Grace.
这是最严重的叛国罪
This is the highest of treasons.
伊蒙德王子必须受到严厉的问话
Prince Aemond must be sharply questioned
这样我们或许能知道 他是从哪听来的这些诽谤
so we might learn where he heard such slanders.
就因为你儿子受了侮辱吗
Over an insult?
我儿子失去了一只眼睛
My son has lost an eye.
告诉我 孩子
You tell me, boy. Where did you hear this lie?
-这谎言你从哪听来的 -就是在练武场的威吓
The insult was training yard bluster.
-男孩之间的打闹之词 不算什么 -伊蒙德 我问了你问题
– The lot of boys. It was nothing. – Aemond… I asked you a question.
也不知道兰尼诺爵士在哪
Where is Ser Laenor, I wonder? The boys’ father?
孩子的父亲或许在这件事上有话要说
Perhaps he might have something to say in the matter.
对 兰尼诺爵士呢
Yes. Where is Ser Laenor?
我不知道 陛下 我睡不着
I do not know, Your Grace. I could not find sleep.
就出门走走
I had gone out to walk.
应该是去款待他年轻的侍从了
Entertaining his young squires, I would venture.
伊蒙德
Aemond…
看着我
look at me.
你的国王要求你回答
Your King demands an answer.
这些谎言是谁跟你说的
Who spoke these lies to you?
是伊耿
It was Aegon.
我吗
Me?
而你 儿子‥
And you, boy?
这种谎言你是从哪听来的
Where did you hear such calumnies?
伊耿
Aegon!
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth of it!
我们知道 父亲
We know, Father.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows.
你看看他们
Just look at them.
这种没完没了的内讧必须停止
This interminable infighting must cease!
你们所有人
All of you!
我们是一家人
We are family!
你们互相道歉 表达善意
Now, make your apologies and show goodwill to one another.
你们的父亲 祖父 国王 要求你们这么做
Your father, your grandsire, your king demands it!
这样根本不行
That is insufficient.
伊蒙德成了终身残疾 国王 善意不可能让他恢复如初
Aemond has been damaged, permanently, my King. Goodwill cannot make him whole.
我知道 阿莉森
I know, Alicent,
-但我没办法让他的眼睛恢复 -对 因为眼睛被人挖掉了
but I cannot restore his eye. No, because it’s been taken.
-那你想让我怎么做 -他们要还债
– What would you have me do? – There is a debt to be paid.
让她儿子赔一只眼睛给我
I shall have one of her son’s eyes in return.
-我亲爱的妻子‥ -韦赛里斯 他是你儿子 你的血脉
– My dear wife. – He is your son, Viserys. Your blood.
你不要让怒气蒙蔽理智
Do not allow your temper to guide your judgment.
如果国王不讨回公道 王后只好亲自动手
If the King will not seek justice, the Queen will.
克里斯顿爵士‥
Ser Criston.
把路斯里斯瓦列利安的眼睛 给我取来
Bring me the eye of Lucerys Velaryon.
-母亲 -阿莉森

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!