waggling his sword and winking at his sailors.
我是一名骑士
I am a knight.
也是战士
And a warrior.
我一直在这里恪尽职守
And I have played my part here, faithfully…
整整十年
for ten years.
-你欠我‥ -我什么都不欠你
– I am owed some… – You are owed nothing
十年来 你在宫廷放纵自己
For ten years you have indulged yourself at court
买♥♥最上等的马
bought the finest horses
喝最稀有的酒 睡最淫♥荡♥的男人
drunk the rarest of wines fucked the lustiest boys.
这是我们之前约定好的 所以我不恨你
This was our agreement. I have not begrudged you.
但是‥
But…
暴风雨来临时 你不能临阵脱逃
you do not desert your post when the storm lashes.
明智的水手会在风暴形成时逃之夭夭
The wise sailor flees the storm as it gathers.
那好吧 我现在命令你
Very well then. I command you.
作为你的公主和王座继承人
As your Princess and the heir to the throne
我命令你留在君临 陪伴在我左右
you are commanded to remain in King’s Landing and at my side.
亲爱的 已经八年了
It’s been eight years, sweetling.
-有一半是出不来的 -什么
– Half of them never do, you know? – What?
孵不出来
Hatch.
他们会让我留下吗
Will they let me stay?
谁会让你留下
Will who let you stay?
潘托斯亲王
The Prince of Pentos.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他想要的是你和父亲
He wants you and father…
还有贝妮拉
and Baela…
因为你们有龙
because you have dragons.
不只有一种方式与龙结对
There is more than one way to bind yourself to a dragon.
我直到15岁时才有龙
I was without one until I was 15 years old
现在瓦格哈尔 全世界最大的龙是我的坐骑
and now I ride Vhagar, the largest in the world.
你要走一条更艰辛的道路 贝妮拉生来就有龙
You have a harder road. Baela’s dragon was born to her.
但要想成为骑士 你必须努力争取
But if you wish to be a rider, you must claim that right.
你父亲也会这么跟你说
Your father would tell you the same.
父亲眼里没有我
Father ignores me.
他在尽力了
He’s doing his best.
兰尼诺写信来了
Laenor has written.
雷妮拉又产下一子
Rhaenyra has delivered another son.
那你哥哥有没有说这孩子
Does your brother mention
也跟都城守卫队司令
if this one also bears a marked but entirely coincidental resemblance
奇迹般地相像吗
to the Commander of the City Watch?
他貌似忽略了那个细节
He seems to have left that detail out.
我想念哥哥 戴蒙
I miss my brother, Daemon.
我觉得你也想哥哥
As I think do you.
我想念维斯特洛的烈酒
I miss Westerosi strongwine.
要想昏天暗地睡上几个小时 那酒还是可靠的
It could be depended on for a few hours of peaceful oblivion.
他们这里喝的那种马尿‥
This amber shit that they drink here.
你就从来不想家吗
Do you never long for home?
不想
No.
-我不信 -你爱信不信
– I don’t believe you. – Believe what you please.
你称颂潘托斯的好 但并不放在心上
You laud the virtues of Pentos, but you have no interest in it.
要是那样 你早就会冲进城里
If you did, you would venture into the city
但你却躲在图书馆
but instead, you spend your time here, in the library
反复阅读那些死去龙王的事迹
reading accounts of the same dead dragonlords
你说他们的传承对你毫无影响
whose legacy you claim has no hold on you.
没想到你在如此细致地观察我
Didn’t know I was being so minutely observed.
你不好好睡觉
You do not sleep.
有你盯着我的一举一动 我怎能睡着
Well, how can I with you haunting my every move?
我知道你悲叹人生不公
Life has, I know, disappointed you.
或许我并不是你心中理想的妻子
Perhaps I, too, am not the wife you would’ve wished for yourself.
兰娜尔‥
Laena.
我不觉得痛苦
It does not pain me.
我已经想通了
I have made my peace.
但你不该自怨自艾 戴蒙
But you are more than this, Daemon.
我嫁的男人没有这么小性
The man I married was more than this.
布莱伍德大人认为
It is Lord Blackwood’s contention, therefore
布雷肯家的人在深夜挪动了界石
that the Brackens moved the boundary stones in the dead of the night
把马赶去他的地盘上吃草
and put their horses to graze in his field.
为什么不将此事禀报给葛拉佛大人
Why was this issue not brought before Lord Grover?
他已经年事高到无力解决 因为石头产生的争端吗
Has he grown so feeble he cannot settle a quarrel over rocks?
我听说葛拉佛大人的儿子 已经是奔流城实际的掌权人了
I’ve heard tale that Lord Grover’s son now rules Riverrun in all but name.
他也是徒利家族的人 所以这是徒利的家务事
Well, he is also a Tully and this remains a Tully problem.
我同意
I would agree.
如果可以继续下一话题 各位大人‥
– If we may move on, my lords…
但布雷肯家族和布莱伍德家族
– And yet the Brackens and the Blackwoods
会随便找借口杀死对方
will use any excuse to spill each other’s blood.
所以这件争端还是好好调查一下
So this dispute bears looking into.
以后这些乡下人就会遵守 世代流传下来的规矩
There will be countryfolk who know where the lines have been drawn for generations.
这很简单
That is easy enough.
当然
Of course.
泰兰大人
Ser Tyland.
各位大人 我们应该处理 石阶列岛最近的事态
We should address the latest developments in the Stepstones, my lords.
就不能彻底跟那个鬼地方 断绝关系吗
Will we ever be shut of that blasted place?
要我说 布莱伍德家族占据上风
If you ask me, I think the Blackwoods have the upper hand. – No.
毕斯柏里大人 我们已经开始说石阶列岛的事了
We’ve moved on to the Stepstones, Lord Beesbury.
还有三女国与多恩刚结盟
And the Triarchy’s new alliance with Dorne.
我还以为跟阳戟城的谈判
I was hoping our negotiations with Sunspear
或许能让他们明白事理
might persuade them to see reason.
但相信马泰尔家的人 绝对会以失望告终
To trust a Martell is to be disappointed.
我们的戴蒙王子呢
And where, I wonder, is our Prince Daemon?
或者我该叫他石阶列岛之王
Or I suppose I should call him King
因为他一打赢战争 便自立为王了
as he styled himself when he won a battle there, once.
就那一次
That was a decade ago
那是十年前了 从那之后他就让石阶列岛不设防备
and he has since left the region undefended.
是我们让那里不设防备
We have left it undefended.
那里本该建造防御工事 瞭望塔
There should’ve been fortifications built.
舰队巡逻 派士兵驻守要塞
Watchtowers, a fleet of ships… a garrison of soldiers sent to hold our ground.
我们没那么多钱
We cannot afford it.
国库虽大 也并非取之不竭
Our coffers are great but not infinite.
我们必须考虑对臣民造成的负担
We must consider the cost to our subjects.
-我坚决同意 -战争更耗费钱财
– I must agree. – The cost of war is greater.
但我们一直松松垮垮 导致恶势力重新抬头
But we have been lax and the old monster now lifts its head.
今天就到此为止吧
Let us be finished.

Yes.
等一下
Wait.
我有话要说
I wish to speak.
都坐下
Be seated.
我感觉到了‥
I have felt the…
最近‥
strife…
两家孩子之间的冲突 王后陛下
between our families of late, my Queen.
如果我的孩子做了任何错事 我在此道歉
And for any offense given by mine, I apologize.
但我们是一家人
But we are one house.
在那之前 我们还是朋友
And long before that, we were friends.
在我之后 我儿子杰卡里斯会继承铁王座
My son Jacaerys will inherit the Iron Throne after me.
我提议让他与您女儿海伦娜订婚
I propose we betroth him to your daughter, Helaena.
我们永远结成同盟
Ally ourselves… once and for all.
-让他们一同治国 -这是最有见地的提议
Let them rule together. A most judicious proposition.
此外 如果叙拉克斯又产下龙蛋
Additionally, if Syrax brings forth another clutch of eggs
任由您儿子伊蒙德挑选一枚
your son Aemond will have his choice of them.
作为善意的表示
A symbol of our goodwill.
雷妮拉‥
Rhaenyra.
真是的
Oh, Seven Hells.
亲爱的 龙蛋是一份很慷慨的礼物
My dear. A dragon’s egg is a handsome gift.
我和国王感谢你的提议 我们会仔细考虑
The King and I thank you for your offer and we will consider it duly.
你必须休息了 夫君
You must rest now, husband.

Yes.
狐狸要是被猎犬逼得无路可走 可真是巧言如簧
How sweetly the fox speaks when it’s being cornered by the hounds.
她是真心的
– She is sincere.
她是走投无路了
– She is desperate.
她感觉根基不稳
She feels the earth washing away beneath her feet
现在期望我们忘掉她的过错
and now she expects us to ignore her transgressions
还想让我把唯一的女儿 嫁给她那‥
and for me to marry my only daughter to one of her…
平平无奇的儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!