We should’ve left years ago.
那你的地位呢
What of your position?
你总是说如果自己离开宫廷
You’ve always said if you were absent from court
她会对你父亲吹枕边风
she would pour her honey in your father’s ear.
明智的水手会在风暴形成时逃之夭夭
The wise sailor flees the storm as it gathers.
兰诺尔
Laenor…
带上他吧
bring him.
我们需要尽可能多的人手
We’ll need every sword we can muster.
父亲
我要烧死了
-哈尔温 -我要烧死了
Fire I will burn
哈尔温
Harwin
哈尔温
Harwin
除了软肋 孩子还是什么
What are children but a weakness?
傻瓜
A folly?
无益之物
A futility?
你以为能通过他们骗过陌客
Through them, you imagine you cheat the great darkness of its victory.
你以为自己将以某种方式永生
You will persist forever in some form or another…
就好像他们会让你免遭尘土侵袭
as if they will keep you from the dust.
但为了他们 你要做出无谓的牺牲
But for them, you surrender what you should not.
你或许知道应该扬手惩戒
You may know what is the right thing to be done
但爱让你放下了巴掌
but love stays the hand.
爱‥
Love…
是致命的陷阱
is a downfall.
人这辈子最好轻装前行
Best to make your way through life unencumbered
如果要我说的话
if you ask me.
他们死了吗
They’re dead.
陛下 您听说过有关赫伦堡的传言
You’ve heard the stories of Harrenhal, Your Grace.
黑心赫伦狂妄之下建造了它 以彰显自己的丰功伟绩
It was built in hubris by Harren the Black as a monument to his own greatness.
城♥堡♥的砂浆里掺了人血
Blood mixed into the mortar.
据说那里受到了诅咒
It is said to be a cursed place.
它会审判通过城门的人
That it passes judgment on all who pass beneath its gates.
不 是你‥
You…
是你作出了审判
You passed judgment.
王后许下了心愿
The Queen makes a wish.
如果不尽力帮她实现 那我还算王国的忠仆吗
What servant of the realm would not strive to fulfill it?
您现在应该会给父亲写信了吧
I assume you will write to your father now?
拉里斯‥
Larys…
我不曾希望会这样
I did not wish for this.
您肯定会在时机恰当时‥
I feel certain you will reward me…
奖励我
when the time is right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!