plain-featured sons.
王后 这是个不错的提议
The proposal is a good one, my Queen.
我们是一家人
We’re a family.
我们忽略这些幼稚的争吵 联手让家族更大更强
Let us put aside these childish quarrels. Join hands and be stronger for it.
夫君 等我尸骨寒透之后
You may do as you wish, husband…
你想怎样便怎样吧
when I am cold in my grave.
阿莉森‥
Alicent.
阿莉森
Alicent
我不需要毯子
I do not need the blanket…
陛下 国王之手来了
The Hand, Your Grace.
-国王在休息 -让他进来吧
– The King is resting. – I will see him.
往前侧一下身子
Lean forward.
莱昂诺 我就永远没个清净的时候
I’m being endlessly fussed over, Lyonel.
我要是能单独去如厕 就是奇迹了
It’s a wonder I can visit the privy alone.
陛下
Your Grace.
莱昂诺大人 你有什么事
What might this errand be about, Lord Lyonel?
陛下 我感觉‥
Your Grace, I feel…
我来辞去国王之手一职
I have come to resign my position as Hand of the King.
今早在庭院的闹剧
The episode in the yard this morning.
我儿子哈尔温让自己蒙羞
My son Harwin has disgraced himself
很快 君临城的所有渔妇 都会传播此事
and every fishwife in King’s Landing will soon be telling the tale.
哈尔温不该情绪失控 这是实话
Young Harwin’s outburst was unfortunate, it’s true
但他已经被都城守备队除名
but he’s been expelled from the City Watch.
-这样的惩罚已经足够了 -请原谅我 陛下 这样并不够
That seems punishment enough. Forgive me, Your Grace, it is not.
你忠诚地服侍我多年 而担任国王之手有十年了
You have served me faithfully for many years… ten as Hand.
你的建议一直都是明智的 毫不掺杂个人利益
Your advice has been sage, unmarked by self-interest
这与其他人形成鲜明对比
which stands in contrast to all others.
您过奖了
You speak kind words
但一片阴影笼罩着我家 而且它越来越大
but there is a shadow over my house and it grows ever darker.
我已经无法尽忠服侍您了
I can no longer serve you with integrity.
什么阴影
What is this shadow?
如果让你如此忧心 那就说出来
Name it, if it casts such a gloom.
对 你必须给出一个明确的理由
Yes, we must have your reasoning in plain language.
我不能
I cannot.
-那我就不接受 -亲爱的夫君‥
Then I cannot accept this. – My dear husband…
我说了不接受
– I said no.
-如果您非要这样 国王 -是的
– If you insist, my King. – I do.
你要继续为王国效力
You will continue in your service to the crown.
那我请求让儿子离开朝廷
I would then ask leave to take my son from court
让我护送他回赫伦堡的家族领地
and escort him back to the family seat at Harrenhal.
他是我的继承人‥
He is my heir
以后会成为赫伦堡公爵
and will be lord of Harren’s castle one day.
他该承担起家族责任了
It is time he assumed his duties there.
我准了
Do it.
你不打算帮我一下吗
Aren’t you gonna help me?
王后陛下 没等您过来 我就先擅自开席了
I took the liberty of beginning without you, Your Grace.
让这么好吃的馅饼冷掉 实乃罪过
It seemed a sin to let such a pie grow cold.
拉里斯大人 你的决定是明智的
You did wisely, Lord Larys.
你肯定对酒就没这种担忧了
Though you had no such worry about the wine, surely.
吃肉不喝酒也是罪过
Meat without wine is also a sin.
我有义务告诉您宫里的事
It’s been my duty to tell you of happenings about the castle
但今晚您先于我一步知道
but tonight you know and I do not.
国王跟我父亲见了面
The King had an audience with my father.
他想辞去职务
He attempted to resign his post.
我想也是如此
I thought as much.
他向来被荣誉所累
His honor’s always been a millstone about his esteemed neck.
有意思 您刚才说了"想"
Interesting, you said “attempted”?
我的夫君拒绝了
My lord husband refused to accept.
那他就没能坦白我哥哥的罪过
Then he fell short of confessing my brother’s transgressions.
你哥哥在庭院里暴怒打人
With his eruption in the yard
那就等于不打自招
your brother all but confessed the truth himself.
王后陛下 实话也该换着法子讲
Truth has many flavors, Your Grace.
你以为国王会流放 自己的宝贝女儿 甚至‥
Do you expect the King to doom his dear daughter to exile or even…
泰拉 你先退下
Talya, not now.
那是心甘情愿地装糊涂
It’s a willful blindness, the King.
我是说国王 如果换作是您 肯定也会如此
I mean, you’d surely suffer the same affliction if it came to it.
我不会
– I would not.
莱昂诺大人 即将护送哈尔温爵士回赫伦堡
Lord Lyonel is to escort Ser Harwin back to Harrenhal
让他管理家族事务 他好继续当自己的国王之手
to watch over his seat whilst he continues to serve as Hand.
但国王之手已经 被自己儿子的所作所为牵累
But the Hand is compromised by the acts of his son.
我父亲无法再向国王提供公正的建议
My father cannot give unbiased counsel to the King.
我现在最后悔自己父亲不在
It is now that I most rue the absence of my own father.
他会毫不犹豫把真♥相♥告诉国王
He wouldn’t hesitate to speak the truth to the King.
-若奥托海塔尔仍是国王之手‥ -王后 您不能保证
If Otto Hightower were still Hand… You cannot say, my Queen
自己的父亲会在此事上保持公正
that your father would be impartial in this matter.
不会 但他会偏袒我
No, but he would be partial to me
偌大的君临城 就没有人愿意站在我这边吗
In all of King’s Landing, is there no one to take my side?
真是罪犯大集♥合♥啊
What a collection of heroes I have before me.
一个杀人犯‥
A murderer…
一个变♥态♥‥
a deviant…
还有一个王国的叛徒
a traitor to the crown.
你们因犯下的罪过被判绞刑
For your crimes, you’ve been sentenced to death by hanging.
你找我们什么事
What do you want with us?
我愿意放你们一马
I am prepared to offer you mercy
如果你们愿意付出一点代价的话
if you’re prepared to pay a little price.
-使劲 夫人 -使劲
Push, my lady. Push
使劲‥
Push Push
-您必须使劲 -使劲
– You must push – Push
孩子得出来
It needs to come now
使劲
Push
快使劲
Push
您必须使劲 夫人
You must push now, my lady
使劲
Push
我真的无能为力了
I’ve reached the limit of my art.
孩子不肯出来
The child will not come.
我勇敢的妻子
My brave girl.
非常抱歉 王子
I’m very sorry, my Prince.
我们可以切开子♥宫♥
We could lay open the womb…
通过剖腹取出婴儿
try to remove the infant by way of the blade
但我不敢保证孩子能否存活
but I cannot say for a surety whether it lives.
那孩子妈妈能逃过一劫吗
Would the mother survive it?
不能
No.
瓦格哈尔
Vhagar,
龙焰
dracarys.
龙焰
Dracarys
龙焰
Dracarys
龙焰
Dracarys…
龙焰
Dracarys
龙焰
Dracarys.
兰娜尔
Laena
孩子们 对你们的母亲好点 我有机会会来看你们
Be good to your mother, lads. I’ll visit when I can.
但或许要很久之后了
But that may be some time.
小杰
Jace.
我会回来的
I will return…
我保证
I promise.
等我们再次见面时 你会不认得我
I will be a stranger when we meet again.
公主
Princess.
我们会通过乌鸦写信 是不是很好玩
We will exchange letters by raven.
哈尔温斯壮是我的父亲吗
– Won’t that be fun? – Is Harwin Strong my father?
我是私生子吗
Am I a bastard?
你是坦格利安家的人
You are a Targaryen.
这才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
我们说几句话吧
A word?
他应该走了吧
I take it he’s gone.
这里没我们什么事了 我们马上离开
We’re finished here. We’re leaving.
你给出了什么条件 小杰和海伦娜
What of your offer? Jace and Helaena?
我的势力遭到了削弱
I have been undermined and made a spectacle.
丢人现眼 成了众人议论的对象
They whisper about me in the corridors.
但我打算不予理会
Well, I leave them to it.
那我们去龙石岛
To Dragonstone then?
我们多年前就该离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!