The beacon on the Hightower.
如果旧镇召集封臣开战 你觉得它会发出什么颜色的光芒
Do you know what color it glows when Oldtown calls its banners to war?
绿色吗
Green?
恭喜了 继女 你真是有福气
Congratulations, stepdaughter. What a blessing this is for you.
请坐
Please be seated.
我刚说到哪了
Where was I?
两大家族的联合 陛下
The joining of the two houses, Your Grace.
对
Yeah.
没错
Yes.
在坦格利安家族 和瓦列利安家族的联合下
With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united
我希望开启维斯特洛大♥陆♥ 第二个龙族时代
I hope to herald in a second age of dragons in Westeros.
在今晚的小型聚会后
And after tonight’s small affair
会是七天的比武大会和盛宴
seven days of tournament and feasting.
等一切结束后‥
At the end of it all…
等一切结束后 会举♥行♥王室婚礼
At the end of it all, a royal wedding.
我女儿
Between my daughter
我的继承人
my heir
你们未来的女王
your future queen
以及兰尼诺瓦列利安爵士 潮头岛的继承人的结合
and Ser Laenor Velaryon the heir to Driftmark.
-我不怎么会跳舞 -这跟格斗没什么区别
– I was never much of a dancer. – It’s not much different to combat.
我们应该期盼会有不同的结果
We shall hope for a different outcome.
-王后陛下 -感谢你前来 伯父
– Your Grace. – We thank you for coming, Uncle.
我还担心没了父亲的庇护
I worried that, given leave of your father’s shadow
您会在君临城的炎炎烈日下枯萎
you might wither in King’s Landing’s sun
但您依旧傲然挺立
but you stood tall.
请记住 旧镇永远支持您
Know that Oldtown stands with you.
在谷地 人人都要为犯下的罪行付出代价
In the Vale, men are made to answer for their crimes.
哪怕是坦格利安家族的人
Even Targaryens.
你是谁
And who are you?
符石城的杰洛罗伊斯爵士
Ser Gerold Royce of Runestone.
然后呢
And?
我是你亡妻的堂哥
I am cousin to your late lady wife.
想起来了
Ah, yes.
真是令人难过 我痛失爱妻
Terrible thing. I’m positively bereft.
多么悲惨的意外
Such a tragic accident.
你比谁都清楚 那不是意外
You know better than anyone, it was no accident.
杰洛爵士 你是要坦白罪过吗
Are you confessing some guilt, Ser Gerold?
我是在指责你
I am making an accusation.
在君临城 人人都要为诽谤他人付出代价
You know, in King’s Landing men are made to answer for their slanders.
哪怕是你这样的老青铜贱♥人♥
Even old bronze cunts like you.
说实话 我很高兴你来了
The truth is, I’m glad you’ve come.
我一直想跟你聊聊我的继承权问题
I wish to speak to you about my inheritance.
-什么继承权 -我和雷娅夫人没有继承人
– What inheritance? – Lady Rhea and I had no heirs.
作为她的丈夫 她所有的财产如今都要归我
As her husband, whatever she was due now passes to me.
她生前是符石城的继承人 对吧
She stood to inherit all of Runestone. Did she not?
等我侄女大婚之后
After my niece’s wedding
我打算飞去鹰巢城 亲自向简妮夫人呈请
I plan to fly to the Eyrie and petition Lady Jeyne myself.
或许我们会在那里见面 杰洛爵士
Perhaps I’ll see you there, Ser Gerold.
有人告诉过你 你几乎像你哥哥那样是个璧人吗
Has anybody ever told you you’re nearly as pretty as your brother?
过奖了 王子 你妻子的死 我深感遗憾
Oh, you flatter me, my prince. I was sorry to hear about your lady wife.
不用 我就不这么想 我妻子从来都对我不好
Don’t be, I wasn’t. – My lady was never very kind to me.
我知道是谁了
– I know who it is.
那个英俊的情人
The handsome paramour.
是谁
Who?
克里斯顿科尔爵士
Ser Criston Cole.
她的誓忠守卫者
Her sworn protector?
瞧瞧他 一副神魂颠倒的样子
Look at him. The man is fully cunt-struck.
坦格利安王子 富有魅力的骑士和龙骑士
A Targaryen prince, a dashing knight and a dragonrider.
你应该是所有少女的梦中情人
You appear to be every young maiden’s dream.
那只是因为你还不了解我
That’s only because you don’t know me yet.
我认为克里斯顿爵士的白斗篷
I believe Ser Criston has bloodied that white cloak of his
-沾染了你新娘的处子之血 -你小点声
– with your bride’s maidenhead. – Oh, keep your voice down.
或许这件事尚可补救 王子
Perhaps that is something we might remedy, my prince.
或许是吧
Perhaps it is.
这是好事 她知道你的秘密
This is a good thing. She knows your secret.
现在你也知道了她的
And now you know hers.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
他们真是金童玉女 对吧
They make a handsome match, don’t they?
什么
What?
公主和兰尼诺爵士
Well, the Princess and Ser Laenor.
嘿
Hey!
我是乔佛里隆莫斯爵士
Ser Joffrey Lonmouth.
或者人称"热吻骑士" 尽管我不知道原因
Or the Knight of Kisses they call me, though I don’t know why.
我在值守 你有什么事吗
I’m on watch. What’s your business?
你不认识我 克里斯顿爵士
You don’t know me, Ser Criston
但我们都与这桩姻缘 有千丝万缕的关系
but we are both deeply invested in this union.
嘿
Hey!
如果你有话要说 乔佛里爵士 直说就好
If you have something to say, Ser Joffrey, speak it.
兰尼诺爵士是我很珍爱的人
Ser Laenor is quite dear to me.
我知道公主也是你珍爱的人
As I know the Princess is to you.
我们应该互相发誓保护他们 保守他们的秘密
We should swear to each other to guard them… and their secrets.
如果秘密得以保守‥
You see, if those are kept safe…
我们也都会安全无虞
then so are we all.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
-可否借用公主一下 哈尔温爵士 -当然可以 王子
– May I, Ser Harwin? – Of course, my prince.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
这就是你想要的吗
我都不知道我想要什么跟你有关
这件事的重点不是你
兰尼诺是个好人 一个优秀的骑士
他会让你无聊到死
我听说婚姻只是政♥治♥安排
我刚刚从婚姻中解脱出来
那就娶我
这不是你一直以来的目的吗
我还没成婚 但时间不等人
你肯定是有备而来
从我父亲的御林铁卫中杀出一条血路
带我去龙石岛 娶我为妻
嘿
Hey!
到底是怎么回事
What in the Seven Hells is going on?
兰尼诺
Laenor!
-住手 -雷妮拉呢
Stop this! Where is Rhaenyra?
公主
Princess!
放我下来 放我‥
Put me down! Put me…
七神的爱是神圣永恒的
The love of the Seven is holy and eternal.
生命与爱的源泉
The source of life and love.
我们今晚相聚一堂 感谢和赞扬
We stand here tonight in thanks and praise
两个灵魂合二为一
to join two souls as one.
天父‥
Father.
圣母‥
Mother.
战士‥
Warrior.
铁匠‥
Smith.
少女‥
Maiden.
老妪‥
Crone.
陌客
Stranger.
请倾听他们的誓言
Hear now their vows.
我是你的 你是我的
I am yours and you are mine.
不管未来发生什么
Whatever may come.
我是你的 你是我的
I am yours and you are mine.
不管未来发生什么
Whatever may come.
在七神和众人面前
Here, in the presence of gods and men
我宣布‥
I proclaim
瓦列利安家族的兰尼诺
Laenor of House Velaryon
与坦格利安家族的雷妮拉
Rhaenyra of House Targaryen
结为夫妻
to be man and wife.
成为一体
One flesh.
同心
One heart.
同德
One soul.
直到永远
Now and forever.
克里斯顿爵士
Ser Criston.