龙之家族
第一季第六集
可恶
保持深呼吸
Keep breathing.
使劲
And push.
再来
And again.
我不行…
I can’t…
使劲
Push.
头出来了
The head
-是个男孩 公主 -赞美圣母
A boy, Princess. Praise the Mother
-没问题吧 -这孩子生龙活虎 公主
Healthy? Kicking like a goat, Princess.
你好‥
公主
Princess.
王后命令立刻带孩子过去
The Queen has requested that the child be brought to her… immediately.
为什么
Why?
我亲自带他去
I’ll take him myself.
-您应该卧床休息 公主 -对 我是应该 帮我更衣
You should remain abed, Princess… Yes, I should Help me dress.
嘘‥
公主
Princess…
给您更衣
your dress?
-公主 -来了
– Princess? – It’s coming.
胎盘娩出
The afterbirth.
我刚听说生了个男孩
A boy. I’ve just heard.
-对 -辛苦了
– Yes. – Well done.
-你去哪 -她想见他
– Where are you going? – She wants to see him.
现在吗
Now?
我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
-那就太好了 -把孩子给我
– I should hope so. – Let me take him.
她绝对从我这里讨不到半点便宜
No, she’ll get no such satisfaction from me.
至少让我搀着你
Just take my arm, at the least.
是不是非常痛
Was it terribly painful?
痛死了
Oh, gods.
我有次肩膀挨了一长矛
I took a lance through the shoulder once.
那你真是受罪了
My deepest sympathies.
-公主 -公主
– The Princess… – The Princess…
-真庆幸我不是女人 -公主
I am glad I am not a woman.
公主 大人
My Princess… My lord…
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了‥
What is it? What is it?
可恶
Fuck.
继续走‥
Walk. Walk
她到底想怎样
What could she possibly want?
我以为事情早就过去了
I thought we were past this.
公主 兰尼诺爵士
Princess, Ser Laenor, it is a privilege
我很荣幸最先恭喜你们
to be amongst the first to congratulate you.
谢谢 卡斯威大人
Thank you, Lord Caswell.
如果有用得到我的地方‥
If I may be of any service.
还没到那个时候呢 大人
The day may yet come, my lord.
我们回去吧 好吗 她可以去我们那里 对吧
We are turning back, all right? She can come to us, all right?
不行 除非你想把我抱下那些台阶
No. Not unless you wish to carry me down those fucking stairs.
这也太荒谬了
This is absurd.
公主
Princess.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
你刚生产完 应该卧床休息
You should be resting after your labors.
毫无疑问这也是您心中所想 陛下
I have no doubt that you would prefer that, Your Grace.
你快坐下吧
You must sit.
泰拉 给公主拿个垫子
Talya, fetch a cushion for the Princess.
-不用了 -胡说什么
– There’s no need. – Nonsense.
先退下吧
We’ll finish this later.
王后陛下
Your Grace.
今早收到多么令人愉快的消息
What happy news this morning.
没错 国王陛下
Indeed, Your Grace.
他在哪
Where is he?
我外孙呢 给我
Where is my grandson? There.
让我抱抱
There he is.
多好的一个王子
A fine Prince.
结实
Sturdy.
你会成为令人闻风丧胆的骑士
You will make a fearsome knight.
-对 你一定会的 -孩子有名字了吗
Yes, you will. Does the babe have a name yet?
-我们还没有‥ -乔佛里
– We haven’t spoken… – Joffrey.
他会叫乔佛里
He’ll be called Joffrey.
瓦雷利亚人很少会起这个名字
That’s an unusual name for a Velaryon.
他确实遗传了自己父亲的鼻子
I do believe he has his father’s nose.
不是吗
Don’t you?
恕我冒昧 国王陛下 但您女儿已经累得筋疲力尽
If you don’t mind, Your Grace your daughter has exerted herself heroically
-需要休息 -当然
and should rest. Of course.
好了‥
There.
辛苦了 女儿
Well done, my girl.
我真心希望分娩过程还算顺利
I do hope the labor was easy.
我好像骂了产婆"婊♥子♥"
I think I called the midwife a cunt.
继续努力 兰尼诺爵士
Do keep trying, Ser Laenor.
迟早会有一个孩子像你
Soon or late, you may get one who looks like you.
你给我的孩子起名前 不觉得该问问我的意见吗
You don’t think to consult me before you name my child?
他是我们的孩子 不是吗
He’s our child, is he not?
但只有我在流血
Only one of us is bleeding.
我自己的家务事 我总有点发言权吧
I deserve some say in the affairs of my own family.
你最近对家务事貌似不怎么感兴趣
You haven’t seemed so interested in our affairs of late.
他看到了一条可怕的巨龙
And he sees a big, scary dragon
母亲
Mother.
你看
Look.
我们给弟弟选了一颗龙蛋
We chose an egg for the baby.
看起来是最完美的龙蛋
That looks like the perfect one.
-我让小路选的 -谢谢 小杰
– I let Luke choose. – Thank you, Jace.
公主 龙蛋一般不能离开龙穴
Not every day an egg leaves the Dragonpit, Princess.
我想着最好陪着孩子们去
I thought it best to escort the lads.
我和兰尼诺感谢你 司令
Laenor and I thank you, Commander.
我听说又是一个男孩
Another boy, I heard.
你一定会成为优秀的骑士 对吧
What a fine knight you are going to make, eh?
我可以‥
Might I?
哈尔温爵士想认识一下乔佛里
Ser Harwin wishes to be introduced to Joffrey.
没问题
Of course.
他是叫乔佛里吗
Joffrey, is it?
父亲 拜托了 我能抱一下乔佛里吗
Father, please, may I hold Joffrey?
不行‥你们俩把龙蛋送回龙穴
No… – Back to the Dragonpit for you two.
-拜托 -在那里派出搜查队之前
– Come on Before they send out a search party.
当着都城守备队司令的面睡觉
You’re asleep in front of the Commander of the City Watch.
真是无法无天
Terrible lack of respect.
恐怕这种傲慢是遗传的
A certain insolence runs in the family, I’m afraid.
不许动
让它过来
让沃马克斯老实点 杰卡里斯王子
Call Vermax to heel, Prince Jacaerys.
听话
停下
做得很好
沃马克斯
Vermax
沃马克斯
Vermax
停下
年轻的王子们 你们必须掌控自己的龙
You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young princes.
就像伊耿王子掌控阳炎
As Prince Aegon has with Sunfyre.
一旦龙彻底认定你们 它们会拒绝听从他人的指令
Once they’re fully bound to you they will refuse to take instruction from any other.
我可以试试吗
Can I say it?
龙焰 沃马克斯
Dracarys, Vermax
伊蒙德 我们给你准备了一个惊喜
Aemond, we have a surprise for you.
-什么惊喜 -非常特别的惊喜
– What is it? – Something very special.
我们几个里只有你没有龙
You’re the only one of us without a dragon.
-确实如此 -我们感觉很过意不去
Indeed. And we felt badly about it
-所以就为你找了一头 -龙吗
so we found one for you. A dragon?
-怎么找到的 -神自会恩赐
How? The gods provide.
-看好了 粉怪 -粉怪
Behold… The Pink Dread
骑上去时务必小心 第一次飞的时候总是不乏惊险
Be sure to mount her carefully. First flight’s always rough.
这一只有60个节
This one has 60 rings…
每个节上各有两对腿
and two pairs of legs on each.
那一共就是240条
That’s 240.
没错
Yes, it is.
它有眼睛
It has eyes
不过‥