The endless shifting of loyalties and succession is none of ours.
-他们是在利用我们 -但这提议令人身心舒畅 不是吗
– They are using us. – It’s refreshing, isn’t it?
就是一个简单的交易 我们有龙 他们有金子
A simple transaction. We have dragons, they have gold.
戴蒙 我们不至于自贬身份
We are more than this, Daemon.
我们不是迎合奉承 异邦亲王的吟游诗人或伶人
We are not minstrels or mummers who play at the pleasure of an alien prince.
我们是古瓦雷利亚的后代
We are the blood of Old Valyria.
我们不属于这里
We don’t belong here.
瓦雷利亚早就没了 我们不属于任何地方
Valyria is gone. We don’t belong anywhere.
我希望孩子降生在我出生的地方
I want my child to be born where I was born, on Driftmark
潮头岛上 我父亲的城♥堡♥里
in my lord father’s castle.
我也希望我的女儿在故乡
I want my daughters to be raised in their homeland
在家人的陪伴下长大 这是她们与生俱来的权利
with their family according to their birthright.
我希望自己到死都是龙骑士
And at my end, I want to die a dragonrider’s death.
而不是大腹便便的乡间领主
Not that of some fat country lord.
膝盖放软 步子要轻
Soften your knees. Feet light.
步子要轻 手劲要重
Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.
-就该是这样 莱昂诺 -身体重心前倾
This is the stuff, Lyonel.
男孩们一起学习 一起训练
Lads that learn together, train together…
把彼此打倒在地 再把对方拽起来
knock each other down, pick each other up.
他们一定能结成一辈子的情谊 你不同意吗
They will certainly form a lifelong bond. Wouldn’t you agree?
希望如此 陛下
That is the hope, Your Grace.
别站得太直 王子 你会被打趴
Don’t stand too upright, my Prince. You’ll get knocked down.
伊耿
Aegon.
第一回合我赢了 克里斯顿爵士 我的对手向我求饶
I’ve won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for mercy.
那我就给你安排一个新对手 稻草人♥大♥人
You’ll have a new opponent then, my Lord of the Straw.
看你能否动我一根毫毛
Let’s see if you can touch me.
你和你弟弟一起上
You and your brother.
你们得加把劲才行
You’re going to have to do better than that.
拿起武器 孩子们 别让敌人有任何可乘之机
Weapons up, boys. Give your enemies no quarter.
看起来小点的孩子也需要您的关注 克里斯顿爵士
It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit of your attention, Ser Criston.
你是在质疑我的教学方法吗 爵士
You question my method of instruction, ser?
不是 我只是说您应该平等教学
Oh, I merely suggest that method be applied to all your pupils.
没问题
Very well.
杰卡里斯 过来 你跟伊耿对打
Jacaerys, come here. You spar with Aegon.
长子对长子
Eldest son against eldest son.
-这有失公平吧 -我知道你从未上过战场
It’s hardly a fair match. I know you’ve never seen true battle, ser
但到了上战场的时候 就没有公平可言
but when steel is drawn, a fair match isn’t something anyone should expect.
拔剑
Blades up.
开打
Engage.
-犯规 -交给我
– Foul play. – I’ll deal with him.
站稳了 你要使用自己的身高优势
Plant your feet. You have a height advantage.
用回击向他步步逼近 然后趁机‥
Use it. Advance on him…
狠狠打他的前胸
说你呢
You
离他近点
Close with him.
逼他后退 离他近点
Press him backward Close with him
继续攻击 踹他
Stay on the attack Use your feet
别让他起来
Don’t let him get up.
继续攻击
Stay on the attack
够了
Enough
-你敢碰我 -伊耿
– You dare put hands on me? – Aegon
你忘记了自己的身份 斯壮 那可是王子
You forget yourself, Strong. That is the Prince.
你就是这么教孩子的吗 科尔
This is what you teach, Cole?
对势不如己的对手穷追猛打
Cruelty… to the weaker opponent?
司令 你如此关注王子们的训练 很是不同寻常
Your interest in the princeling’s training is quite unusual, Commander.
大多数人只会对表亲那么上心
Most men would only have that kind of devotion toward a cousin…
或者兄弟
or a brother…
或者儿子
or a son.
后退
Get back
你再说一遍
Say it again
再说一遍
Say it again
我猜就是这样
Thought as much.
让他穿着衣服洗澡
Let him be bathed with a cloth
确保厨师给你喝一杯上等的清酒
and see to it the cook gives you a good, clear wine to drink.
公主
Princess…
庭院里出事了
there’s been an incident in the yard.
我羞愧得无脸见人
It fills me with unrelenting shame.
那你的羞愧是怎么回事
So that’s what this is about then?
是我们的羞愧 哈尔温
– Your shame. – Our shame, Harwin
整个斯壮家族的羞愧
Shame on the whole of House Strong.
因为我打了那个咄咄逼人的科尔吗
Because I laid my hands on that insufferable Cole…
-一个管家的儿子 -他是一位御林铁卫骑士
the son of a steward? He is a knight of the Kingsguard now.
-他殴打杰卡里斯王子‥ -国王的守卫者
– He assailed Prince Jacaerys… – A defender of the crown
他的身世‥
the future heir to the throne.
你害我们遭受
You have laid us open
更丢脸的叛国指控
to accusations of an uglier treachery.
什么叛国指控
And what treachery is that?
别跟我打马虎眼 小子
Don’t play the fool with me, boy.
你和雷妮拉公主保持亲密关系
Your intimacy with the Princess Rhaenyra
会招致流放和死亡
is an offense that would mean exile and death
不仅仅是你 还有她 还有那些孩子
for you, for her, for the children
那只是传言
It is rumor only…
-是公主的对手瞎编的 -小子 人们的眼睛是雪亮的
spun by the Princess’s rivals. People have eyes, boy.
但国王貌似不愿相信自己的眼睛
Yet His Grace the King, it seems, will not accept what his eyes see.
但那仅仅像是一面 挡在你和刽子手之间的脆弱盾牌
This flimsy shield alone stands between you and the headsman.
父亲心甘情愿地对自己的孩子装糊涂
The willful blindness of a father towards his child.
真希望我父亲也能有这份糊涂
I wish my father affected a similar blindness.
这些年来我没有吗
Have I not these many years?
但今天
And yet today,
你公然殴打御林铁卫的骑士 就为了维护你的‥
you publicly assaulted a knight of the Kingsguard in the… in the defense of your…
你有你的荣耀 我有我的
You have your honor and I have mine.
这样能止痛 公主
To ease the pain, Princess.
"这只狗熊 狗熊 狗熊 全身黑棕 罩着毛绒"
-谢谢 -您一两天后就会好很多
– Thank you. – You’ll feel better in a day or two
等奶被吸干后
when the milk dries up.
"每人 他说 我可是狗熊"
"全身黑棕 罩着毛绒"
"沿着大路这头到那弄"
"三个男孩 山羊 跳舞的熊 他们边跳边‥"
我亲爱的妻子
My dear wife.
公主
Princess.
我跌了一跤
I fell down.
-你去哪了 -跟科尔出去了 我没跟你说吗
– Where have you been? – Out with Qarl. Didn’t I mention it?
你很痛吗
Are you in very much pain?
奶涨在‥
The milk…
胸里‥
– swells the breasts… – Would you mind, Ser Qarl?
你可以回避一下吗 科尔爵士 我想跟丈夫说几句话
I would like to speak with my husband.
没问题 公主
Of course, Princess.
石阶列岛再起战事 雷妮拉
War is afoot again in the Stepstones, Rhaenyra.
三女国跟多恩结盟后卷土重来
The Triarchy takes new life from its alliance with Dorne.
他们突袭船只和货物
They’re waylaying ships and cargo.
科尔一直在前线作战 他让我看了‥
Qarl’s been fighting there. He showed me a…
他让我看了一袋胡桃般大小的蓝宝石
He showed me a sack of sapphires big as walnuts
是从一个被他杀死的海盗那里夺来的
that he took from a pirate he slew.
我终于等到这一天了
After all this time, this is just what I need.
来场小冒险
A little adventure.
一场让我重新血脉贲张的鏖战
A good, honest battle to enliven my blood again.
他说那里有个泰洛西将军 身型巨大
He says there is a Tyroshi general there. A giant, they say…
他把胡子染成紫色 还穿女装
who dyes his beard purple and wears women’s frocks.
或许就是几个月
A few months, maybe…
重回大海
To be back at sea.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
你知道出了什么事吗
Do you know what’s happened
就在你流连跳蚤窝 大口喝麦芽酒的时候
while you’ve been guzzling all the ale in Flea Bottom? Gods know what besides?
兰尼诺 我们被阴暗的传言缠身 它们如影随形
Dark rumors are hunting us, Laenor. They nip at our heels.
关于‥
Questions
我们儿子身世的质疑
about our sons’ parentage.
卑鄙恶心的含沙射影
Vile, disgusting insinuations.
真的是含沙射影吗
Insinuations, are they?
他们是我们的儿子
They are our sons
你的和我的
Yours and mine.
他们真正的父亲现在不能抛弃他们
And their true father will not abandon them now
好在狭海聚饮
to go carousing through the Narrow Sea
舞枪弄剑 朝自己的水手抛媚眼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!