though…
我觉得它应该看不到
I don’t believe it can see.
你怎么会这么想
And why is that so, do you think?
这我们就不得而知了
It is beyond our understanding.
我认为你说得对 有些事确实如此
I suppose you’re right. Some things just are.
王后陛下
Your Grace.
-伊蒙德 你做了什么 -他又重蹈覆辙
Aemond. – What have you done? – He did it again.
我都警告过你了 非要把你禁足吗
After how many times you’ve been warned must I have you confined to your chambers?
-是他们逼我的 -你哪里需要别人怂恿
– They made me do it – As if you needed encouragement.
-你的执念简直不可理喻 -他们送了我一头猪
Your obsession with those beasts goes beyond understanding. They gave me a pig
-一头什么 -他们说为我找到了一条龙
A what? They said they found a dragon for me.
-最后那个节没有腿 -但那是头猪
The last ring has no legs at all. But it was a pig.
你总有一天会有龙的
You will have a dragon one day.
-他不能太较真 -我知道
– He’ll have to close an eye. – I know it.
他们都笑我
They all laughed.
显然他们为那头猪做了一对翅膀
They made wings for it, apparently,
还有一只尾巴
and a tail.
-他不该轻信别人 -他还是个孩子
The lad shouldn’t have been so credulous. He’s a child.
他以为他们会碰巧遇到一条 还没有名字的野龙
He thought they’d happened upon some wild unnamed dragon
然后把它拐到了龙穴吗
and lured it to the Dragonpit?
-你那几个外孙就是祸根 -他们比他还小
Your grandsons are a menace. They’re more children than he is.
他们是野蛮人 这也难怪
They’re savages. And it’s not surprising.
你确定他们不是受了 我们的儿子伊耿指使吗
Are you sure it wasn’t our Aegon who put them up to it?
他们的龙蛋居然能孵化出来
It’s a wonder to me their eggs ever hatched.
-何出此言 -你心里明白
– And why is that? – You know why.
-恐怕我不明白 -别‥
– I’m afraid I don’t. – Don’t…
韦赛里斯
Viserys.
艾德 我们下午再继续
We shall continue this afternoon, Eddard.
我之前提过此事
I have raised this matter before
你不许我说 所以我一直缄默不言
and you forbade me to speak of it so I held my tongue.
生下一个那样的孩子算是失误
To have one child like that is a mistake.
连生三个就是侮辱
To have three is an insult
对王权 对你的侮辱
to the throne, to you, to House Velaryon
对瓦列利安家族 以及你苦心为她择婿的侮辱
and the match you battled so hard to make for her.
更别提这种事有违道德
Not to mention decency itself.
我曾经有匹黑色的母马
I had a black mare once.
如同乌鸦那般黑
Black like a raven.
一天 它逃离自己的牧场
One day, she escaped her pasture
邻近的一匹公马让它受了孕
and the neighboring stallion sired a foal on her.
那匹银色的公马 就如同冬日夜晚的皎月
The stallion was as silver as the moon on a winter’s night
但小马出生时是栗色的
and the foal, when it was born, chestnut.
就是一匹毫不起眼的棕色小马
Just the most unremarkable brown horse you ever saw.
大自然自有其神秘之道
Nature is a thing of mysterious works.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
那匹银色的公马 你怎知那小马是它的
The silver stallion. How do you know it was him?
受孕过程是你亲眼所见吗
Did you witness the act itself?
你随意提出的这种指控会带来
The consequences of an allegation like the one you toy at
极其严重的后果
would be dire.
不要再提及此事
Do not speak of this again.
是我丧失了理智吗 克里斯顿爵士
Have I lost my sanity, Ser Criston?
是我多想了吗 还是大家都睡着了
Do my senses lead me astray or is everyone else asleep,
-在做同一个春秋大梦 -有时看起来确实如此 陛下
dreaming the same woolly dream? Sometimes seems so, Your Grace.
她恬不知耻地炫耀自己的继承权
She flaunts the privilege of her inheritance without shame.
希望红堡里所有人 否定肉眼可见的事实
She expects everyone in the Red Keep to deny the truth our eyes can all plainly see.
-至于国王 她的父亲‥ -他知道
– And the King, her father… – He knows.
他当然知道 或曾经知道 但却说服自己不去相信
Of course he knows. Or did once but has convinced himself otherwise.
他只会为她找借口
He’ll do naught but make excuses for her.
雷妮拉公主厚颜无♥耻♥ 心狠手辣
The Princess Rhaenyra is brazen and relentless.
她是只咬人的蜘蛛 不把猎物吸干誓不罢休
A spider who stings and sucks her prey dry.
一个被宠坏了的婊♥子♥
A spoiled cunt.
陛下 对不起 我不该说那种粗话
That was beneath me, Your Grace. I apologize.
我必须相信 荣誉和道德终将占据上风
I have to believe that in the end, honor and decency will prevail.
我们需要坚信这一点 也要忠于彼此
We need to hew to that and to each other.
-那是谁的主意 -可恶
Whose idea was it?
那头猪 是你的主意吗
The pig. Was it your plot?
不是
No.
是小杰的点子
It was Jace
还有‥
and…
是他们两个 我不能确定
It was the two of them. I couldn’t be sure.
-伊蒙德可是你弟弟 -但他是个懦夫
Aemond is your brother. – Well, he’s a twat.
我们是家人 你在家里可以随便教训他
– We are family. You may cuff him about as you wish at home
但到了外面 我们必须维护自己人
but in the world, we must defend our own.
就是很好玩
It was funny.
你以为雷妮拉的儿子 会永远是你的玩伴吗
Do you think Rhaenyra’s sons will be your playthings forever?
照目前的情况来看
As things stand…
雷妮拉会登上王位 杰卡里斯坦格利安会是她的继承人
Rhaenyra will ascend the throne and Jacaerys Targaryen will be her heir.
所以呢
So?
你差不多是大人了 怎能如此短视
You are nearly a man grown. How is it that you can be so shortsighted?
如果雷妮拉掌权
If Rhaenyra comes into power…
你可能会小命不保
your very life could be forfeit.
伊蒙德也是
Aemond’s as well.
她或许会除掉任何威胁她王位的人
She could move to cut off any challenge to her succession.
-那我就不要‥ -你就是威胁
– Then I won’t challenge… – You are the challenge
伊耿 你就是威胁 对她而言 你活着就是威胁
You are the challenge, Aegon Simply by living and breathing
你是国王的长子
You are the King’s firstborn son
在他们看来 在王国里的所有人看来
and what they know, what everyone in the realm knows
他们骨子里认定
in their blood and in their bones…
你日后会是我们的国王
is that one day, you will be our King.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
羊心真是美味
The lamb hearts are excellent.
亲王 我们有幸觅得一位良厨
We are fortunate in our cook, Your Excellence.
等下还有一道李子蛋糕
There’s a plum cake yet to be served
我们会为了争得几片碎屑不惜动拳
which will have us fighting over the crumbs.
但在动手之前‥
Then before we come to blows…
大家一起举杯 敬征服者伊耿 您尊贵的先人
a toast to Aegon the Conqueror, your exalted forebear
他在流血世纪 加入我们反抗瓦兰提斯的伟业中
who joined our cause against Volantis in the Century of Blood.
他骑着巨龙贝勒里恩 飞去里斯支援我们
On the great dragon Balerion, he flew to our aid in Lys
烧毁了敌军的一队战舰 扭转了战局
and burned a fleet of enemy ships, thus turning the tide.
敬征服者伊耿
– Aegon the Conqueror.
-敬伊耿 -敬伊耿
– To Aegon.
这让我想起了一件正事
This brings me to some business.
我想提议‥
A proposal I wish to make
为了纪念这一广为流传的联盟
in the spirit of honoring our storied alliance.
如果您是想娶我们家的女儿
If your aim is to marry one of our daughters, Your Excellence
直说就好 不用给我们上历史课
you might have said so and spared us the history lesson.
什么
What?
我觉得自己没那个资格 兰娜尔夫人
I would not count myself so deserving, my Lady Laena.
我是想在潘托斯送您一处永久的住所
I wish to offer you a permanent residence here in Pentos.
这栋宅子将作为礼物送给您 我毫无保留
This manse I would gift to you, outright
连同其农场和土地 葡萄园和树林一并赠送
along with its farms and lands, the vineyard and the wood.
佃户每年会向他们的 新坦格利安领主进献
The tenants would pay their tributes annually to their new Targaryen lord.
您可以在这座城市和港口 获得与您的王家地位
You would have your freedom of the city and the harbor
相称的自♥由♥行事权
as befits your royal station.
继续说
Continue.
里斯及其盟友再次崛起
Lys and its allies rise again.
三女国已经与多恩亲王 科奥伦马泰尔订下盟约
The Triarchy has made common cause with Qoren Martell of Dorne.
他们随时会剑指北方
At any moment, they may turn their sights north.
您的家族有龙
Your family has dragons.
现在有三条 或许未来会有四条
Three now, mayhaps four in the future.
我的目的是保护潘托斯 不被贪婪的三女国所吞没
My aim is to protect Pentos from the lustful eye of the Triarchy.
如果您像伊耿那样 再次对潘托斯伸出援手
Aid Pentos in this as Aegon once did
我必将感激不尽 永记大恩
and my gratitude will fill your cup and overflow it.
亲王 我们只是途径于此 已经停留甚久
Your Excellence, we are travelers. We’ve already extended our visit here.
这是一项很慷慨的提议
It’s a most generous offer.
我们肯定会考虑一下
And one we will certainly entertain.
你要考虑雷吉奥亲王的提议
You are considering Prince Reggio’s offer.
我们在这里过得很舒坦
We have a good life here.
可以自♥由♥行事 受到欢迎和款待
We’re free to do as we please, welcomed and feted.
-作为永远的宾客 -没错
– And eternally guests. – Precisely.
可以抛下责任和政♥治♥权谋
We are without responsibility. The political scheming.
远离永无休止的王权更迭 和继承权纷争

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!